Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: My Prophecies story  (Read 441 times)
mchalk13
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -52

Darkside points please

« on: September 29, 2016, 01:13:09 AM »

I don't know if this is the correct area to post this and if its not please move it and be advised I have already administered a firm slap on the wrist in case it is incorrect.

While thinking of ideas on how to weather my new Prophecy I also came up with a backstory to the persona that would be using this saber.

My idea is to make this saber look like weathered bone as if it was fully carved out of a kryat dragon femur.

The back story to myself would be along the lines of being exiled from the sith order ( prior to rule of two) for not being dark enough. basically I was unwilling to kill for the sake of killing. I would rather defend my self and everyone around me but I will not kill to just kill, however speaking mess with me or those that do not deserve it you best believe that I will not hold back I will dispatch those that deserve it with out looking to negotiate. Any way I was exiled to a desolate planet and as I pieced together my saber I came to the realization that I would utilize the dark side of the force that I was trained in for the good of others. I hope that made sense.

I'm sure many of you don't truly care lol but I will be keeping the forum updated on the status of my prophecy as I work toward this weathered bone look.

Eagles may soar, but weasels never get sucked in to jet engines. Anonymous

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: