Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
Author Topic: Red Leader standing by.  (Read 10087 times)
Ziran Le
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 55

« Reply #30 on: July 28, 2014, 08:54:50 PM »

Wow, that was fast!  I always used to joke with people online about stuffing things into their cd/dvd drive and sending them to me online (like email); sounds like US must have done that with your saber!  How did they have time to build it and put it in the mail on Friday if you ordered at 3pm?!

Congrats man, I bet that thing is killer!  It's on my wanted list as well.  Such a classy hilt and with some nice Kenobi pedigree.

I'll hoping to enlist in the Blue Army by the end of the week.  Maybe they'll get my Prophecy to me soon if they are shipping that quickly.  After all, I'm only 175 miles from US, haha.

[img width= height=]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-swtor/b44df17a0009fcd0.png[/img]

UltraSabers : 7
Prophecy V3 (GB w/Obsidian), Liberator V3 (AS with yellow filter), Dominix V3 (GB), Standard Issue V3 (FO), Aeon LE V3 (VA - Wife's), Dominix LE V2 (BR - Son's, 5yo), Dark Init. LE V2 (CG - Daughter's, 8yo)

Want: Archon, Bellicose, Graflex, Chosen One, new V4s

Red Leader
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 1

You will give me light side points (mind trick)

« Reply #31 on: July 28, 2014, 09:24:43 PM »

Wow, that was fast!  I always used to joke with people online about stuffing things into their cd/dvd drive and sending them to me online (like email); sounds like US must have done that with your saber!  How did they have time to build it and put it in the mail on Friday if you ordered at 3pm?!

Congrats man, I bet that thing is killer!  It's on my wanted list as well.  Such a classy hilt and with some nice Kenobi pedigree.

I'll hoping to enlist in the Blue Army by the end of the week.  Maybe they'll get my Prophecy to me soon if they are shipping that quickly.  After all, I'm only 175 miles from US, haha.
Thanks alot Ziran Le! Maybe UltraSabers has developed teleportation tech? They make light sabers so anything is possible.. Wink  I don't think a FedEx guy has ever seen someone so happy.  Grin

Why do I get the feeling you're going to be the death of me? -Obi-Wan Kenobi

Ziran Le
Knight Commander

« Reply #32 on: July 28, 2014, 09:45:31 PM »

I hear ya.  My first order arrived on Wednesday of last week.  I got the "delivered" notice from Fedex and immediately stormed out of the office, hopped into the car and ran home to grab them.  Opened them up and gave them a swing in the living room (only hitting the chair twice), then jumped in the car and went back to work.  Couldn't stand the idea of them sitting on the porch for 4 hours before I could see 'em, haha.

Post pics when you can!

Prophecy V3 (GB w/Obsidian), Liberator V3 (AS with yellow filter), Dominix V3 (GB), Standard Issue V3 (FO), Aeon LE V3 (VA - Wife's), Dominix LE V2 (BR - Son's, 5yo), Dark Init. LE V2 (CG - Daughter's, 8yo)

Vixus PriX
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -73

The only sober Hawk Bat

« Reply #33 on: July 28, 2014, 11:31:44 PM »

Welcome Red (Jedi) Leader... if you have any interest in joining, We are always accepting new members.

(squints at screen)... and it appears that you qualify for membership.

arsenal:
Dark Initiate (V3) Twin Pair
Wishlist: (all V3)
Dominix LE (silver) W. Sound, saber pike parts, Flamberge V2.

Red Leader
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #34 on: July 29, 2014, 12:45:36 AM »

Welcome Red (Jedi) Leader... if you have any interest in joining, We are always accepting new members.

(squints at screen)... and it appears that you qualify for membership.
Thanks Vixus! But I'm already in the Big Blue Army it would seem. I'm a very loyal person and already joined up. (I say what I mean and mean what I say.) Thanks for the offer though.  Grin

Red Leader
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #35 on: July 29, 2014, 02:47:22 AM »

Welcome Red Leader.  Congrats on the purchase of your Guardian.  I'm a bit biased, as it was my first as well ;-)
I've got a partial text review in response to a reply in my intro thread and hope to get a video up this weekend.

I anxiously await your thoughts on your saber.

I love my saber!! You know, I don't why I waited so long to get this. It really is pretty epic. I feel like a kid again, I don't normally splurge on non essentials except for all my electronics(I am a hardcore gamer). I have a new hobby now, and am real happy I caved.

My wife was teasing me about getting this, but you know what I let her try and she loves it! She even said she wants one!  Shocked (she still thinks star trek is better than starwars though) ARGH!  Grin Ahh well they say oppsites attract, but still havn't forgoten that she thinks Empire was not the best.(she likes ROTJ because of the ewoks)  Angry   lol  Ahh well no ones perfect(she sees this im dead)  Grin

The saber is perfect for me and am considering a Prophecy next!

Ziran Le
Knight Commander

« Reply #36 on: July 29, 2014, 03:25:09 PM »

Haha, yeah, but ROTJ did have Admiral Ackbar in it, and a little Ackbar goes a long way toward making a movie cool.  The ewoks were a little wacky, sure, but the speeder bikes were the best part of ROTJ, up until the final battle.

Darth Scorpious
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -118

Passion, Strength, Power, Victory, The Force

« Reply #37 on: July 31, 2014, 09:48:59 PM »

Welcome to the forum

Scorpion in FO
Malice in BR
Nickel Guardian in GB
Bellicose CG
Prophecy GB

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #38 on: July 31, 2014, 09:52:51 PM »

I love my saber!! You know, I don't why I waited so long to get this. It really is pretty epic. I feel like a kid again, I don't normally splurge on non essentials except for all my electronics(I am a hardcore gamer). I have a new hobby now, and am real happy I caved.

My wife was teasing me about getting this, but you know what I let her try and she loves it! She even said she wants one!  Shocked (she still thinks star trek is better than starwars though) ARGH!  Grin Ahh well they say oppsites attract, but still havn't forgoten that she thinks Empire was not the best.(she likes ROTJ because of the ewoks)  Angry   lol  Ahh well no ones perfect(she sees this im dead)  Grin

The saber is perfect for me and am considering a Prophecy next!

Hey Red.  For her I would consider an Aeon V3 LE in VA with a lit AV switch and a Catalyst Pommel.  Very slim, very sleek, very feminine.  :-)

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

Red Leader
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #39 on: August 01, 2014, 03:09:12 PM »

Hey Red.  For her I would consider an Aeon V3 LE in VA with a lit AV switch and a Catalyst Pommel.  Very slim, very sleek, very feminine.  :-)
I showed her the colour and she likes it! I thought it was pink at first but it gives a neat indigo kinda blueish tinge. Nice choice!  Grin

Ziran Le
Knight Commander

« Reply #40 on: August 02, 2014, 02:25:58 AM »

I agree with Karmack.  I have this combo, Aeon LE V3 in VA but in a stunt.  It's very elegant looking.  VA looks a little more pink than I would have liked but it's still nice.  I recommend it.

Red Leader
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #41 on: August 02, 2014, 02:32:56 AM »

I agree with Karmack.  I have this combo, Aeon LE V3 in VA but in a stunt.  It's very elegant looking.  VA looks a little more pink than I would have liked but it's still nice.  I recommend it.
Thanks man. Did you get your Prophecy yet?  Smiley

Ziran Le
Knight Commander

« Reply #42 on: August 02, 2014, 02:37:54 AM »

Thanks man. Did you get your Prophecy yet?  Smiley

I did, it came in yesterday; so stoked!  Been playing with it, and the kids love it.  My son wants one with sound now and he's only 4.  The hilt is really nice.  Thinner and lighter than I imagined, it balances well.  The pics on the US website don't do it justice, it's really fantastic looking.  I've shown it to about 5 people now and everyone's eyes light up when they first see it.  Then when I ignite it, they flip out.  Even my mother in law wanted a turn swinging it tonight, haha.

Red Leader
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #43 on: August 02, 2014, 02:45:55 AM »

I did, it came in yesterday; so stoked!  Been playing with it, and the kids love it.  My son wants one with sound now and he's only 4.  The hilt is really nice.  Thinner and lighter than I imagined, it balances well.  The pics on the US website don't do it justice, it's really fantastic looking.  I've shown it to about 5 people now and everyone's eyes light up when they first see it.  Then when I ignite it, they flip out.  Even my mother in law wanted a turn swinging it tonight, haha.
That's fricken awesome dude! Smiley I chase my son with mine, he runs away when the flash on clash is going.  Grin Saving up for a jedi outfit right now. I will start by getting luke's cloak from ROTJ. This is very fun and addicting mate wish I started sooner!  Smiley You should put some pictures up in the gallery big blue army thread! I put some pics up of my saber tonight. Can't wait to see your Prophecy!
« Last Edit: August 02, 2014, 02:49:29 AM by Red Leader » Logged

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #44 on: August 02, 2014, 03:04:01 AM »

I love both of my prophecy hilts, I have one in BH and one in GB.  It is light and quick to use, it's my favorite US hilt.  Yes, this is an addictive hobby as my sig can attest.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: