Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Blade LED questions  (Read 582 times)
JediMcGee
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« on: January 12, 2017, 03:36:48 AM »

Which is brighter- tri-Cree or 4-LED RGBW? And how long do the LEDs last before needing replacement??

Actor / cosplayer & growing fight choreographer
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Graflex CE emerald & obsidian
Sentinel V4 (blue)
Initiate LE V4 (green)
Dark Initiate V4 (red)

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2017, 05:14:57 AM »

Hi JediMcGee welcome to the forums!

(please see and acknowledge the forum rules before you continue to post- thx!  These are found on the main page under bold red lettering)

Tri-Cree has an edge in brightness over an RGBW/A.  But when you combine/mix colors with and RGBW/A it gets close to even.

I have single LED sabers and Emerald sabers (no Tri-Cree yet) and I'm very happy with the brightness of each kind.

The Ultrasabers LED's last for years, my oldest US is 4yrs old and it's as bright as the day I got it - and that's after a lot of wear and tear from duelling, working in hot and cold temps, sabers being dropped on the ground ect.

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Darth Blightus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -201

dark side points

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2017, 05:17:35 AM »

Hi JediMcGee welcome to the forums!

(please see and acknowledge the forum rules before you continue to post- thx!  These are found on the main page under bold red lettering)

Tri-Cree has an edge in brightness over an RGBW/A.  But when you combine/mix colors with and RGBW/A it gets close to even.

The Ultrasabers LED's last for years, my oldest US is 4yrs old and it's as bright as the day I got it - and that's after a lot of wear and tear.

not to mention US can repair it if you ask.

Only in darkness can one see the true light.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: