Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Best Wife Ever  (Read 2690 times)
reiperx
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 71

Do you serve a purpose or purposely serve?

« on: December 06, 2012, 11:28:57 PM »

I have the best wife ever.

Last night (technically 6am this morning) I'm about to go to bed as she's getting ready for work. I shut down my PS3 and am about to go upstairs to the bedroom when she comes into the basement and asks whats up? I tell her its bed time. So she says "too bad, I was going to let you buy your lightsaber for Christmas." She wanted to surprise me with one, but she talked to Ultra and them and they said the reward points weren't transferable and she didn't trust me  Roll Eyes enough to not log into my US account to see what I ordered. But she gave me a rather low limit, so I'm getting a stunt overlord SRD to and a flush vented coupler to make my staff.  Grin

So today she gets home early from work, and the UPS man drops off some packages. She gets all giddy and runs upstairs to open them up and wrap my Christmas presents (not idea why we call them that since its rare for them to even make it to Christmas Eve without being opened). She puts them under the tree and starts smiling real big, and has me go over and read who they are from.

#1: From Mandy (thats my wife)
#2 from Us to Daddee (from my 3 cats, not sure I want to know how they are raising money).
#3 To Shane, from the Jedi Council.

She is amazing, and apparently influential enough in the Galaxy to have the freaking Jedi Council think about me for Christmas.

Grin

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2012, 11:54:17 PM »

"From The Jedi Council." Cheesy

You're right, you do have an awesome wife. And I think your cats are dealing catnip. XD

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Master VorNach
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 176

Mendicus esset tamen suus candeo.

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2012, 04:34:19 AM »

#2 from Us to Daddee (from my 3 cats, not sure I want to know how they are raising money).

Check with the credit reporting agencies. Make sure there aren't any credit card accounts open that you don't have a card for. Cats are clever that way.

Yes, your wife is awesome indeed.

Cower not within yourself; whatever he says unto you, do not react to it; fight earnestly for yourself thusly;

https://sites.google.com/site/terraprimelightsaberacademy/
http://annarborsword.com/

Manroon
Protector of Abused Dungeon Rancors
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 832

Nova Six, two lit and in the green.

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2012, 06:36:06 PM »

Cats.....

But yes, that is ridiculously awesome of her!

I am not a color...

A Knight can serve only one Master.

reiperx
Knight Commander

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2012, 03:12:48 AM »

My Saber and the unknown present are still under the tree, but she did let me open one of them.

Star Wars Lego Vader alarm clock. I thought it was pretty nifty, although I was hoping for a Vadar type alarm sound instead of beeping, but I'm still very happy and it scared one of my cats.

Manroon
Protector of Abused Dungeon Rancors
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 832

Nova Six, two lit and in the green.

« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2012, 07:03:07 PM »

Sweetness! I've seen those, they are pretty cool. I'd buy one, but I like my current ipod alarm clock. Music in the morning FTW! Smiley

I am not a color...

A Knight can serve only one Master.

TheHobbitofDune
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 473

« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2012, 07:51:42 PM »

Sweetness! I've seen those, they are pretty cool. I'd buy one, but I like my current ipod alarm clock. Music in the morning FTW! Smiley

I'd love to have one of those, but my dog would be upset....

reiperx
Knight Commander

« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2012, 05:57:16 AM »

Ok I am officially happy. We broke down and opened our presents early today because, well, we are kids and can never wait until Christmas.

She got:

To: Darth Wilson, From Her Loyal Servant: Some nice soft PJs (her Stih Robe as far as I'm concerned)
To: Darth Wilson, From the Dark Council: Her new hair straigtener (her Saber)

And some other stuff

I got:

To: me, From Yoda: My Overlord SRD stuntsaber and flush coupler (my saber staff is huge, btw, but love it, I'm thinking 8 1/2 feet tall
To: me, From The Jedi Council: Jedi Knight Bath Robe (with hood), its awesome,

And some other stuff

So after I opened everything I walked around the house a while with my staff and robe on, then went outside to turn it on (two of my cats are scared of the saber sounds)

setsu9
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 5

« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2013, 09:49:07 PM »

My Saber and the unknown present are still under the tree, but she did let me open one of them.

Star Wars Lego Vader alarm clock. I thought it was pretty nifty, although I was hoping for a Vadar type alarm sound instead of beeping, but I'm still very happy and it scared one of my cats.

Trust me, you're better off with the beeping. It's not a good idea to have an alarm sound of a song or sound you like, or are likely to hear in normal situations. You will eventually associate them with being woken up, and this can make you angry.

I once had a ship's foghorn as my alarm sound. Now whenever I hear this sound I instantly become stressed.

Dark Arbiter - GB/AS & BR/FO
Shock LE - VA/AS
**lightside points please**

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: