Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Questions about my first order  (Read 620 times)
Redfield
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: January 19, 2016, 06:55:07 PM »

Hello, my name is Alexander and I am from austria.

I am very interesting in ordering a lightsaber from Ultrasabers and have some questions , which will influence my order.

First over all, I wanted to say what I want to do, so you can answer my questions better.

I want to cosplay Anakin Skywalker from Episode 2-3 and the (blue) lightsaber is mostly for posing and not for fighting ( but a little fight should be no problem of course ), so he should firstly look good and bright, the hardness of the lightsaber is not so important.

I also decided to get a emerald one with sound, because they seem very flexible with the colour, so that I can cosplay after Anakin a sith maybe or other characters.

My questions are now:

Is the Guardian Blue or the Arctic Blue the better colour to cosplay Anakin? Or is it indifferent because of the emerald saber, which I can customize as I want?

Whats the most authentic and movie-like saber/blade length?

Do you recommend Sound V3 or V4? The main difference seems that I can program different sounds into my saber or something like that with V4 or?

I read many about the blade options, but it seems there is no clear opinion. Which blade option do you recommend for a good looking blue (Anakin) and red (Sith)? Ultraedge or normal?

And for cosplaying midgrade seems better, because you can see the saber clearer or?

Whats the Difference between The Chosen One and the Graflex? The look both like Anakins saber handpiece but with minor differences.

And is the SE or CE more authentic? Because the CE looks more golden in my eyes.

Last question is both The Chosen One and the Graflex are out of stock. Will they be in stock in february again? I would need them in the middle of february here in Austria for a convention.

So, thank you for reading all my questions and I hope you can help me by finding the right solution. Smiley

Greetings,

Alexander from Austria
« Last Edit: January 19, 2016, 06:58:42 PM by Redfield » Logged

DarthScrub
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -580

Fin Fus Fent Stin Zu'u

« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2016, 07:22:42 PM »

Graflex, guardian blue, 36" blade, v4 sounds, ultra edge mid grade

The Graflex is anakins and Luke's, the chosen one is Darth vaders

Want a custom avatar? Shoot me a PM, you can view my work here!

Redfield
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2016, 10:33:54 PM »

Thank you very much, I think I will get an emerald saber, so I can change the colour how i want.
Ultra Edge seems good for light colours what I've read or? (like blue and green)

Do you think the SE or the CE from The Graflex seems more accurate?

Greetings Alex

DarthScrub
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -580

Fin Fus Fent Stin Zu'u

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2016, 11:19:05 PM »

I believe the SE is accurate as an Anakin Skywalker lightsaber

Want a custom avatar? Shoot me a PM, you can view my work here!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: