Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: New to Ultrasabers  (Read 3164 times)
bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2018, 11:25:35 AM »

Welcome! I feel the exact same way about the points. Nice. And yes this place is special and very different than other forums I've been on. Everyone is super helpful and friendly. Its awesome!

"Wow, this is addicting. I might just order another one to have someone to duel with. I couldn't be happier."

Oh you are in deep trouble my friend. These sabers are like candy flavored crack cocaine. Just admit it now, you just want another one already period don't you? It's ok. We all have the same problem now. My name Is Garrett and I'm a Saber-holic. 

you do realize there's a large group in Ca. right?

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Gar-Wi Musan
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 102

« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2018, 01:56:08 PM »

Where? I believe there are two near the Bay Area. I'm stuck three hours inland in the craptacular town of Merced with no car. Embarrassed
I plan to move back to my home town of Santa Cruz if all goes as planned.
I will still be about an hour away from those two groups and still without a car. Angry
I appreciate the info though. That's very thoughtful of you. Smiley

bigBear
Knight Commander

« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2018, 02:01:14 PM »

Where? I believe there are two near the Bay Area. I'm stuck three hours inland in the craptacular town of Merced with no car. Embarrassed
I plan to move back to my home town of Santa Cruz if all goes as planned.
I will still be about an hour away from those two groups and still without a car. Angry
I appreciate the info though. That's very thoughtful of you. Smiley

https://www.facebook.com/groups/OfficialGCC/

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Gar-Wi Musan
Knight Major

« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2018, 11:22:25 PM »

Thanks for the info but that's like a seven hour drive away unfortunately.
I like your style Brother bigBear. You look like a much younger Lightside Count Dooku.

bigBear
Knight Commander

« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2018, 11:28:11 PM »

Thanks for the info but that's like a seven hour drive away unfortunately.
I like your style Brother bigBear. You look like a much younger Lightside Count Dooku.

I was thinking of Qui Gon. the long hair and grey with the start of a beard.

who's scruffy looking?

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2018, 11:42:19 PM »

Hello and Welcome.

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Gar-Wi Musan
Knight Major

« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2018, 04:07:28 PM »

I was thinking of Qui Gon. the long hair and grey with the start of a beard.

I can see that too. One of my all time favorite Jedi. I understand he has "a very particular set of skills".
I've also heard he trained the Batman! Wink

Gar-Wi Musan
Knight Major

« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2018, 04:20:07 PM »

Hello and Welcome.

Has anyone else noticed the very similar interests us saber freaks have besides Star Wars? We all seem to like Batman way more than other superheroes (he's always been my personal favorite superhero by far. Batmike90, you rock! shouldn't the Bat have a yellow saber though still awesome). Tons of saber Heads play guitar (myself included). A lot of Dj's (again, myself included).
What else am I missing? I noticed several other things but I cant remember them now.

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #23 on: March 21, 2018, 04:29:52 PM »

Hello and welcome   Smiley

If I may suggest: peruse the other threads in the forum, especially the Saber Artistry & Combat, Costumes, and Fan Fiction sections.  Some excellent threads are there  Wink

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Diesel
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -91

Give Yourself To The Dark Side

« Reply #24 on: March 22, 2018, 04:39:11 AM »

Welcome to the forum. That's a good first saber.

Chosen One CE, Diamond
Graflex CE
Fulcrum, diamond
Manticore, custom install
Menace. custom install
Dark Menace, custom install
Raven, custom install
Guardian, emerald, obsidian v4 sound
Scorpion, red w/silver FOC, obsidian v4 sound
Dark Initiate le v3, red w/va FOC, obsidian v4 sound
Aeon le v4, artic blue
Dark Sentinel v4, quad green, custom sound

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2018, 10:52:29 PM »

Welcome. The Dark Apprentice LE was my first saber as well. It is so nice. I don't own a CG saber yet, but I hope to someday. Hope to see you around.

Again, welcome.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: