Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Ultrasabers Initiate V3 LE and V2 LE - Mid Grade  (Read 1980 times)
InverseKnight
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 3

Where Light and Darkness Intertwine

« on: March 16, 2012, 07:17:48 PM »

This is Inverse Knight, with my friends Aerodus and Veneratous; we have just finished a series of duels. I have the Ultra Saber Initiate V3 LE (Guardian Blue) and Ultra Saber Initiate V2 LE (Consular Green) belongs to Aerodus. Veneratous was swapping blades between us. IN the first round of our series of duels... I broke the rounded tip off my mid-grade blade and cracked the tip of the blade; I now require a replacement blade. My lightsaber is thoroughly dented... which gives me leanings to the Heavy Grade; but I am, however, amazed at the level of quality and abuse my blade has taken. I am unkind to it. Djem So is a cruel bitch. Aerodus' blade has a single dent in the center, and has held up very well with his Ataru. Both had held strong with Veneratous' Juyo, giving them more than their fair share of battery. We will both, in addition to Veneratous, will be purchasing more UltraSaber lightsabers. And bandages. And gloves. And heavy grade blades.

We are still debating showing our (extremely) amateur (read: shellty) videos online. But, I, the Inverse Knight, came out on top (just frelling barely). The ending to the last match and the second matches entirety are missing due to camera difficulties (read: I'm an idiot and Aerodus got depressed at the constant double KO'ing). All in all, I will buy a Heavy Grade Lightsaber blade within the next two or so weeks, and Aerodus plans to do so as well; Veneratous wants to purchase a Blazing Red Dark Initiate V3 LE.

For now, we all have bruised thumbs; I have a welt on my left fore-arm, Aerodus has bruised hands and welts across his forearms, Veneratous has a seriously welted and bruised ribcage. I think we will be training for a bit.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: