Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: My current collection and storage  (Read 5118 times)
Goldldr
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 26

« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2018, 03:47:52 AM »

Great pics, excellent collection and storage!  Especially like the consular in sith mode.

Thank you very much!

Current Saber Collection (?=mystery box pull, *=raffle prize)
Consular (Diamond)
Flamberge v2 w/ renegade LE emitters (Diamond)
Azure Reaper Obs4 tri-cree CG
Crimson Scorpion ObsL FO (?)
Liberator v3 stunt FO (?)
Sentinel v4 ObsL AS (?)
Aeon v4 stunt FO (*)
Dark Apprentice stunt FO (?)

Goldldr
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 26

« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2018, 03:50:10 AM »

What a beautiful collection of sabers! Great mods to really make them stand out as well. Also really like what you did for storage, gives me some ideas for my collection  Grin

Thanks!  I really love the versatility of the pluck foam inserts to make it exactly what you need.  I may order another insert and try to make it more organized.  The foam configuration grew as my collection did, so it may not be the most efficient.  It should have room for a couple more sabers though, which is good!

Current Saber Collection (?=mystery box pull, *=raffle prize)
Consular (Diamond)
Flamberge v2 w/ renegade LE emitters (Diamond)
Azure Reaper Obs4 tri-cree CG
Crimson Scorpion ObsL FO (?)
Liberator v3 stunt FO (?)
Sentinel v4 ObsL AS (?)
Aeon v4 stunt FO (*)
Dark Apprentice stunt FO (?)

Robyn_Goodfellow
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 155

« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2020, 10:52:00 AM »

Hi
I LOVE what you’ve done with the Flamberge V2!
Do you think you could add the Renegade emitter and claws onto the Flamberge CE??
I don’t know if the crossguard section is the same between the two Flamberge models (the Flamberge CE and the  Flamberge V2)?
Thanks xXx

I thought since other folks were doing it, I would post pics of my current US collection and how I am storing them.

First up is my Consular with a Diamond controller, which is currently set in SRD.  I love the feel of this saber, and I chose it over a few others I was considering due to the ability to change both emitter and pommel with mhs parts and use this for both Jedi and Sith cosplay characters.  I ordered it with the nickel finish and a white illuminated AV switch.

Consular in Jedi mode:

Consular in Sith mode, shown in BR with a Dark War Glaive emitter, and a Renegade LE small pommel:

Next up is my Flamberge v2 with Diamond controller.  I love this hilt, and with a smaller modification again I can use as Jedi or Sith due to MHS pommel and emitter capabilities.  The small mod was using a Renegade LE side blade extension on the Flamberge v2 as a extension to the main blade so that larger emitters clear the crossguard structure.  I then added the three emitters from a Renegade LE.  I haven’t taken any pics yet with differing emitter/pommel configurations, but I will add pics as I find configurations I like.  This picture is of the saber in VA.

Those are my main sabers.  I also have my two mystery box sabers, a crimson scorpion (no claw) with lite obsidian sound and a stunt Liberator v3, both in fire orange.  Only modification here was adding a different pommel to the Liberator.  I am thinking about adding a second liberator and quick release coupler and turning that into a staff.  We’ll see how that goes.  Consular is shown in SRD and the Flamberge is shown in AB.

For storage, I took a Plano rifle box with pluck foam and use that for storage/transport.  I’ll have to have multiples/figure out another storage and travel option of my collections grows much.  I tried to leave at least two rows of foam between parts as I didn’t feel one layer was stable enough.  Where I have one layer with the blades is not very stable.  This case holds my sabers, some parts, 3 x 36” blades, and my side blades for the Flamberge.  I also store the original Flamberge emitters (which are tiny) and a couple of spare pommels under the sabers as I have the sabers on pieces of foam used as risers so they are easier to remove from the foam.

ANAKIN0211
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 20

« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2020, 12:02:15 PM »

Absolutely love the collection! Especially the clever storage idea. I dont know but having the sabers layed out like that makes them seem so elegant and real. Cheers 🤙

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2020, 05:36:14 PM »

Excellent collection. I like the simple mods that make the saber your own. I put a Dorinian pommel on my Raven. It looks great.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: