Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 456 457 [458] 459 460 ... 559   Go Down
Author Topic: Venting.  (Read 1292933 times)
Frizzenflyer
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 271

Triple Ace

« Reply #6855 on: June 02, 2018, 10:19:52 PM »

Well, "four letter word" Him then.   You and the other authors Might have a case against him should you pursue it.  If you have evidence that an agreement was made and he purposefully went back on it.   I'm not 100% on the legality of it.  If anything, and I usually hate this type of action, but you any the other authors could spread the word and make it known.

I have contacted a lawyer, but if the Publisher weighs in we won't have much of a chance.

Only thing I can say Frizz is that SOB isn't a friend.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Yeah, he isn't going to be at game night anymore.

"we did it first, and we did it old school... none of them fancy Incom T-65 X-Wings... we had ARC-170's and Z-95's... we had to work for our kills."~Jestucker

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #6856 on: June 02, 2018, 10:28:15 PM »

I have contacted a lawyer, but if the Publisher weighs in we won't have much of a chance.

What I was afraid of.  Sorry to hear all that. 

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Frizzenflyer
Knight Commander

Triple Ace

« Reply #6857 on: June 02, 2018, 10:58:32 PM »

What I was afraid of.  Sorry to hear all that. 

Its a matter of the power of capitol, the company can afford to tie this up for a long time, I can't.

"we did it first, and we did it old school... none of them fancy Incom T-65 X-Wings... we had ARC-170's and Z-95's... we had to work for our kills."~Jestucker

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #6858 on: June 03, 2018, 01:39:29 AM »

Then look at it like a gun; the ones you want having them, are the ones responsible enough to be licensed.

Yes but we still make you prove that you're unfit to own one, and even that's pretty difficult. Same with driving, we hand licenses out like candy, basically. Licensing just doesn't work all that well.

Its a matter of the power of capitol, the company can afford to tie this up for a long time, I can't.

When I first read I gave him the benefit of the doubt, and assumed maybe he credited you, and the publisher went "nah" and maybe didn't let him know until it was too late. But that's BS.

Also, this is why I'm a firm believer that we need to roll back legal protections for corporations. They should be capped on how much they can legally spend on legal issues. It's sick that they can get away with garbage like this, just because they can afford to effectively "price us out" of suing them.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1287

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #6859 on: June 03, 2018, 03:32:30 AM »

Okay folks, let's dial it back. The conversations here are starting to border on political, and that shell is verboten.

Talking about laws is considered political here? I'm new. Just trying to understand how things work.

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1280

The Mad Professor

« Reply #6860 on: June 03, 2018, 03:48:50 AM »

Talking about laws is considered political here? I'm new. Just trying to understand how things work.

While it is indeed a conversation about laws, the particular subject matter lends itself towards discussions about lawmaking processes and the political machinations behind it, which is the forbidden subject.

Mad Science means never stopping to ask "What's the worst that could happen?"

Nothing is forgotten. Nothing is ever forgotten.

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #6861 on: June 03, 2018, 03:55:47 AM »

I guess Target doesn't want me to apply for a job?! I click the job I want to apply for, and I am directed to this screen:

I can click anywhere on this screen, and nothing at all happens.

(Sig by me!)

Frizzenflyer
Knight Commander

Triple Ace

« Reply #6862 on: June 03, 2018, 04:03:07 AM »

I've dealt with such nonsense before, keep plugging away. Thats what everyone told me.

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #6863 on: June 03, 2018, 04:04:19 AM »

While it is indeed a conversation about laws, the particular subject matter lends itself towards discussions about lawmaking processes and the political machinations behind it, which is the forbidden subject.

Got it. I just like talking politics, But I guess I wont be doing that here. Thanks for the info.

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #6864 on: June 03, 2018, 04:27:03 AM »

Apparently it just doesn't like Chrome very much...

(Sig by me!)

Frizzenflyer
Knight Commander

Triple Ace

« Reply #6865 on: June 03, 2018, 05:23:50 AM »

I don't like chrome either.

I lost another bloody box of thread cutters, I have found the designs for Misanthrope that I did a few iterations back (but not the current set), I can't find the bag full of leather remnants, and my epoxy has solidified.

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #6866 on: June 03, 2018, 06:04:59 AM »

I can't stand when I am typing out a long response on the forum and hit post, and it tells me it timed out and deletes everything I wrote... Angry

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #6867 on: June 03, 2018, 06:08:29 AM »

I can't stand when I am typing out a long response on the forum and hit post, and it tells me it timed out and deletes everything I wrote... Angry

That literally just happened to me as I was PMing someone a few minutes ago.

Asuan
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 39

Gray Jedi

« Reply #6868 on: June 03, 2018, 06:11:45 AM »

I'm not okay.. not at all... So much hate.  I'd kill if jail wasn't a possibility... but i do not look good in stripes or orange.

Sage Master and Form 1 Instructor
Affiliated with: Kyber Odyssey Saber Academy
Jedi Council of Florida( https://www.facebook.com/groups/1969827806616014/ )
Dark Apprentice V4 VA
Scorpion FO
Dark Initiate V2 SRD
Dark Initiate V2 AB
Dark Sentinel v4 R

----Wish List---
2x Yari Pike W/ Couplers (Black/Silver) {Saving $ to buy. 28/94}
Dark Sentinel v4 Staff in Violet Amethyst {Saving $ to buy for Yule}

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #6869 on: June 03, 2018, 07:48:09 AM »

I'm not okay.. not at all... So much hate.  I'd kill if jail wasn't a possibility... but i do not look good in stripes or orange.

I've been right there most of my life. Sorry you feel that way. I've had it consume me and almost ruin my life multiple times.
I don't mean to pry, but is it someone or just a situation in general? Obviously just don't answer if you don't want to talk about it.

Pages: 1 ... 456 457 [458] 459 460 ... 559   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: