Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8   Go Down
Author Topic: Autumn Raffle Entry and Prize sabers pic thread!  (Read 23584 times)
Zyn
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 63

What do I see? Light... Darkness.... Balance

« Reply #45 on: November 21, 2017, 01:19:46 PM »

+1 for the Emperor's Hand, lysaer. That one is still, hands down, my favorite saber in the arsenal.

"The protectors of the Balance must stand on the edge of two worlds, accepted by neither, masters of both."

Butcher (Diamond) | Emperor's Hand* (BR) | Lost Gray* (SD) | Sentinel v4* (BR) | Reaper (AB) | D. Initiate (AS) | D. Apprentice LE v4 (SY) | Aeon v4 (CG) (WILLING TO TRADE) | Dark Sentinel/Aeon Staff (FO) | D. Prophecy Build Project (Pending)

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #46 on: November 21, 2017, 01:27:25 PM »

Thanks Therion

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

wingus
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 4

« Reply #47 on: November 21, 2017, 02:26:33 PM »

My Sabers just came in today and they are awesome!!!  This was actually my first Ultrasabers order too.

What got me in: 3 $75 mysteryboxes w/bladeplugs

My 4th place grab bag prize

Not a bad start for a collection

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #48 on: November 21, 2017, 02:50:19 PM »

Very nice wingus!

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #49 on: November 21, 2017, 03:24:58 PM »

My Sabers just came in today and they are awesome!!!  This was actually my first Ultrasabers order too.

Congrats!

My winning order finally arrived! Thank you again Ultra Sabers for your generosity.

I ordered a Mystery Box, Dark War Glaive, a Scorpion Pommel and a Dark Shock Emitter. With coupons I also got a blade plug, T-shirt and ERGO spinner. Down side: I was supposed to get 2 allen keys but they were not included  Undecided

The Mystery Box was a Dark Apprentice LE v4 Stunt Setup, Arctic Blue, No Windows, Black Non-Illuminated AV Switch and Standard Battery Setup
($96 value)

Dark War Glaive with Premium Sound in TRI Blazing Red, Li-Ion with BuckPuck, Recharge Port, Obsidian USB v4 Sound, Red Illuminated Silver AV Switch, Silver Claws with No Quick Disconnects

My 3rd place raffle win was a Dark Apprentice LE v4 Stunt Setup, Guardian Blue, Windows in Emitter, Black Non-Illuminated AV Switch and Li-Ion with Resistor  Grin

I decided that the DWG wasn’t sharp enough so I added a Scorpion Pommel 

I added the Dark Shock Emitter and DWG Pommel to my Archon

Congrats LAK!

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #50 on: November 21, 2017, 04:03:12 PM »

Thanks BatMike

Darkside Points Please

Jpaddo81
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 9

« Reply #51 on: November 21, 2017, 06:08:23 PM »

Yesterday my 4th place prize came in...an Initiate v4 LE with blue blade (added lite sound).  Great stuff!  Smiley

My original order included a Shock and Dark Shock, both with RGB and lite sound (Christmas gifts for my 2 sons).  They look great, though I'm going to swap the pommels for something flush to shorten them a bit.  Also in pics is an Aeon v4 with emerald/obsidian.

Current Sabers:

Aeon v4 w/Obsidian v4 & Emerald
Apprentice LE v4 w/Obsidian Lite, GB
Shock w/Obsidian Lite, RGB, flash/clash
Dark Shock w/Obsidian Lite, RGB, flash/clash

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #52 on: November 21, 2017, 06:13:24 PM »

Yeah that Tri-Blazing Red Dark War Glaive is definitely sick looking, makes me want one even more Tongue Mine would have silver claws though ;o

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #53 on: November 21, 2017, 06:19:15 PM »

Yeah that Tri-Blazing Red Dark War Glaive is definitely sick looking, makes me want one even more Tongue Mine would have silver claws though ;o

Thanks Zren. Mine does have silver claws

Darkside Points Please

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #54 on: November 21, 2017, 08:36:48 PM »

Ohh. Didn't really realize that Tongue The light really shines up the claws so Tongue Can you imagine if there was a such thing as a Tri-Violet Amethyst in the future how the purple would shine off the silver claws then? Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #55 on: November 21, 2017, 09:11:27 PM »

Yesterday my 4th place prize came in...an Initiate v4 LE with blue blade (added lite sound).  Great stuff!  Smiley

My original order included a Shock and Dark Shock, both with RGB and lite sound (Christmas gifts for my 2 sons).  They look great, though I'm going to swap the pommels for something flush to shorten them a bit.  Also in pics is an Aeon v4 with emerald/obsidian.

Nice saber both of you. @wingus, is the Sentinel without windows actually longer, or is it just a trick from the photo?

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

SomeSayImModest
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 34

« Reply #56 on: November 21, 2017, 09:18:04 PM »

Ordered an Archon V3.1 (classic pommel) in Consular Green and with my Second Prize I was sent an Archon V2.1  Grin Could not be more excited as those two hilts were what I was trying to decide between when I made my initial purchase.

Sabers I own: Prophecy V3 - (AB) no sound, Archon V3.1 (CG), Archon V2.1 (GB), Flamberge (BR)
Wishlist: Emperor's Hand, Flamberge CE

Jpaddo81
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #57 on: November 21, 2017, 10:47:47 PM »

Thanks, Taegin! For the life of me, I could seem to get the pictures to show up in my post, but there they are in your quote.   Smiley Were you able to view them in my original post? I’m a newbie to the forum

Current Sabers:

Jpaddo81
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #58 on: November 21, 2017, 10:52:17 PM »

Awesome pics, Somesay!  The photography really does those sabers justice—great detail & lighting. 

Me and my iPhone pics on the other hand... Grin

Current Sabers:

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #59 on: November 21, 2017, 10:52:56 PM »

Thanks, Taegin! For the life of me, I could seem to get the pictures to show up in my post, but there they are in your quote.   Smiley Were you able to view them in my original post? I’m a newbie to the forum

All I did was add a i. before the imgur.com, a .jpg at the end, and removed the 's' in https. There is a drop down menu type thing that allows you to change the link format. If you change it to "direct link" before posting it, they should work.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: