Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Author Topic: What's the best Pink blade color  (Read 4234 times)
Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« on: January 29, 2015, 08:24:14 PM »

Hi all.  What is the difference between Hot Pink and Bane's Heart?  Am thinking of putting on an Azure Menace for an awesomely fun saber.  Also what are the FoC choices for pink and blade suggestions.  Am thinking that it may fall under the BR category on the chart.  Note that am getting sound but no Emerald.  Thanks in advance and please don't be shy and give me your opinion and ideas for any part of this saber. Help me build this saber for the kid in me that needs to play.  No serious cos-play ideas allowed.  Grin

EDIT:  I so want this saber that I'm not even caring about the state of the Canadian dollar so please help me decide.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2015, 08:28:42 PM by Dauntless Seven » Logged

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2015, 09:32:13 PM »

Hot Pink = Barbie pink. Bane's Heart is a little paler. There's not much to choose between them.

Using my Emerald 'sabre, I have Bane's Heart as this:

And Hot Pink as this:

Like I say, not too much to choose between them!

I believe that the only choice for flash on them is Adegan Silver, but you might want to check with Deep first ([email protected]) as he can confirm. It may be that you can get Violet/Dark Violet on them... but my Hot Pink one is set to silver, I think.

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2015, 09:49:16 PM »

Thanks loads James.  As the person who named the Menace (not to forget Jame's lozenge windows) I think that you may have to come up with another name for mine as there will be nothing menacing about it.  It looks like the hot pink is like a bubblegum pink but they sure are close.  Shocked

Number_Six
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2015, 11:05:52 PM »

How long is the blade on this saber James?

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2015, 11:14:37 PM »

Hi.  The blade should come in the standard length of 36" unless for no extra charge a 32" is requested in the comments box.  The only additional cost would be if a heavy grade blade or a pointed tip was ordered.  I'm sure James would agree with me.  Wink

I will be emailing Emory to ask about the pink LED FoC and illuminated AV switch options.  Smiley

Number_Six
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2015, 11:40:03 PM »

Is there a post that shows a comparison between the 24 inch and the 32 inch?

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2015, 11:56:59 PM »

Not that I am aware of.  Suggesting using a measuring tape and if you have a broom handle or similar, you can get a better look at the different lengths then eliminate  2"  into the emitter for the sabers you have chosen.  You wouldn't want to go longer with the v2 Initiate (Yoda-like) hilts.   Can I convince your wife to get a pink blade?  Cheesy
« Last Edit: January 30, 2015, 12:00:45 AM by Dauntless Seven » Logged

KraytDragonPearl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 609

Light Side Points

« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2015, 12:04:02 AM »

Can I convince your wife to get a pink blade?  Cheesy

Why does it only have to be a girl color...My Phantasm's color is BH and I love it.  I wouldn't trade it for nothing.  I certainly won't give it to my wife, if she likes it I will buy one for her, but she prefers the orange/yellow colors, to pink anyway.

Own: Lost Gray, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Fulcrum, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Nickel-plated Guardian, (Emerald), Obsidian V3; Arbiter, Obsidian V3, GB; Archon V3 Tri-C FO Obsidian V4; Manticore, Obsidian V3, VA; Phantasm V4, BH; Dark Sentinel, BR; Dominix V2, RGB; Dark Initiate V2 x3 (BR, CG, GB); Initiate LE V2 x2, CG.

Want: Bellicose, Prophecy V3

Number_Six
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2015, 12:04:19 AM »

I showed her the pink blade. Her response was "I want." But there dosen't seem to be an option on the v2 Dark Initiate.

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2015, 12:23:50 AM »

No offense KDP, but the question was from one female to another and many new members aren't aware of the forum colors.  #6... what you would have to do is purchase $5.00 worth of requisition charges and write on the comments section that this is for the Hot Pink or Bane's Heart forum member's color.  You would first pick a color that has an additional $5.00 charge and then they would see your instructions for the color change.

Go to the US site to PARTS.  Then to Parts & Supplies.  Purchase 5 $1.00 requisitions and add it to your cart.  Total of $10.00 for pink color.  Another option is to pay $7.00 for Adegan Silver (AS) and color discs.  You could use the discs or buy color filters such as a Lee sample book to change the white LED to multiple different colors including pink.  Red is a no go. 
« Last Edit: January 30, 2015, 01:15:44 AM by Dauntless Seven » Logged

Number_Six
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2015, 12:53:28 AM »

I would rather go with the pink led for the win. Thank you for telling me how to do so Dauntless Seven.

KraytDragonPearl
Knight Commander

Light Side Points

« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2015, 01:57:04 AM »

No offense KDP, but the question was from one female to another and many new members aren't aware of the forum colors.  #6... what you would have to do is purchase $5.00 worth of requisition charges and write on the comments section that this is for the Hot Pink or Bane's Heart forum member's color.  You would first pick a color that has an additional $5.00 charge and then they would see your instructions for the color change.

Go to the US site to PARTS.  Then to Parts & Supplies.  Purchase 5 $1.00 requisitions and add it to your cart.  Total of $10.00 for pink color.  Another option is to pay $7.00 for Adegan Silver (AS) and color discs.  You could use the discs or buy color filters such as a Lee sample book to change the white LED to multiple different colors including pink.  Red is a no go. 

No offense taken Dauntles.  lol.   I'm one of those weird dudes that really love pink and purple.  My Guardian is DVA, My Manticore is VA, and my Phantasm is BH... the other sabers in my house belong to my kids and my wife. 

If I may add my 2 cents on the discs.  Im not a fan of them.  they kinda wash out the color of the LED.  Go with BH and you will love the color I promise

Own: Lost Gray, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Fulcrum, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Nickel-plated Guardian, (Emerald), Obsidian V3; Arbiter, Obsidian V3, GB; Archon V3 Tri-C FO Obsidian V4; Manticore, Obsidian V3, VA; Phantasm V4, BH; Dark Sentinel, BR; Dominix V2, RGB; Dark Initiate V2 x3 (BR, CG, GB); Initiate LE V2 x2, CG.

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2015, 02:17:36 AM »

You sir KDP are a gentleman and a scholar Grin in other words you know how to chose great blade colors.  I didn't even know about the pink LED's until I saw postings from the male persuasion.  Gotta agree with the color discs but they are better than nothing if don't yet have a filter book.  You deserve a point and don't take this the wrong way...  Kiss  Wink

Number_Six
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2015, 02:18:31 AM »

Color is everything when it comes to the girls. When I explained the difference between Adagan Silver with color disks and true Amethyst Purple she asked "Why would anyone want color disks then?" I replied "Because it's a cheap way to change the color of the blade." I wanted Sunrider's Destiny as soon as I layed eyes on it.

KraytDragonPearl
Knight Commander

Light Side Points

« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2015, 02:22:21 AM »

You sir KDP are a gentleman and a scholar Grin in other words you know how to chose great blade colors.  I didn't even know about the pink LED's until I saw postings from the male persuasion.  Gotta agree with the color discs but they are better than nothing if don't yet have a filter book.  You deserve a point and don't take this the wrong way...  Kiss  Wink

Dauntless

You are an absolute Peach...Thanks for the point I appreciate it and I will take it in the best way possible.  Im looking at getting the Menace also in BH. Just to make my collection even better.  Of course I can also just get the Emerald and change it as I see fit.  Smiley 

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: