Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: help with sound font  (Read 1735 times)
Honbuna
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 24

« on: June 27, 2014, 01:03:09 PM »

I would like to create a custom power on for when i finally recieve my saber. I dont know what programs i  would need or how to actually create  the fonts. any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Reizen85
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2015, 11:23:50 PM »

I was wondering if anyone was able to point you in the right direction, because I'm having the same issue.

Groovidad
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -203

Darth Groove

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2015, 11:29:25 PM »

Gentlemen, go to the Obsidian Order section of the Forum.  In there, you will find downloadable sound fonts.  They're free.  You can play around with them and using the US Obsidian Launcher software (also under the Obsidian Order) you can re-configure your sound font.  There are also a multitude of sounds on the web for download to your computer and uploading to your saber.  Just remember:  the sound fonts have a specific file extension to utilize with the Obs board.  Check out the Obs Order and do a little research.  Most of your questions will be answered.  As to creating your own....I'm not the one to answer that question.  Good luck and MTFBWYA! Smiley

Failure is NOT an option!
ARSENAL
Dark Initiate LE v3; BR w/VA FoC; OBS v4
Chosen One CE; BR w/AS FoC; AV red; OBS v4
Dominix LE v3; VA W/AB FoC, AV red, OBS v4
Dark Liberator v3; FO, OBS v3
Guardian CE; Emerald, Black AV yellow, OBS v4
Sentinel v4, Windows, SRD w/AB FoC, Silver AV blue, OBS v4
Graflex SE, Emerald, silver AV, Brass buttons, OBS v3
Prophecy, GB blade, OBS v3, Silver AV
Standard Issue BS, GB w/VA FoC, Silver AV Green, OBS v3
Crimson Reaper, Emerald, Silver AV Blue, OBS v3, recharge port
Crimson Liberator, Stunt
Archon v2.1; CG w/AS FoC, AV Blue, OBS v4

Roband
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -38

Everything in moderation, including moderation.

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2015, 03:22:24 AM »

Gentlemen, go to the Obsidian Order section of the Forum.  In there, you will find downloadable sound fonts.  They're free.  You can play around with them and using the US Obsidian Launcher software (also under the Obsidian Order) you can re-configure your sound font.  There are also a multitude of sounds on the web for download to your computer and uploading to your saber.  Just remember:  the sound fonts have a specific file extension to utilize with the Obs board.  Check out the Obs Order and do a little research.  Most of your questions will be answered.  As to creating your own....I'm not the one to answer that question.  Good luck and MTFBWYA! Smiley

As far as creating your own; the Obsidian Order section on the forum also has instructions and links to the programs to create, edit and convert sound files to the proper format. Explore that section of the forum and you'll see there is a lot of fun to be had with the Obsidian board.

PASSION, yet PEACE
SERENITY, yet EMOTION
CHAOS, yet ORDER
THE FORCE, in BALANCE

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: