Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: What's the best Pink blade color  (Read 4233 times)
Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2015, 02:31:47 AM »

That is so true #6.  My first saber was an AS because I couldn't make up my mind.  I usually have a yellow filter in it.  Actually two different yellow filters to produce a more golden yellow.  I have every regular US color except for the Sunrider's Destiny.  From most responses, it's a lovely cyan color and bright.  My favorite colored blade is purple and between all of the various sabers I own, 4 of them are some shade of purple.  If I wasn't going for a saber that is purely bright and fun, I don't know if I would have chosen a pink blade.  However, the more I look at it, the more I like the brilliant color.  Purple power point for you.  Smiley
« Last Edit: January 30, 2015, 02:40:03 AM by Dauntless Seven » Logged

Number_Six
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2015, 04:29:00 AM »

To be honest color is the reason I'm here. The girls and I were dueling with our Hasbro sabers until my daughter's blue Anakin Skywalker saber's led busted and would only light up halfway. She was heartbroken and I told her I would replace it. Then she said "I want purple." So I got online and discovered Hasbro sells the Mace Windu purple saber for 177 dollars. I was also VERY disappointed with the lack of colors.  If you wanted Yellow, Orange, Silver or Pink you were out of luck and they charge you triple for Purple because Purple? "No. There has got to be a better way." I said. I looked at the world of custom sabers. I saw a TON of hate directed towards Ultrasabers. I also seen a TON of positive reviews. I checked the prices and determined Ultrasabers was the way to go.

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2015, 04:43:16 AM »

You made the right decision and you won't be disappointed.  Hasbro sabers were never intended to be used for dueling other than light play.  Ultra Sabers are real combat/movie quality sabers and with proper care are built to last.  Almost all reasonably priced sabersmiths and their business receive both hate and love.  Some negative comments warranted but mainly not and they would go out of business for many reasons if the majority of the complaints were valid.  There are hundreds and perhaps even thousands of satisfied regular customers.  Can't wait for you to get yours.  We have a saying... photos or it didn't happen.  Cheesy
« Last Edit: January 30, 2015, 04:58:02 AM by Dauntless Seven » Logged

Number_Six
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2015, 06:05:32 AM »

Photos? The wife and I have decided a You Tube video review  is the way to go. The cash I'm waiting for arrives soon so you can expect some feedback sometime in the middle of February.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2015, 06:08:57 AM by Number_Six » Logged

Number_Six
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2015, 12:50:09 AM »

Well the sabers are here and I am very pleased. Pictures and videos to come. Bane's Heart is incredibly bright!

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2015, 01:17:28 AM »

Thanks #6.  I'm considering a different saber then the one intended, but in Hot Pink just to see what the color looks like.  Will await your photos and video.  So glad that you are pleased with your saber purchases. Smiley

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: