Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Cpnversions to Emerald drive  (Read 2206 times)
Darthryu
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« on: November 22, 2013, 06:19:38 AM »

Hello. I have a Guardian blue guardian saber and I would like to up grade it to the new emerald drive feature. Is that possible and how much would that cost?

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2013, 01:34:13 PM »

Best to contact [email protected] directly, as I don't think anyone's had this done yet. I'd be interested in finding out, though - I'm thinking of doing this with one of mine at some point.

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Xaeyon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 129

読めるなら、連絡ください

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2013, 09:44:16 AM »

I did contact [that email] shortly after they released the Emerald Driver and they told me that you could send it (at your cost) to them for modification with for a fee of about $50 plus the cost of the driver/parts.

Alternately, for those confident in their abilities, the driver/parts could be mailed to you, however US would not provide technical support for the retrofitting; so it's all up to you to get it apart, properly installed, and back together, which was not advised.

GCW RP - Bothan Spc Tharu Tyy'n

Catalyst (CG) - Prophecy (VA) - The Beast (no blade)
Reading Textbooks; Playing Pokemon Alpha Sapphire

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2013, 11:02:07 PM »

That's not so bad, actually. The parts are presumably pretty expensive, but I'm tempted to send my Bellicose in to have it done rather than then buy a whole new 'sabre... I thought it would have been more, given the work involved.

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: