Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Reward points question and help me choose!  (Read 852 times)
OnyxWolf
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 7

Blade glistening, eyes alight; seeking revenge.

« on: May 05, 2013, 11:21:44 PM »

Hey all. I just bought my Aeon v3 and I couldn't be happier with it, and with the 15% sale I've been meaning to purchase a 2nd saber for me and my girlfriend to fight and cosplay with. I posted my review of my Aeon yesterday intending to get 300 points to add onto the points I recieved from my first purchase. How long does it usually take to get the review points? I'd buy tonight if I was able to use them! I'm worried the sale will end before I get to buy. Sad

For my 2nd saber I'm pretty set on getting a Dark Warglaive. I want it in Blazing Red so my girlfriend can use it with her Sith outfit. I'm wondering if it'd be a better idea to go with Adegan Silver, though, so I could customize it. Basically, this is the choice:

Blazing Red with quick disconnect for brightness and color, and I can swap it out with AS in the future if need be.

Adegan Silver to customize the saber, but I've heard filters still make it less bright, and it's hard to achieve red with them.

Thanks so much for any help or advice you can give me!

-Ony

-Light side points please-

Deceptae
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -90

Power, Passion, Strength

« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2013, 12:24:24 AM »

yeah, idk about the points, but US is usually quick about their customer service.
I would definitely advise the quick disconnects, as you can get them in any color, so you could just bypass the silver altogether and go for whatever color you want, whenever you want.
hope this is helpful

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.

OnyxWolf
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2013, 02:12:31 PM »

yeah, idk about the points, but US is usually quick about their customer service.
I would definitely advise the quick disconnects, as you can get them in any color, so you could just bypass the silver altogether and go for whatever color you want, whenever you want.
hope this is helpful
I'm still waiting on the points. Sad
Thanks for the help! I most likely will go for quick disconnects then. I can always get a silver LED module if I need to that way.

Master Bluespike74
Guardian Prime
Vanguard of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 977

As long as there is light, I will be here.

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2013, 03:02:03 PM »

First question, when you did the review, did you email them with the link of your review?  This must be done so that they can watch the review and determine if it meets their criteria.  I did this as well and forgot to mention it was an Ultrasaber so that slowed my points a little.  They will not check the forums for your review. 

Also, the points value is (last time I checked) 20 points = $1 US. 

Guided by the Aing Tii Monks

Shodan in Shaolin Kempo Karate/Kung Fu/Jiu Jitsu

Yes, I am a color:  BLUE

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2013, 05:48:41 PM »

I'd go for Blazing Red up front. You can get the silver LED later on and mix and match as appropriate - but red is apparently one of the hardest colours to get with filters.

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

OnyxWolf
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2013, 07:51:08 PM »

@bluespike74
Yes I did, I sent one immediately after the video went up mid-afternoon on Saturday. I'm east coast, so it was about 1 PM their time. And huh, I thought it was 10 points=$1. Oh well, saved money is saved money. Smiley I still haven't gotten an update on that, starting to get worried.

@James Casey
Thanks a bunch for this, it was really what I needed to hear. I'll definitely be going with Blazing Red now. Smiley

Darth Varadus
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -12

« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2013, 03:43:04 AM »

I did my review on May 4th and i still dont have my points.

and in regards to the reward to money ratio ultrasabers.com said

Here's how it works:
1.Once you've placed your order and it has shipped, your MyRewards Point will be redeemable in [X] days.
2.To view your MyRewards, simply go to MyRewards.
3.Enter the total amount (in points) you'd like to redeem below (X points = $X).
4.You're now ready to save on your next purchase. Upon placing your order, your available MyRewards will automatically be deducted from the total purchase amount.

So x point = $x

Meaning 300 points = 300 dollars

Sky Dragon c5
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1

Grey Jedi Assassin

« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2013, 03:46:33 AM »

300 points is given when you spend 300 dollars, or do your first review video.

When redeeming points 20 points give you $1 in credit.

It is basically 5% cash back.

Keep me as a Grey Jedi Please

C=Custom, D=Dark

Rd Reaper AS, Archon V2.1 AB, Consular CG, Malice BR, Overlord PO, Shock LE SY, D Shock DVA, D Liberator AS, Raven FO, D War EG, C Manticore BH, C D Shock RGB, C D Arbiter SR, C Archon V2.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: