Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Sentinel v4 question  (Read 543 times)
mdillard9
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 3

« on: February 28, 2020, 06:01:30 AM »

Does anyone know the internal dimensions of a sentinel v4? I’m looking into adding a chassis to mine but the choke point before the a/v switch seems to get pretty narrow.

Tai Chi Chuan Wijchen
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 297

« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2020, 08:21:14 AM »

I'm sorry no, I own them, but have never measured the inside. If nobody else awnsers or knows it of the top of their head, I'm willing to take a caliper and do a quick measurement.
My first reaction is, measure a speaker and you have your diameter. And get the length of the lowerpart of the hilt, substract an inch or to leave room for all the wirings and then you should be safe.

But as said, I'm willing to give it a measurement if no one else has them the ready.

Light Side points appreciated, when warranted.
> Phantasm v4 - CG
> Sentinel v4 staff - GB
> Phantom v4 - BR
> Dark Initiatet v2 - FO
> Free Initiate v2 - CG
> Aeon v3 - GB - Grabbag
> Sentinel v4 w/sound - CG - Mysterybox

Darth Andeddu
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -50

DS points please :)

« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2020, 02:48:40 AM »

I have the Sentinel V5.  I'm of the understanding that the V5 and V4 are pretty much the same dimensions except in the emitter area.  True?     That choke point is pretty narrow indeed. I'm estimating the V5 narrows down to about an inch ID ?  My Dominix V5 is even narrower, but I like it as my fingers find that "waistline" when I am doing spins and it seems for me to counterbalance at that point..   Not much help when it comes to adding a chassis though.

Spectre, pro build, NEC Igniter 3, NPxl
Grand Master, Azure, pro build, GHv3, NPxl
Empress (dark), Pro ffie2.2, NPxl
Dark Apprentice LE V5, Xenopixel core 30 fonts *woot*
Sentinel LE V5, Xenopixel core, 30 fonts

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: