Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Author Topic: Summer Raffle 2023 Winners  (Read 4359 times)
glumbrella
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #30 on: September 27, 2023, 06:12:16 PM »

Hello everyone!

I got my order in today, all the mystery saber goodness. My 1st prize saber was a Sentinel V5 in Guardian Blue with obsidian sound + silver flash on clash.

Archon V1 (Guardian Blue)
Aeon V4 (Consular Green)
Aeon V4 (Consular Green)
Sentinel V5, Obsidian Sound + Silver Flash on Clash (Guardian Blue)
Dark Apprentice V4 (Fire Orange)
Apprentice LE V4 (Arctic Blue)
Initiate V5 (Adegan Silver)

undead_rocket101
Force Sensitive

« Reply #31 on: October 03, 2023, 03:47:28 AM »

Howdy!

My lightsaber orders came in last week with both of my mystery grab bag sabers as well! Thank you again!

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1557

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #32 on: October 03, 2023, 06:08:34 PM »

Hi there undead_rocket101,

Congrats on your new collection! That's an impressive haul you got. There aren't many Butcher owners here on the forum so it's nice to see pics of that hilt....and even possibly a double bladed Butcher staff?  Roll Eyes (maybe? please?)

Anyhow, congrats again and enjoy your new sabers - I hope they serve you long and well.

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #33 on: October 03, 2023, 10:19:05 PM »

I love those Azure Butchers. I have one, I preordered it when the saber was coming out. It also looks like you're planning to make a staff out of them, which is wickedly cool.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #34 on: October 04, 2023, 03:03:42 AM »

Nice hauls =] Definitely wanna see that Butcher as a saber staff, will look sick for sure Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

tcpiii
Force Sensitive

« Reply #35 on: October 09, 2023, 11:32:06 PM »

I wanted to thank Ultrasabers.  My The Fallen Lightsaber and my Grand Prize saber showed up today.   Looks like their 10 day delayed here local to me was no longer delayed when a claim got put in by Ultrasabers.  ROFL.  That said photos will be coming soon.

undead_rocket101
Force Sensitive

« Reply #36 on: October 19, 2023, 07:31:20 PM »

Hi there undead_rocket101,

Congrats on your new collection! That's an impressive haul you got. There aren't many Butcher owners here on the forum so it's nice to see pics of that hilt....and even possibly a double bladed Butcher staff?  Roll Eyes (maybe? please?)

Anyhow, congrats again and enjoy your new sabers - I hope they serve you long and well.

Apologizes for the delay, but I did swap out the pommels with the quick-release coupler!

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1557

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #37 on: October 20, 2023, 02:00:02 AM »

Apologizes for the delay, but I did swap out the pommels with the quick-release coupler!

Hi undead_rocket101....no need to apologise the wait was well worth it....
THIS LOOKS AWESOME! (<sorry for shouting).

Now I'm known as a Jedi from head to toe but this saberstaff is truly something to be proud of. I hope it serves you long and well.

tcpiii
Force Sensitive

« Reply #38 on: October 20, 2023, 04:21:30 PM »

Here are my three UltraSabers.  The first is the Dark Initiate LE v4 Lightsaber with Yellow blade which clashes silver. It is a 24" blade for defensive duel wielding fighting.  I did get the
Savior Pommel.

The next turned out heavier then I thought so I will grab another Dark Initiate with a 36" blade to complete the duel wielding fighting style.  The second is The Fallen Lightsaber in orange and clashes a pyrestone orange. I did replace the pomel with the black version.  A bit heavy so two handed use.  

Lastly my Grand Prize from Ultrasabers.  It is the Dominicide LE Lightsaber.  It is pyrestone orange which can flash with Tri Fire Orange.  Paid a bit out of pocket to get it made the way I wanted but no complaint considering what I got.  

tcpiii
Force Sensitive

« Reply #39 on: October 25, 2023, 03:05:38 AM »

Here are my three UltraSabers.  The first is the Dark Initiate LE v4 Lightsaber with Yellow blade which clashes silver. It is a 24" blade for defensive duel wielding fighting.  I did get the
Savior Pommel.

The next turned out heavier then I thought so I will grab another Dark Initiate with a 36" blade to complete the duel wielding fighting style.  The second is The Fallen Lightsaber in orange and clashes a pyrestone orange. I did replace the pomel with the black version.  A bit heavy so two handed use.  

Lastly my Grand Prize from Ultrasabers.  It is the Dominicide LE Lightsaber.  It is pyrestone orange which can flash with Tri Fire Orange.  Paid a bit out of pocket to get it made the way I wanted but no complaint considering what I got.  

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #40 on: October 27, 2023, 12:38:02 AM »

Nice dark side haul Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: