Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 14   Go Down
Author Topic: Ultrasabers Autumn Raffle ends 11/17/2016  (Read 69172 times)
Isola815
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 594

"Most Redacted"

« Reply #120 on: November 15, 2016, 09:23:51 PM »

So if we only had the one entry and it's status is "shipped" does that just mean if we were to win something it would be sent separately?

I woke up (in Australia) to an e-mail saying my order was shipped... I know I'm a day ahead of y'all, but it's still not even the 17th here  Shocked

Lord Canterbury
Dark Knight of The Scorpion Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1313

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #121 on: November 15, 2016, 09:42:15 PM »

So if we only had the one entry and it's status is "shipped" does that just mean if we were to win something it would be sent separately?

I woke up (in Australia) to an e-mail saying my order was shipped... I know I'm a day ahead of y'all, but it's still not even the 17th here  Shocked

Can't explain why they did that but yes - it has happened before as well.

Winning? Is that what you think it's about? I'm not trying to win. I'm not doing this because I want to beat someone, or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It's not because it's fun. God knows it's not because it's easy. It's not even because it works, because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind.

~ The 12th Doctor in "The Doctor Falls"

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #122 on: November 15, 2016, 09:46:27 PM »

I woke up (in Australia) to an e-mail saying my order was shipped... I know I'm a day ahead of y'all, but it's still not even the 17th here  Shocked
That's correct.  No raffle drawings until 11/18, so just a guess, but they're probably just clearing out some storage space and getting ahead of the big shipping day that is to come.  They've likely built a LOT of sabers for folks and were holding orders to consolidate shipping costs for the raffle winners, but eventually you run out of room.

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

Isola815
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 594

"Most Redacted"

« Reply #123 on: November 15, 2016, 09:51:03 PM »

Thanks Smiley

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #124 on: November 15, 2016, 10:10:05 PM »

Thanks Smiley

I decided to order a Dark Catalyst in TRI FIRE ORANGE and a Prophecy V3 in SD. I think I will customise the Pv3 hilt with some leather wrap and a different pommel and keep my Dark Catalyst for my display piece (so I ordered a stand to go with it).

I also took the oportunity to enter the raffle, because why not!

I would like to again, thank everyone for their help and input.

If anyone is interested, I will post some photos from the cosplay shoot after it's done in December  Smiley

Looking forward  to seeing your new sabers and cosplay together in December!

Lord Canterbury
Knight Commander

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #125 on: November 15, 2016, 10:57:00 PM »

Just added a few bits & bobs to my Raffle order.

I've had a very slow going side project of overhauling my Menace CE I originally bought with Basic Sound.

Hoping I can finish while on vacation with the family for Thanksgiving; we're visiting my family up in MA for the entire week.

Plan to eventually get a 2nd one to complete the DM staff and realized, oh sweet crackers & cheese - they don't make a nickel plated coupler!  Undecided  Didn't think about that part when I bought the CE.

So I'm going with a Black one - whenever I get the 2nd one.

In the meantime, I got 3 Black knurled screws to put on and a black AV switch bezel - to go with a Black switch with a raised-actuator I am putting on.  The inner sleeve of the Emitter is Black - no windows.

Looking to accentuate the Black highlights so it will tie in better eventually with a Black coupler.  Smiley

Thanks for helping me with that, Marlena - you're the best!

Winning? Is that what you think it's about? I'm not trying to win. I'm not doing this because I want to beat someone, or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It's not because it's fun. God knows it's not because it's easy. It's not even because it works, because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind.

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #126 on: November 15, 2016, 11:37:43 PM »

Just added a few bits & bobs to my Raffle order.

I've had a very slow going side project of overhauling my Menace CE I originally bought with Basic Sound.

Hoping I can finish while on vacation with the family for Thanksgiving; we're visiting my family up in MA for the entire week.

Plan to eventually get a 2nd one to complete the DM staff and realized, oh sweet crackers & cheese - they don't make a nickel plated coupler!  Undecided  Didn't think about that part when I bought the CE.

So I'm going with a Black one - whenever I get the 2nd one.

In the meantime, I got 3 Black knurled screws to put on and a black AV switch bezel - to go with a Black switch with a raised-actuator I am putting on.  The inner sleeve of the Emitter is Black - no windows.

Looking to accentuate the Black highlights so it will tie in better eventually with a Black coupler.  Smiley

That's sounding pretty cool, nice strategy and btw huge nod to you for the excellent heads up about the coupler.  -1 for your insight

I wanted to buy two Menace CE's at the same time (I love everything in Nickel when I can get it) and put them together with a quick release coupler. I wonder which coupler others have used.  I'm thinking a silver wouldn't look bad but that puts a wrinkle in my plans for sure. I think I'll email UltraSabers support about it and see if is any way to get a nickle plated coupler made, who knows... maybe they would? I'll let you know what they tell me.

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #127 on: November 16, 2016, 12:13:28 AM »

Looking to accentuate the Black highlights so it will tie in better eventually with a Black coupler.  Smiley

That's sounding pretty cool, nice strategy and btw huge nod to you for the excellent heads up about the coupler.  -1 for your insight

I wanted to buy two Menace CE's at the same time (I love everything in Nickel when I can get it) and put them together with a quick release coupler. I wonder which coupler others have used.  I'm thinking a silver wouldn't look bad but that puts a wrinkle in my plans for sure. I think I'll email UltraSabers support about it and see if is any way to get a nickle plated coupler made, who knows... maybe they would? I'll let you know what they tell me.

Just heard from Marlena who said a nickel plated coupler has been requested a lot, and that Emory is aware, so it could be something coming.  UltraSabers listens carefully to their customers, so to me it seems highly likely.  If I were to get my 2 Menace CEs for now, I'd go with the silver coupler.  I simply must have the Menace in the CE version - it calls to me - I must obey.

Anyway, I'd love to see pictures of your project when it's completed.  I have no doubt your plan will turn out a pretty sharp and formidable looking rig.

Lord Canterbury
Knight Commander

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #128 on: November 16, 2016, 01:45:32 AM »

Cool - I've grown to love the Nickel & Black concept.  But if they come out with a Nickel-plated adjustable coupler, I'd pick that up too.

But I went with the Black idea because I didn't personally like the idea of the Silver coupler when there are no Silver parts on the hilt to tie it in.  It would just stand out as inconsistent with the rest of the staff and I'm fussy about that stuff!  I figured with the Black, I could easily tie that in throughout and the 2 colors should look great together!

Nano182
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #129 on: November 16, 2016, 01:48:34 AM »

Hello felows!

A new guy from Spain here which had bought a Consul saber.

I've just starting doing Ludosport here in my city and can't wait to have it in my hands for the next class! It has been shipped today so many before next Tuesday it will be here (crossing fingers)

Hope I could win something for the raffle.

I'll post some photos when It reach.

Nice to know you

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #130 on: November 16, 2016, 01:58:11 AM »

Cool - I've grown to love the Nickel & Black concept.  But if they come out with a Nickel-plated adjustable coupler, I'd pick that up too.

But I went with the Black idea because I didn't personally like the idea of the Silver coupler when there are no Silver parts on the hilt to tie it in.  It would just stand out as inconsistent with the rest of the staff and I'm fussy about that stuff!  I figured with the Black, I could easily tie that in throughout and the 2 colors should look great together!
I agree with ya there.  I love the smoky look of Nickel and I think that really enhances how it blends with black. 

Old Bean Kenobi
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 62

« Reply #131 on: November 16, 2016, 02:43:36 AM »

Order placed, fingers crossed Smiley

Curious about battery life on a AAA battery setup with Tri-LED and Obsidian Lite? Check this thread:
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=27171.0

Sabers: Graflex SE in Tri-GB/Obsidian LITE, Overlord in Tri-CG/Obsidian v4, Emerald Scorpion/Obsidian V4, Emerald Fulcrum/Obsidian V4, Fulcrum in "violent amethyst"/Obsidian V3.

Kencyrath
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -94

« Reply #132 on: November 16, 2016, 03:32:17 AM »

Ok I'm in, I ordered some grab bags for Xmas gifts, and a emitter and pommels to spiff up my Overlord.  Hopefully I'll score!

Ultrasabers Owned so far:
Graflex SE with Obsidian v4 - Emerald
Overlord with Obsidian v4 - RGB w/AS foc
Dominix v4 LE w/ windows Stunt - BR
Prophecy v3 with Obsidian v4 - DVA w/BH foc
Sentinel staff v4 LE Stunt - GB
Dominix v4 w/ windows Stunt - BR
Sentinel v4 LE w/ windows Stunt - CG

Jahns
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 19

« Reply #133 on: November 16, 2016, 03:52:02 AM »

Quick question, what time of day do they usually release the raffle results? I'll be working most of the day and then be on the road in the evening travelling from San Antonio to College Station (I live in San Antonio and attend UTSA and I plan to attend the UTSA-A&M football game with my cousins this Saturday - they go to A&M so it will be interesting Tongue). Just curious whether its a morning, mid-day, or evening thing (based on past raffles).

Dark Initiate LE v4 (Sound) - Violet Amethyst
Bellicose (Sound) - Pyrestone Orange
Bellicose (Sound) - Dark Violet Amethyst
Scorpion (Sound) - TRI Consular Green
Mystery Box Saber (Sound) - Waiting
Mystery Box Saber (Sound) - Waiting

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #134 on: November 16, 2016, 03:55:03 AM »

Quick question, what time of day do they usually release the raffle results? I'll be working most of the day and then be on the road in the evening travelling from San Antonio to College Station (I live in San Antonio and attend UTSA and I plan to attend the UTSA-A&M football game with my cousins this Saturday - they go to A&M so it will be interesting Tongue). Just curious whether its a morning, mid-day, or evening thing (based on past raffles).
It varies.  All over the map.  Could be 12am central, or 6pm...

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 14   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: