Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19   Go Down
Author Topic: Ultrasabers Spring Raffle ends 04/13/2015  (Read 71733 times)
Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 459

« Reply #240 on: April 13, 2015, 05:09:56 PM »

A) How'd you get yours already? I was under the impression that Raffle entry orders wouldn't ship until the Raffle was over. Hope you entered everything correctly.
B) Sometimes your board will get overwhelmed. Just pop the batts out to reset your saber and try again.

From my experience, which was about year and a half ago, if you order near the start of the raffle they will ship your order like normal.  If you order near the end, say a day or two before the raffle ends, they will wait and ship your order with your prize (if you win).  It has been a while since I won one but that's the way it worked back in my day.  Tongue

Sounds like you followed every step. Now I'm peaved. I ordered on the 3rd, and I still don't even have a shipping confirmation yet. Maybe it's an omen that I won. Shocked

Were they out of the office at a con or something? 

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

seiji
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 2

Gray Jedi. No light or dark side points needed!

« Reply #241 on: April 13, 2015, 05:16:49 PM »

From my experience, which was about year and a half ago, if you order near the start of the raffle they will ship your order like normal.  If you order near the end, say a day or two before the raffle ends, they will wait and ship your order with your prize (if you win).  It has been a while since I won one but that's the way it worked back in my day.  Tongue

That would highly explain why my order is still processing and still not out yet. Hopefully I win something coz i paid for priority shipping (3days) and wanted it to be sent out asap (order confirmed 2 days ago on the 12th). Wouldnt make sense if it would be sent as if its economy shipping (6 days).  Hope this comment of mine doesnt offend anyone. Just stating what I feel right now Undecided

(P.s its 01:18am 14th april on my side of the world. I think im at least 12 hours ahead of us timing)

Sabers gotten:
Aeon Le v3 (AB) Obsd
Dark prophecy v3 (SRD) stunt
Dominix v3 (BR) obsd
Initiate Le v3 (GB) stunt
Dark initiate v3 (CG) stunt
Flamberge (AS clr disc) obsd
Archon v2.1 (CG) obsd - out for repairs
Dark sentinel v4 (BR) obsd
The Aeon (BR) stunt
Aeon LE v3 (VA) stunt
Dominix LE v3 (CG) stunt
Guardian (Emerald) obsd

Luminarou
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -9

Harmony, through chaos. Serenity, through passion.

« Reply #242 on: April 13, 2015, 05:17:00 PM »

Sounds like you followed every step. Now I'm peaved. I ordered on the 3rd, and I still don't even have a shipping confirmation yet. Maybe it's an omen that I won. Shocked

Have you tried turning the saber on before plugging it in?

I've done that, it just wont work but I don't understand, maybe the connection of the board to the usb connector is fried? Mind if I PM you about this? I got a message from deep that I shouldn't discuss it here so I'd like to honour his request! OOh perhaps you have won Smiley though I did get my last order before the end of the autumn raffle so I hope I did enter it correctly both times. I did pay for international priority shipping though, so it could explain why it was so quick.

seiji
Knight Officer

« Reply #243 on: April 13, 2015, 05:24:20 PM »

I've done that, it just wont work but I don't understand, maybe the connection of the board to the usb connector is fried? Mind if I PM you about this? I got a message from deep that I shouldn't discuss it here so I'd like to honour his request! OOh perhaps you have won Smiley though I did get my last order before the end of the autumn raffle so I hope I did enter it correctly both times. I did pay for international priority shipping though, so it could explain why it was so quick.

Have your tried all the ports of your computer yet? DL the latest launcher too? Charge up your batteries? Maybe a new usb cable?

Mine didnt work out the first try. Turns out i was using the old launcher and which I tried all my ports. Had to plug out and restart my com again. Change to a newer usb cable. What turns out to be the error was that 1) out dated launcher. 2) batteries had to be fully charged in order for it to connect.

I hope my case helped you out some what. Anything more, I'm afraid you will have to consult with the pros here or Mr. Emory. Sorry bro.

Sabers gotten:
Aeon Le v3 (AB) Obsd
Dominix v3 (BR) obsd
The Aeon (BR) stunt
Aeon LE v3 (VA) stunt
Dominix LE v3 (CG) stunt
Guardian (Emerald) obsd

Luminarou
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #244 on: April 13, 2015, 05:32:34 PM »

Have your tried all the ports of your computer yet? DL the latest launcher too? Charge up your batteries? Maybe a new usb cable?

Mine didnt work out the first try. Turns out i was using the old launcher and which I tried all my ports. Had to plug out and restart my com again. Change to a newer usb cable. What turns out to be the error was that 1) out dated launcher. 2) batteries had to be fully charged in order for it to connect.

I hope my case helped you out some what. Anything more, I'm afraid you will have to consult with the pros here or Mr. Emory. Sorry bro.

I'm afraid I tried all that, so I may redownload the same version luancher and try one more time! I thank everyone for trying to help me and apologies for bringing it up, I didn't mean to derail the thread. Smiley The anticipation for tomorrow is a killer, good luck to all.

seiji
Knight Officer

« Reply #245 on: April 13, 2015, 05:35:29 PM »

I'm afraid I tried all that, so I may redownload the same version luancher and try one more time! I thank everyone for trying to help me and apologies for bringing it up, I didn't mean to derail the thread. Smiley The anticipation for tomorrow is a killer, good luck to all.

No worries! Thanks! The same to you too! Now its a waiting game hahaha!

Sabers gotten:
Aeon Le v3 (AB) Obsd
Dominix v3 (BR) obsd
The Aeon (BR) stunt
Aeon LE v3 (VA) stunt
Dominix LE v3 (CG) stunt
Guardian (Emerald) obsd

Lord Canterbury
Dark Knight of The Scorpion Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1313

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #246 on: April 13, 2015, 06:43:39 PM »

Really? I'm pretty sure I followed the required steps:
1: order was over $250 (around $350 to be exact)
2: I added the raffle entry coupon
3: I entered my forum handle into the notes section of the order
4: ordered it on friday and it came to me on monday

What did I miss?
As for the batteries, I've done that, taken them out, left it to fully charge, left the saber for a few hours, and still have issues. The computer just doesn't want to recognise that I plug the saber in anymore; there's no beep-boop sound specifying I plugged it in and it's not in my devices list. The lights still work and the flash on clash there's just.. no sound(as it interrupted while uploading new ones).

Hmmm - I would check your receipt to confirm the Raffle Ticket confirmation is on there and ask Emory too to be sure.

I say this because I JUST asked if I could get mine early (offered to pay any additional shipping cost).  The Saber I ordered for my newborn daughter has a connection to my Dad (long story there) who passed away a year ago.

My Mom is in town visiting us until tomorrow so I wanted her to see it.  Emory said he could overnight it to me this morning- BUT - it would have to removed from Raffle consideration if he did that.

So - I would Triple Check if I were you - hope this helps . . .

Winning? Is that what you think it's about? I'm not trying to win. I'm not doing this because I want to beat someone, or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It's not because it's fun. God knows it's not because it's easy. It's not even because it works, because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind.

~ The 12th Doctor in "The Doctor Falls"

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2770

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #247 on: April 13, 2015, 07:21:40 PM »

From my experience, which was about year and a half ago, if you order near the start of the raffle they will ship your order like normal.  If you order near the end, say a day or two before the raffle ends, they will wait and ship your order with your prize (if you win).  It has been a while since I won one but that's the way it worked back in my day.  Tongue

Yes, they were at Wonder-Con. (Frakkin' Cons keeping me from getting my sabers in a timely manner)

Yeah you can message me.

I haven't had a lot of time to play around with it. I seriously hope that it's not just a software outdating. I hate that $#!%.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

allan1313
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -13

« Reply #248 on: April 13, 2015, 07:31:46 PM »

I am hoping and praying for tomorrow!!!

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

1st Saber- Dark Menace with Blazing Red

Luminarou
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #249 on: April 13, 2015, 09:17:35 PM »

Hmmm - I would check your receipt to confirm the Raffle Ticket confirmation is on there and ask Emory too to be sure.

I say this because I JUST asked if I could get mine early (offered to pay any additional shipping cost).  The Saber I ordered for my newborn daughter has a connection to my Dad (long story there) who passed away a year ago.

My Mom is in town visiting us until tomorrow so I wanted her to see it.  Emory said he could overnight it to me this morning- BUT - it would have to removed from Raffle consideration if he did that.

So - I would Triple Check if I were you - hope this helps . . .

I didn't get a recepit printed in the box, but the order confirmation emailed to me is as follows:

Order Details:

Code   Item   Qty   Price   Grand Total
SOUND-Scorpion   Scorpion with Sound
[Blade LED Color:Blazing Red]
[Flash on Clash:Flash Orange]
[Battery Configuration:Li-Ion Setup with BuckPuck (Batteries & Trustfire Charger Included)]
[Recharge Port:No Recharge Port]
[Blade Option:UltraEdge Heavy Grade]
[Scorpion Claw Option:With Claw]
[Sound:Yes, Obsidian USB Sound w/ Red Illuminated AV Switch]
[Blade Tip:Round Tip]
[Include Retention Screw Wrench:Sure!]
[Include Blade Plug:Yes]
[Include Saber Stand:No Thanks]
[Include MINI USB Cable:No Thanks]
[Include Covertec Clip:Yes!]   1   $349.50   $349.50
DSC-270   10% off Sabers with Sound [SOUND-Scorpion]
1   -$34.95   -$34.95
DSC-599   Spring Raffle 2015 Ticket
1   -$0.01   -$0.01

Subtotal:   $314.54
    Tax:   $0.00
    Shipping Cost:   $48.41
    Grand Total:   $362.95

Order Comments: Spring Raffle Entry Forum Username: Luminarou

So far I still haven't had any luck with the saber so I'll message you directly Darth Logos.

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #250 on: April 13, 2015, 11:20:54 PM »

Right then, good luck everyone. We'll hopefully know who the winners are in the next 24 hours or so.

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Nowhere
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -25

« Reply #251 on: April 14, 2015, 01:06:07 AM »

i managed to fight the urge to buy more sabers to enter into the raffle. i'm proud of my willpower, but very sad i'm not entered in this one.

good luck to all of you that are.

-corey

"You underestimate the power of the Dark Side."

BladeCrossEXE
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: -76

Shape the Future! Give Dark Points!

« Reply #252 on: April 14, 2015, 01:21:05 AM »

(P.s its 01:18am 14th april on my side of the world. I think im at least 12 hours ahead of us timing)

Yeah, where I am it's 4/13, 8:20 PM.

Subscribe to me on Youtube! youtube.com/FlashingBladesProductions
Current Sabers:                                             
Dark Catalyst                                                 
Dark Prophecy                                               
Dark Initiate V2 LE x2
Dominix V2 RGB
Flamberge LE Emerald

Qui-Lar
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 68

"This weapon is your life!"

« Reply #253 on: April 14, 2015, 01:54:59 AM »

Just a few hours left. Who's it gonna be, who
is it going to be?!?

Catalyst(s) DarkArbiter DarkProphecy(s) ChosenOne
CrimsonMantis DarkLiberatorV3 InitiateV3 ShockLE
Guardian SentinelLEV4 Consular DarkInitiateLEV2
InitiateLEV2 Manticore(s) DominixV4 Flamberge(sss)
Bellicose Archon DominixLEV3(s) Monarch InitiateLEV3
SentinelV4 DominixV2RGB Scorpion(s) Menace(sssss)
DarkApprenticeV4 DarkSentinelLEV4 AeonLEV4V

Lord Canterbury
Dark Knight of The Scorpion Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1313

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #254 on: April 14, 2015, 02:39:42 AM »

Just a few hours left. Who's it gonna be, who
is it going to be?!?

I'm counting on the Princess Canterbury to bring me victory in this Raffle!

The Force is strong with her . . .

Winning? Is that what you think it's about? I'm not trying to win. I'm not doing this because I want to beat someone, or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It's not because it's fun. God knows it's not because it's easy. It's not even because it works, because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind.

~ The 12th Doctor in "The Doctor Falls"

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: