Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 126 127 [128] 129 130 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1496371 times)
Avarius
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #1905 on: October 16, 2013, 10:51:43 PM »

I'm pretty sure this was mentioned, but didn't find it in search. But, what about a quick connect/disconnect coupler/pommels? Twist to lock two sabers together, and then press a button, twist and unlock the sabers.

A L STORM
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 27

« Reply #1906 on: October 16, 2013, 10:58:19 PM »

I'm pretty sure this was mentioned, but didn't find it in search. But, what about a quick connect/disconnect coupler/pommels? Twist to lock two sabers together, and then press a button, twist and unlock the sabers.

That would be sweet  Grin.

Sabers I own: Shock LE/Sentinel yellow
                      Monarch (nickle)/Bane's Heart/Blazing Red
                      Manticore/Dark Violet Amethyst (Raffle prize)
                      Manticore/Dark Violet Amethyst   < ^ = Staff
                      Catalyst (Emerald)

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #1907 on: October 16, 2013, 11:54:23 PM »

That would be awesome.  It'd have to be a screw in pommel to replace the normal one and if you had sound it would have to have vents out the side and then the twist groves and unlock press points down below.  I think it would work though.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Avarius
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #1908 on: October 17, 2013, 12:32:12 AM »

Oh yeah, definitely. It would be two separate screw-on pommels with or without vents.

And either there would be a button or.... a slide button/switch you would hold to release the locking mechanism, and twist and pull. Whichever would work better. lol!

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #1909 on: October 17, 2013, 03:08:51 AM »

I would actually then get a staff. Like have the second saber hidden, bring it out when you're at your lowest, then just twist and snap the sabers together. This would be a cool idea. Kinda like the Ryan VS Dorkman videos. Something like that.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

marquis_devaux
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 30

« Reply #1910 on: October 17, 2013, 04:56:52 AM »

Choice of anodized hilt colors on a larger selection of sabers would be cool.  Like the Reaper that now comes in Red, Black, and Azure. 

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #1911 on: October 17, 2013, 06:37:26 AM »

Choice of anodized hilt colors on a larger selection of sabers would be cool.  Like the Reaper that now comes in Red, Black, and Azure. 

This, this, a thousand times this.  I would love to be able to get a Dark Initiate LE with red anodized rings!

Point.

Aurick
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 137

« Reply #1912 on: October 19, 2013, 02:27:39 PM »

I think the cost unfortunately and the wait for sabers would go up with a custom color palette. Bummer though the red rings and other various color schemes would make for the ultimate feel of a custom saber!

Liberator V3 VA
Dominix V3 GB
Dark Iniatiate V2 LE in FO (sons)
Iniatiate V2 in SRD (daughters)
Dark initiate V3 LE in CG (daughters)
Archon V2.1 CG/FO
Dark shock (emerald) custom
Standard Issue in CG
Dominix V2 LE in BR

Relan Tarel jedi kinght
Forge Technician
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #1913 on: October 24, 2013, 12:10:55 AM »

How about a standard issue with the vertical grooves. I'm gona see if I can get one cuz I've got an idea for a customization

I think the cost unfortunately and the wait for sabers would go up with a custom color palette. Bummer though the red rings and other various color schemes would make for the ultimate feel of a custom saber!
[/quote

Think it would be worth the wait

<a href="http://www.enjin.com/" alt="swtor guild hosting">[img width= height=]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-swtor/bbc902d3fb690dcb.png[/img][/url]
Custom saber-Vigilance

krystalmesh
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #1914 on: October 25, 2013, 01:15:22 PM »

As mentioned in my thread specifically asking if this feature already exists, I would like to see a volume control built into the saber.  Having the board be adjustable from full sound to silent would be a tremendous benefit to those of us to want to use our illuminated sabers but cannot always have the loud sound effects on due to family be it sleeping, watching a movie, etc.  I know others have bought non-sound versions of their existing sound sabers for this very reason, and I just think the added flexibility to have one saber that offers both functions is very appealing and would possibly increase the sales of sound models as those with volume limitations or the need to use a silent saber now and again could get the best of both worlds in an adjustable sound board.  Just my 0.02.  Thanks for listening.

Josh King

Darth_Arkanus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -273

« Reply #1915 on: October 25, 2013, 01:21:56 PM »

OK, I'm gonna throw out an idea and see what you guys think to it.

I'd love to see ultrasabers produce variations on some of their parts, like the Pommels, Emitter/blade holders etc so that, when fitting a different pommel or emitter to your saber, the colour scheme works better!

Case in point, the AWESOME LE sabers; Shock, Initiate V3, Aeon V3 etc. It would be great to whack an Arbiter/Archon pommel on their that was Silver and Gold, but the only two tone available is Silver and Black.

Also, how about doing some Black and Gold sabers? Similar idea to above really?

Any thoughts?

"The Dark Side is a pathway to many abilities!"

Venom "Durance of Hate"
Scorpion "Durance of Rage"
Dominix LE "Acolyte of Vengeance"
Phantasm LE "Twins of Tyranny"
Gladius "Acolyte of Agony"

Darth Kitsune
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -236

There is no Peace, there is only Passion...

« Reply #1916 on: October 25, 2013, 01:23:13 PM »

I agree. I'd love to see the Guardian Pommel without black anodizing. Just the aluminum color.

Relan Tarel jedi kinght
Forge Technician
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #1917 on: October 25, 2013, 03:03:01 PM »

OK, I'm gonna throw out an idea and see what you guys think to it.

I'd love to see ultrasabers produce variations on some of their parts, like the Pommels, Emitter/blade holders etc so that, when fitting a different pommel or emitter to your saber, the colour scheme works better!

Case in point, the AWESOME LE sabers; Shock, Initiate V3, Aeon V3 etc. It would be great to whack an Arbiter/Archon pommel on their that was Silver and Gold, but the only two tone available is Silver and black

Also, how about doing some Black and Gold sabers? Similar idea to above really?

Any thoughts?

I second the motion.

<a href="http://www.enjin.com/" alt="swtor guild hosting">[img width= height=]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-swtor/bbc902d3fb690dcb.png[/img][/url]
Custom saber-Vigilance

Darth Zant
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 3

Ruler of the Twilight Realm

« Reply #1918 on: October 25, 2013, 07:28:41 PM »

As mentioned in my thread specifically asking if this feature already exists, I would like to see a volume control built into the saber.  Having the board be adjustable from full sound to silent would be a tremendous benefit to those of us to want to use our illuminated sabers but cannot always have the loud sound effects on due to family be it sleeping, watching a movie, etc.

Excellent idea! Cheesy

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #1919 on: October 25, 2013, 08:50:06 PM »

I second the motion.

Thirded. As an F1 fan, black and gold has always appealed ever since the Lotus team's John Player Special cars... but regardless, black and gold would be a cool combo.

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Pages: 1 ... 126 127 [128] 129 130 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: