Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 153 154 [155] 156 157 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1496357 times)
Siaxis
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 7

Make a Use the Force Check: NATURAL 20

« Reply #2310 on: January 23, 2014, 01:06:42 PM »

Thanks everyone, I'm glad people are down with my bag-o-parts idea.  A big part of choosing a US is choosing (or building) a saber that speaks to you aesthetically.  But sometimes it's fun to roll the dice and take a chance!  And to be able to have extra bits to swap in and out with existing sabers or to construct a new one seemed cool to me.  Thanks again.

Power alone has no ambition.  As such, neither does any driving force.  The ambition lies in the wielder, either for great good, or terrible evils.

Liberator v3 in GB.  Initiate v2 in BR

Patrick Cullen, Main Instructor for Pak's Academy Prime Taekwondo, 4th Dan

Aurick
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 137

« Reply #2311 on: January 25, 2014, 04:03:37 PM »

So I've been looking again at all sabers looking forward to my tax return when I'll finally get a fully loaded emerald sound saber. Something that I would like, and this is a small request I think, is to have along with the other pictures posted on site a pic with someone holding it, to get a reference point on how big these things are and how it looks. Agree?

Liberator V3 VA
Dominix V3 GB
Dark Iniatiate V2 LE in FO (sons)
Iniatiate V2 in SRD (daughters)
Dark initiate V3 LE in CG (daughters)
Archon V2.1 CG/FO
Dark shock (emerald) custom
Standard Issue in CG
Dominix V2 LE in BR

Master Rel
Game Master
Knight of the Consular Order
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1884

Martial artist, fabricator, chef, resident Ortolan

« Reply #2312 on: January 25, 2014, 09:01:55 PM »

So I've been looking again at all sabers looking forward to my tax return when I'll finally get a fully loaded emerald sound saber. Something that I would like, and this is a small request I think, is to have along with the other pictures posted on site a pic with someone holding it, to get a reference point on how big these things are and how it looks. Agree?

Or against a ruler...as hands differ greatly...I have big mitts even though I am not all that tall  Smiley

Light side points please Smiley

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #2313 on: January 25, 2014, 09:23:31 PM »

All sabers except the Initiates are about 12" and more...the shorter hilts can be extended by modifying them with longer pommels/emitters/chokes so that they all can be used two-handed, no matter how big your hands are ^^

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Aurick
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 137

« Reply #2314 on: January 26, 2014, 03:07:56 AM »

True I understand both points but having the pic even for vaque reference would be good just to help visualize... Idk, maybe I'm crazy lol.

Liberator V3 VA
Dominix V3 GB
Dark Iniatiate V2 LE in FO (sons)
Iniatiate V2 in SRD (daughters)
Dark initiate V3 LE in CG (daughters)
Archon V2.1 CG/FO
Dark shock (emerald) custom
Standard Issue in CG
Dominix V2 LE in BR

Siaxis
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 7

Make a Use the Force Check: NATURAL 20

« Reply #2315 on: January 26, 2014, 05:02:48 PM »

All of the accompanying videos with each saber specify its length and how deep the blade sits in the emitter.

Power alone has no ambition.  As such, neither does any driving force.  The ambition lies in the wielder, either for great good, or terrible evils.

Liberator v3 in GB.  Initiate v2 in BR

Patrick Cullen, Main Instructor for Pak's Academy Prime Taekwondo, 4th Dan

milleirish
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -3

« Reply #2316 on: January 26, 2014, 08:33:47 PM »

Hello all, I am new to the boards and new to cosplaying.  I decided to try and make a Dark Obi Wan outfit and have started on it, but I am now in need of a saber.  I am looking for one that looks like the one in this picture.  How do I go about doing this? Do I put an order in with UltraSabers or do have to order every piece and put it together?  Thank you for your help in advance.

Taieer
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 15

« Reply #2317 on: January 26, 2014, 09:36:37 PM »

Please post in forum rules before posting other places

Shock - RGB
Dominix V2 - SY
Custom Guardian - SRD
Standard Issue Staff - SY

LS points please

Master Rel
Game Master
Knight of the Consular Order
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1884

Martial artist, fabricator, chef, resident Ortolan

« Reply #2318 on: January 26, 2014, 10:15:20 PM »

Hello all, I am new to the boards and new to cosplaying.  I decided to try and make a Dark Obi Wan outfit and have started on it, but I am now in need of a saber.  I am looking for one that looks like the one in this picture.  How do I go about doing this? Do I put an order in with UltraSabers or do have to order every piece and put it together?  Thank you for your help in advance.

Welcome to the forum!  There are many sith cosplayers on board and I am sure you will get much input very soon.  Please do stop by the rules section, just to save yourself some grief, this is a super friendly and family/work safe forum so to that end there are some specific rules...no big deals really, no slamming, no flaming, etc.

There is one of the professional costume services that made that exact costume...but it is pricey...$1000 if I remember right.

Light side points please Smiley

Chambers
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 4

May the force guide you

« Reply #2319 on: January 26, 2014, 11:02:09 PM »

I think a new double saber should be on the cards next I have a few ideas on what they could do but might just be my crazy English mind going crazy Smiley

Darinus
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 25

« Reply #2320 on: January 27, 2014, 12:58:42 AM »

I think a new double saber should be on the cards next I have a few ideas on what they could do but might just be my crazy English mind going crazy Smiley

I agree, I'd like to see what ideas you can come up with. I have some myself along the lines of my previous suggestion, designed along the lines of a dedicated staff and not two hilts joined together.

Dark Obi-Wan looks cool. Welcome to the forums! I think the Dark Archon or the Arbiter would work well for that in blazing red.

My current collection:
Initiate V3 in VA (lightly customized)
Phantom V2 in FO & CG
Dominix V3 LE in GB (grab bag pull)

Wish List:
Shock or Dark Shock in DVA
Manticore in EG
Raven SS in PO or BR
Guardian in GB
Graflex in AB
Prophecy in Undecided

Relan Tarel jedi kinght
Forge Technician
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #2321 on: January 27, 2014, 02:21:20 AM »

I agree, I'd like to see what ideas you can come up with. I have some myself along the lines of my previous suggestion, designed along the lines of a dedicated staff and not two hilts joined together.

Dark Obi-Wan looks cool. Welcome to the forums! I think the Dark Archon or the Arbiter would work well for that in blazing red.

If you do it right you can make a one piece staff from a yari pike extension. It would require a couple mhs exensions, emitters and a drilled hole for a switch

<a href="http://www.enjin.com/" alt="swtor guild hosting">[img width= height=]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-swtor/bbc902d3fb690dcb.png[/img][/url]
Custom saber-Vigilance

Chambers
Knight Aspirant

May the force guide you

« Reply #2322 on: January 27, 2014, 07:01:16 AM »

What ideas you got for a double saber and yeah a pike would be good to I'
And the dark obi is awesome but I think a tarnished and slight costumized guardian or dark shock would be good

Light side points please

Darinus
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 25

« Reply #2323 on: January 27, 2014, 11:36:53 AM »

What ideas you got for a double saber and yeah a pike would be good to I'
And the dark obi is awesome but I think a tarnished and slight costumized guardian or dark shock would be good

Dark shock sanded down to look worn or a darkened & dirty guardian would be pretty sweet.

My idea for a staff is something that still comes apart in the middle like the current ones but looks like one piece. Hard to describe briefly in words on a forum, but something that looks more like a Darth Maul -like saber (but styled completely differently), still symmetrical but more cohesive. Maybe even with something like a shroud over the center area that extends to both sides of the staff. Throw some knobs or buttons on there, maybe some MHS emitters so they can be swapped out. Would be pretty sweet.

My current collection:
Initiate V3 in VA (lightly customized)
Phantom V2 in FO & CG
Dominix V3 LE in GB (grab bag pull)

Wish List:
Shock or Dark Shock in DVA
Manticore in EG
Raven SS in PO or BR
Guardian in GB
Graflex in AB
Prophecy in Undecided

Chambers
Knight Aspirant

May the force guide you

« Reply #2324 on: January 27, 2014, 12:36:25 PM »

Dark shock sanded down to look worn or a darkened & dirty guardian would be pretty sweet.

My idea for a staff is something that still comes apart in the middle like the current ones but looks like one piece. Hard to describe briefly in words on a forum, but something that looks more like a Darth Maul -like saber (but styled completely differently), still symmetrical but more cohesive. Maybe even with something like a shroud over the center area that extends to both sides of the staff. Throw some knobs or buttons on there, maybe some MHS emitters so they can be swapped out. Would be pretty sweet.

That sounds pretty sweet I'm think for a double bald maybe something light the one out of the trailer for the old republic with like Celtic sort of designs all over it and they could do like a with version with like tribal over it with like sith letters I would like to see something like that

Pages: 1 ... 153 154 [155] 156 157 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: