Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 769 770 [771] 772 773 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2151588 times)
ANAKIN0211
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 20

« Reply #11550 on: July 03, 2020, 12:06:29 AM »

Link, or it didn't happen Wink

(Post in the review thread? Smiley

~ Casp
Will do!

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

warguppy
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #11551 on: July 03, 2020, 01:02:54 AM »

I would take the content there with a pretty large grain of salt as has been mentioned previously.

However, also shows that:
saber technician (Sept 2019)
fabricator (Nov 2019)
Fabricator (Jan 2020)
technician/shipping/fabrication (May 2020)

Have all left pretty recently. Just like you are more apt to write reviews when you are pissed, you are not likely to wait months or even weeks then go back to do it. That's a red flag of its own.

Shipping Supervisor (Apr 2020) is still there, but seemingly disgruntled.

Doesn't look like things will change for the positive any time real soon. Texas is shutting back down and they have people that will need to be trained or will be running shorthanded. Sounds like they already may have been. Also, kinda makes their treatment of customers seem rather nice in comparison if you do believe some of what is written.

Ogreure
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #11552 on: July 03, 2020, 01:08:33 AM »

So I'm fairly new to the Forum and I am "patiently" waiting on my very first ultrasaber. So as per usual like everybody else here I've tried to contact them and got pretty much no answer the last contact I got from them said to wait one to two business days and they would let me know what was going on, that was three weeks ago. So I made my order on May 13th I was just wondering if anybody else has made an order around that time and gotten their saber. I understand they're busy at Ultra sabers hence the reason I have turned to The Forum to see if I can get any answers, thank you

Waiting on my Dark Initiate LE V5 w/ Diamond in Blue Violet Amethyst

Hightower
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -3

« Reply #11553 on: July 03, 2020, 01:43:27 AM »

I would take the content there with a pretty large grain of salt as has been mentioned previously.

Here’s the part your missing - the one at the bottom where US replied and literally corroborated what the others have said. “Take as many breaks as you want but clock out” sorry, bathroom breaks do not require clocking out at any company anywhere on the planet but there. Lunch and 15m breaks? Some places. Bathroom breaks? No where.

Here’s what killed me: “ Yes, the owners are successful. Very successful. Because the company is successful. Very successful.”

I don’t have to read between the lines to see “frell you I’m famous”. Even if most of our employers are waxing our asshole when they say “we are successful because of our people” or “our customers” but the way he wrote that literally comes across as “frell you peasants! I’m your god now!”

I’ve been lucky enough to get an email correspondence; I know I will get my sabers soon enough, I never had a doubt. But what I learned about US this week, sickens me. My US sabers will be the lightsaber equivalent to a blood diamond. The suffering that went into creating a subpar product for a top shelf price, is almost painful. But those who suffered to bring me the product will have done so in vain if I don’t keep them at this point.

But it’s not all bad!! I know I can’t speak of anything without being banned and probably sued by the prick who runs the joint LOL but I will say this did help me to find a competitor with a superior product, at a lower cost, with 10x the features of even the “diamond saber”-(which would be great if this was still 2005), with customer service I don’t even get at my local eatery lol. So thanks to the disgusting business practices of Ultrasabers, I found a better place to grow my collection for a fraction of the cost.

After being a long time customer, I. Am. Outta Here!

I have the power of God & Anime on my side. But guns help too ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

NoLifeLeft42
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 3

« Reply #11554 on: July 03, 2020, 01:50:52 AM »

Rolling into week 12.  Sad

Just an empty Consular, empty Lost Gray, and 3 blades.  No electronics or customizing at all.

cfusionpm
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 16

« Reply #11555 on: July 03, 2020, 02:26:35 AM »

Perhaps against my better judgement, I pulled the trigger on a Crimson Princess, Guardian Blue, Violet Flash on Clash, Obsidian Lite.

From my first (ever!) order (June 14th) to today's order, 18 days have passed. My order number was a high 78xxxx for the Empress in June and low 79xxxx for today's order.

Specifically, a little more than 5,500 orders have taken place in the last 18 days since my last order. Meeting that demand would mean making more than 300 sabers a day. If open for 12 hours, it's more than 25 sabers per hour.

While I hate that they are truly awful at communicating, and with a decade of customer service management in my history, their inability to communicate is infuriating. But honestly, it's clear that they are massively overwhelmed with orders that are taking much longer to get through.  Hopefully every body on staff is busy making sabers and that's why they don't reply to anything. But also, their backlog certainly isn't helped by seemingly endless promotions (Not going to lie, 15% off, plus the points from my last order were tough to look away from with that itch for the Princess). That's how they get ya. And they're suffering a customer service backlash as a result.

I don't expect my Empress any time soon, and I'm fully expecting my pre-ordered Princess to.... maybe show up by Christmas?

I've definitely reassessed my own expectations after lurking here for the past few weeks.  Everything is still new to me, and these are my first "big boy lightsabers." But it still looks like it will be a quality product for a very reasonable price, once it ever arrives.

Black Empress - Blazing Red - Violet Amethyst FoC
Crimson Princess - Guardian Blue - Violet Amethyst FoC
Apprentice LE v5 - Sun Rider's Destiny - Silver FoC
Dark Initiate v4 - Stunt - Bane's Heart
Initiate v2 - Stunt - Guardian Blue

Galef
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 209

Light side preferred, Dark side accepted

« Reply #11556 on: July 03, 2020, 03:19:59 AM »

Rolling into week 12.  Sad

Just an empty Consular, empty Lost Gray, and 3 blades.  No electronics or customizing at all.

From what I've observed, not having bells and whistles added doesn't necessarily mean you get anything faster.
If the hilt is out, it's out for weeks. And they're aren't great at updating availability on the website.
In fact, some of the fastest recent orders I've made had V4 sound added.

But hang in there, your order will come. Keep us posted.

-

AustinChaos22
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -8

« Reply #11557 on: July 03, 2020, 03:29:15 AM »

I just received my notification (and tracking number) 7/2/2020 at 9:20 pm MST that my order has been completed. I can't believe how unbelievably excited this makes me, with all the recent issues US has been having, this really was a weight off my shoulders. I still can't excuse their customer service, but I'm also willing to put some time between this order and my next to see if anything clears up. 

Order details for info purposes:

Order Date: May 9, 2020

Apprentice LE V5
[Choose Your Configuration: Stunt]
[Choose the color of your blade!: Fire Orange]
[Battery Configuration: Standard Setup]
[Recharge Port: No Recharge Port]
[Blade Option: Mid Grade]
[Blade Size: Standard 32" Blade]
[Pommel: Regular Solid Pommel (No Sound) [Recommended]]
[Switch Type: Silver Non-illuminated AV Switch]
[Choose Blade Tip Type: Round Tip]
[Blade Retention Screw Wrench: No Thanks]
[Include Blade Plug: Standard Plug]
[Include Saber Stand: No Thanks]
[Include Covertec Clip: No Thanks]
[Install Covertec Wheel: No Thanks]

I'll update again upon receipt of the package. Those who haven't canceled/filed disputes already; hang in there.

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 223

Light side points preferred if I earn them....

« Reply #11558 on: July 03, 2020, 03:49:18 AM »

I just received my notification (and tracking number) 7/2/2020 at 9:20 pm MST that my order has been completed. I can't believe how unbelievably excited this makes me, with all the recent issues US has been having, this really was a weight off my shoulders. I still can't excuse their customer service, but I'm also willing to put some time between this order and my next to see if anything clears up. 

Apprentice LE V5

I'll update again upon receipt of the package. Those who haven't canceled/filed disputes already; hang in there.

Congratulations are in order, I do believe.....we look forward to your forthcoming review.   Grin

Doing the best I can with what I've got...

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
The Fallen - Tri-cree Silver
Initiate V2 - Guardian Blue
Apprentice V4 - Fire Orange
Apprentice LE V5 - Blazing Red
Shock - Consular Green
Frankensaber "Emerald Fury" - Consular Green w/ Silver flash
Emperor's Hand - Violet Amethyst w/ silver flash
The Guardian - Guardian Blue w/ silver flash

FAMILY SABERS:
Aeon LE v5 - Tri-cree Guardian Blue
Archon v2.1 - Tri-cree Consular Green
Savior - Violet Amethyst
Manticore - Tri-cree Blazing Red
Princess (golden) - Violet Amethyst

DarthTrav23
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -1

Chaotic Neutral to the core.

« Reply #11559 on: July 03, 2020, 04:07:59 AM »

Apprentice LE V5

Thats awesome! Congrats!! Can't wait to see!!

Currently awaiting

The Fallen - RGBW w/ diamond controller

DOA40
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -19

Peace Is a Lie

« Reply #11560 on: July 03, 2020, 04:33:26 AM »

Whelp, I did it.  Don't know why I did it, as it is going to stretch my money really thin for a little bit.  But with that being said....

(im)Patiently waiting for my Premium Obsidian V4 Sound Renegade LE.

Ugh, I only just purchased this a couple of minutes ago and I'm having buyer's remorse.  But, that being said, at least after this one, I will have gotten all the sabers that I currently want at the moment.

When life gives you lemons, make apple juice and leave everyone wondering how in the hell you did that.

Current Blades Owned:

Arbiter-Basic Sound Mystery Box-Fire Orange

Dark Mantis-Basic Sound Saber-Violet Amethyst

Emperor's Hand-Emerald Sound Saber-Consular Green

Renegade LE-Premium Sound Saber-Blazing Red

rufusmcdufus
Force Sensitive

« Reply #11561 on: July 03, 2020, 04:40:18 AM »

My blazing red Dominix LE V5 /w Obsidian sound and Shock LE pommel and gold claws (which I easily was able to flip) finally showed up today!!!  It is my first saber and I have to say I'm extremely happy with it.  I was a little nervous how that pommel would look on the Dominix but it looks awesome.  I ordered it on 5/14 , so roughly 6 weeks of waiting for production and 1 week of shipping.

Leon35
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #11562 on: July 03, 2020, 06:19:20 AM »

Here’s the part your missing - the one at the bottom where US replied and literally corroborated what the others have said. “Take as many breaks as you want but clock out” sorry, bathroom breaks do not require clocking out at any company anywhere on the planet but there. Lunch and 15m breaks? Some places. Bathroom breaks? No where.

So, someone earlier talked about how Indeed isn't really a good way to vet a company. People really only go on those things to complain anyway right? And I agree.

Except...that statement. That statement right there.

Clocking out on bathroom breaks.

If you go to work and you have to pee? You don't clock out. You go and you return to work. Obviously if you use bathrooms as a way to avoid work while being paid, disciplinary actions solve those problems.

But the statement made by US on that Indeed page basically confirms that bathroom breaks require clocking out, which is WAY more than suspect.

Huge Zoids fan. My saber collection below

Dark Apprentice V4 LE (Mystery Saber, Blazing Red LED, Stunt, AV Switch, FIRST SABER!)
Electrum Sabercrafts Remnant D2
Disney Savi's Workshop: Elemental Nature (Green)
Disney Legacy Lightsaber: Ventress (x1)
Master Replica Anakin

Zylo1010
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #11563 on: July 03, 2020, 09:06:58 AM »

Ordered may 14th. Still no communication outside "theres a 4 week lead time etc etc".  Both my wife and I are losing our patience.  If they communicated it'd be one thing. But the only thing I see from them is "look at this sale... get x sabers free with x purchase...." I get thier behind, but they seriously need to do something here....

matth431
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 9

« Reply #11564 on: July 03, 2020, 09:23:00 AM »

Apprentice LE V5

Identical order to mine apart from sound (mine was Lite), right down to the blade colour, and that also just shipped (ordered 23/4) so looks like they were low on Apprentice hilts and/or orange LEDs.

Pages: 1 ... 769 770 [771] 772 773 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: