Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Which sabers have the covertec clip wheel standard?  (Read 2089 times)
afrojedi
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 7

Justice is my ally, The force will guide me.

« on: May 05, 2013, 01:36:52 AM »

Hi,

I am very interested with the following lightsabers

war Glaive
overlord
reaper (either one)
shock LE
catalyst
monarch (both)
manticore

if I can avoid being charged for the wheel then that might help me to decide which one I will get

I am leaning towards the war glaive.

when I put in the order the wheel is always set to No as default, if I don't change this and the covertec wheel is a standard offering does that mean that I will not get it?

if I click on yes does that mean that I will get an additional wheel?

just a little confused as I have checked and the videos indicate that all but the monarch and the catalyst have the covertec wheel as standard.

and as I am in australia I would hate to order it incorrectly and then have to send it back if something is either missing or if I erroneously ordered without the wheel because I thought I didn't need to specify that I wanted.

Anakin skywalker force fx lightsaber.
US War Glaive w/ Fire Orange

Shaugi
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -13

« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2013, 01:51:09 AM »

Dark War Glaive does NOT have the covertec as standard...so I'd presume the War Glaive doesn't either.

Can't comment on the others I'm afraid.

Saint
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 211

"Do unto others BEFORE they do unto you..."

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2013, 02:13:50 AM »

If the Covertec wheel is standard, then the order menu will NOT show any option for the wheel; e.g. no drop down menu.  All saber menus have the option for a Covertec (belt) clip.  Be careful not to confuse the two.  Cheers!

Obsidians in order of acquisition...
Graflex CE;  Guardian;  Dark Monarch Staff;  Consu-Lord CE;  Malice #1;  Archon;  Dark Arbiter;  Overlord;  Graflex SE;  Malice#2;  Shock LE;  Dark Liberator;  Dark Catalyst; Prophecy;  Scorpion

Sherbona
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2013, 07:04:19 AM »

In case it helps, I noticed that the chart in the link below includes a column showing which ones have the Covertec wheel included.

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=10198.msg201463#msg201463

Shaugi
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -13

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2013, 07:57:35 AM »

Good find....what kinda points do you like?

Sky Dragon c5
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1

Grey Jedi Assassin

« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2013, 12:06:48 AM »

@Sherbona thanks for sharing my chart! Thus why I made the thing!

Keep me as a Grey Jedi Please

C=Custom, D=Dark

Rd Reaper AS, Archon V2.1 AB, Consular CG, Malice BR, Overlord PO, Shock LE SY, D Shock DVA, D Liberator AS, Raven FO, D War EG, C Manticore BH, C D Shock RGB, C D Arbiter SR, C Archon V2.

Sherbona
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2013, 02:15:34 AM »

Shaugi,  I'm very new to all this and am still 'inbetween'.   Sky Dragon c5  did all the work, any point can  go there instead please.

Sky Dragon c5, Thank you very much for putting the chart together!!  I'm very much of a 'compare specs/features' guy and it has been *very* helpful.  Grin

Sky Dragon c5
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1

Grey Jedi Assassin

« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2013, 03:37:41 AM »

Thanks. My OCD makes me the same way. I wanted to compare then to help me decide myself, and it was annoying going around between saber pages. I am currently adding what all the hex wrench sizes are to the chart.

Keep me as a Grey Jedi Please

C=Custom, D=Dark

Rd Reaper AS, Archon V2.1 AB, Consular CG, Malice BR, Overlord PO, Shock LE SY, D Shock DVA, D Liberator AS, Raven FO, D War EG, C Manticore BH, C D Shock RGB, C D Arbiter SR, C Archon V2.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: