Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Totally messed up my order. Impossible to cancel or not?  (Read 3391 times)
Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2020, 01:25:04 AM »

How do you get to live chat?

You access the site during business hours, which is US Central Time during the day (sorry, but I don’t know the exact hours), and the “hey, would you like to chat?” window will pop up in the lower-right corner of the screen.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2020, 01:30:06 AM »

Hey I’m new to buying an ultrasaber and it seemed I kinda made the same mistake I meant to get a v4 but ordered a v3 obsidian soundboard instead. I emailed them telling them do you think they’ll fix it and I can pay the difference because I know they’re super busy rn with the new movie and game recently being released

Like I answered in the other thread where you asked this same question...

If your email included your order number and your forum name, and you sent it to either [email protected] or [email protected], then you’ve done everything you can do, and it’ll likely happen, from everything I’ve heard.  I’ve never entered a raffle, so I’ve never had the opportunity to forget to add this info, so I have no direct personal experience in the matter.  When I HAVE placed an order, I’ve literally had someone looking at the screen while I typed, and we both reviewed the order very carefully three times before I hit SUBMIT, because I was afraid of doing something like this.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: