Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Aeon V3 Review  (Read 2219 times)
Torn Antithesis
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -7

The Light and Dark sides are subjective.

« on: October 03, 2014, 07:40:00 PM »

So I got my grab bag in, and I am very very happy with it. My fiance was hoping for a red blade but I left it up to chance because thats the spirit of getting something random lol. Anyways, here is my review of the Aeon V3 and a little update on my Graflex project!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xDia4HVJbE" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xDia4HVJbE</a>

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2014, 08:07:22 PM »

Nice. Always wondered what an Aeon would look like in Blazing Red. Also good job on the Graflex. Its like what if Anakin won and kept his Jedi saber but turned the blade red.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2014, 02:56:07 AM »

Enjoyed your video very much.  Yikes on the Graflex but it is definitely now interesting and unique.  You received a really nice gb and the lightside hilt with the red blade is appealing.  Have an Aeon club point from me.   Smiley

magik0012
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 107

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2014, 08:33:13 PM »

Very nice!

I quite like the ageing job you've done on your Graflex.

Never give up! Never surrender!

Archon v3 (Emerald RGBA + v4 sound), Graflex SE (GB + v3 sound), Chosen One SE (BR + v3 sound), Manticore (VA + v3 sound), Flamberge v2 (FO + v4 sound, dis-assembled and lightly kitbashed), 

Aeon LE v4 (stunt CG), Dark Prophecy x2 (being re-customized) (stunt BR & DVA or VA),

Dark Arbiter (Disassembled), Overlord (Disassembled)
Dark Liberator (BR w v3 sound - gifted away), Dark Sentinel LE v4 (AB w v3 sound - gifted away)

Dorian_Corso
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 4

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2014, 09:45:45 PM »

Great looking saber. I can only hope my first grab bag is as awesome as yours.

Jedi Sentinel/Shadow Dorian Corso

Darth Decimus
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -5

« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2014, 06:21:58 PM »

Awesome Saber, nice review.I think the Aeon is a perfect hilt for your fiance to have to get into Sabering ,fpor a number of reasons....it is a "smooth" hilt design with no obstructions to get in the way , it can be used one handed  but is also long enough hilt design to easily be used for two handed techniques.

the smoothness of the hilt lends it self to spins , as well as fast and easy grip changes , as does the dual choke points.In short, its everything you want in a Saber you need to use to learn handling ,and is also tough enough for sparring.

the Aeon is also a good candidate for customization if desired , from the basic rubber o-rings in the grooves
for improved grip and looks , painted grooves /choke points or shrouds, etc .

All in all its a great , highly functional and versatile Saber and is also good enough looking to serve as belt hook " eye candy".

And as for Blazing Red, well while the Jedi keep searching for that "magic color" they may be able to win with, we Sith just keep on using good old Red as a mainstay  whose intent can't be misunderstood"

"When you see the Red, it means you Jedi are as good as dead".

dasweallycool
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 84

« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2014, 05:06:48 PM »

Enjoyed your video very much.  Yikes on the Graflex but it is definitely now interesting and unique.  You received a really nice gb and the lightside hilt with the red blade is appealing.  Have an Aeon club point from me.   Smiley

There's an Aeon club?? I want in!

Adz

I HAVE:
Aeon V3 - AS/Obsidian
Initiate V4 LE BR/ObsLITE
Standard Issue AS/Stunt
Force FX - Yoda
M/R - Anakin EP2
M/R - BYO
M/R - Luke EP4

Wish List:
Prophecy V3 AB/Stunt

jsudderth
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 28

Light side points, please and thank you!

« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2014, 07:09:10 PM »

Very nice! I have been debating on doing some agressive sandpaper weathering on my grab bag Dark Standard Issue, but I still can't bring myself to do it...yet!

Wants:
Chosen One CE:Blazing Red
Graflex CE:Arctic Blue
Guardian:Guardian Blue
Consular:Consular Green
Dark Monarch:Dark Violet Amethyst
Monarch:Sunrider's Destiny
Archon:Emerald Green
Dark Prophecy:Bane's Heart
Prophecy:Sunrider's Destiny
Have:
Dark Standard Issue V3:Blazing Red (Grab Bag)
Dark Initiate LE V4 w/Sound:Guardian Blue

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: