Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 171 172 [173] 174 175 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1496376 times)
JdiKnhtJMH
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 262

Jedi Weapons Master

« Reply #2580 on: March 18, 2014, 05:01:53 AM »

Hey, this is a pretty simple idea, but definitely something that'd be nice for customers. Some sabers, especially without sound, can't get the light up buttons, so why not just make the activators come in colors other than black? I'm sure US has ways of painting them, heck, I can paint them myself, but it probably wouldnt be as good and might splatter on the saber, so what do you guys think?

Arsenal with Obsidian Sound And Silver Flash on Clash:

Kylo Ren Flamberge, Dark War Glaive, Reaper w/ Dornian pommel, Bane, Menace, Vader Prophecy, Darth Sidious Initiate V4
Dorinian, Obi Wan ROTS Archon, Regal Mantis, Spectre, Anakin AOTC Prophecy
Consular, Dark Shock, Yoda Initiate, Luke ROTJ Archon, Kit Fisto Menace
RGB: Bellicose Staff, Raven, Manticore Staff, Emerald Catalyst
Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand

sandman
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -52

Dark Side points please

« Reply #2581 on: March 18, 2014, 08:28:48 AM »

Hey, this is a pretty simple idea, but definitely something that'd be nice for customers. Some sabers, especially without sound, can't get the light up buttons, so why not just make the activators come in colors other than black? I'm sure US has ways of painting them, heck, I can paint them myself, but it probably wouldnt be as good and might splatter on the saber, so what do you guys think?

Nice. Also, what about thumb screws instead of set screws for blade retention? And perhaps in color? It would be neat to have these options when you purchase a saber.

Inventory:
- Dark Shock (Emerald)
- Consular (Emerald)

Wishlist:
- Catalyst
- Manticore

Darinus
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 25

« Reply #2582 on: March 18, 2014, 09:26:11 AM »

I'll second the thumbscrew option. I've picked some up from elsewhere for mine, makes a world of difference at Cons. More than one style in a handful of anodized colors would be awesome.

I'm not into the painted standard button thing but why not not? Obviously some people like it.

Now that The Chosen One (or a basic wiring diagram) has shown that it's possible, maybe we'll see AV switches as an option on stunt sabers?

My current collection:
Initiate V3 in VA (lightly customized)
Phantom V2 in FO & CG
Dominix V3 LE in GB (grab bag pull)

Wish List:
Shock or Dark Shock in DVA
Manticore in EG
Raven SS in PO or BR
Guardian in GB
Graflex in AB
Prophecy in Undecided

NathanMarris
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 4

Lightside Points Please!

« Reply #2583 on: March 18, 2014, 01:55:14 PM »

I was just looking at the sound fonts you can download from the site.  I don't have my saber yet, so there's not a reason to start fiddlin' with all that stuff yet.  But still, why not have an audio sample of the different idle hums, clashes, switch on/switch off sounds on the sight.  I mean, you can see all the details about the hilts in pictures and videos, and the site shows to the best of their ability the available colors.  Why not let us sample the sounds since they're already clumped together in the same place?

Once again, I haven't gotten my saber yet so this suggestion may be completely stupid.  It's just something I noticed and hoped would be helpful.

Another thought would be some sort of mass alert email list.  You know, we're all normal…..Ok, most of us are normal people with normal jobs.  And while there are times when we can't hop on every day, there are also times where you go a long time without takin a "hit" from the Ultrasaber pipe.  I think it would be pretty great to have an emailer that people from the forum, or previous buyers could sign up for that would alert us to new Deals of the Day, or offers like the Free Initiate.  I know there are some people who don't hear about the deals until much later, or when it's too late.  Because I see that Ultrasabers does give some amazing deals.  They are incredibly good to us, so it would ensure we're aware of just how good.  Haha.

Clear your mind of self that your heart may become a conduit of your spirit.  It is not what influences a man that makes him evil, but is what comes from inside that carries him to the dark side.

sandman
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -52

Dark Side points please

« Reply #2584 on: March 18, 2014, 02:14:26 PM »

Another thought would be some sort of mass alert email list.  You know, we're all normal…..Ok, most of us are normal people with normal jobs.  And while there are times when we can't hop on every day, there are also times where you go a long time without takin a "hit" from the Ultrasaber pipe.  I think it would be pretty great to have an emailer that people from the forum, or previous buyers could sign up for that would alert us to new Deals of the Day, or offers like the Free Initiate.  I know there are some people who don't hear about the deals until much later, or when it's too late.  Because I see that Ultrasabers does give some amazing deals.  They are incredibly good to us, so it would ensure we're aware of just how good.  Haha.

There is already a mailing list in place. I always get the announcements for raffles, new models, sale start/end dates etc (although I don't think it includes DotD). You can set it up from your US account > Change my e-mail preferences (not from the forum).

Inventory:
- Dark Shock (Emerald)
- Consular (Emerald)

Wishlist:
- Catalyst
- Manticore

NathanMarris
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 4

Lightside Points Please!

« Reply #2585 on: March 18, 2014, 02:55:05 PM »

Ah…Well, I feel silly now.  Haha.  Thanks for letting me know, I'll definitely get hooked into that.  Disregard pretty much that last part of my post then.

Clear your mind of self that your heart may become a conduit of your spirit.  It is not what influences a man that makes him evil, but is what comes from inside that carries him to the dark side.

Jammo
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 326

Hawk-Bat Leader

« Reply #2586 on: March 18, 2014, 07:43:59 PM »

I want that new saber to have a shiny shroud option for something more AOTC Anakin looking.

Darinus
Knight Arbiter

« Reply #2587 on: March 18, 2014, 11:28:40 PM »

I want that new saber to have a shiny shroud option for something more AOTC Anakin looking.

The Graflex is the Ultrasabers Anakin

My current collection:
Phantom V2 in FO & CG

Wish List:
Manticore in EG
Raven SS in PO or BR
Guardian in GB
Graflex in AB
Prophecy in Undecided

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #2588 on: March 18, 2014, 11:31:14 PM »

Isn't the Prophecy suppose to be close to the AOTC Anakin saber?

Jammo
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 326

Hawk-Bat Leader

« Reply #2589 on: March 19, 2014, 03:34:47 AM »

Close, but not quite. The option on the new saber would be great.

Hyakatonryu
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #2590 on: March 19, 2014, 05:17:13 PM »

Hi Everyone! So... I was dueling with one of my friends, and out of no where the subject of double bladed sabers came up... and when I came to the site and looked at the double sabers I was kind of under whelmed... and I know that just about any single saber can be turned into a double, but what about a couple of pre made double sabers that are unique and only available as doubles... something a little more decorative than the standard double, say for example a double bladed arbiter with spiral patterns on the hilt (like Satele Shan's saber, before Malgus cut it in half...)... Just a thought...

Love you all !

Darinus
Knight Arbiter

« Reply #2591 on: March 19, 2014, 06:40:14 PM »

Hi Everyone! So... I was dueling with one of my friends, and out of no where the subject of double bladed sabers came up... and when I came to the site and looked at the double sabers I was kind of under whelmed... and I know that just about any single saber can be turned into a double, but what about a couple of pre made double sabers that are unique and only available as doubles... something a little more decorative than the standard double, say for example a double bladed arbiter with spiral patterns on the hilt (like Satele Shan's saber, before Malgus cut it in half...)... Just a thought...

Love you all !

I like that idea, I'd suggested something similar before. Unique double sabers that look less like two joined together in the middle, perhaps decorative shrouds or something that go over the center section. Sure, custom ones could be made fairly easily but some people don't like to do that sort of thing.

My current collection:
Phantom V2 in FO & CG

Wish List:
Manticore in EG
Raven SS in PO or BR
Guardian in GB
Graflex in AB
Prophecy in Undecided

The 97th Acolyte
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 93

Member of the Red Jedi Order

« Reply #2592 on: March 19, 2014, 06:50:01 PM »

I like that idea, I'd suggested something similar before. Unique double sabers that look less like two joined together in the middle, perhaps decorative shrouds or something that go over the center section. Sure, custom ones could be made fairly easily but some people don't like to do that sort of thing.

Hey, designed shrouds would be an awesome idea for Single bladed sabers as well.

Engraved or designed shrouds of a basic size you can buy separately to fit over US sabers. Like The consular shroud, but variations. Cheesy

Raven VA - FOC Silver
Shock - FO
Manticore R+B Emerald
Dominix LE v3 - PO
Initiate LE v3 - AS
Liberator v3 Staff - SRD + CG
Dominix v2 Staff - RGB + BR

The Countess - Curved Custom
-
Behind the strangest of pretences can lie the best of things...

Aurick
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 137

« Reply #2593 on: March 19, 2014, 06:52:01 PM »

Love you all !

I love.... You... Too?   Undecided

Liberator V3 VA
Dominix V3 GB
Dark Iniatiate V2 LE in FO (sons)
Iniatiate V2 in SRD (daughters)
Dark initiate V3 LE in CG (daughters)
Archon V2.1 CG/FO
Dark shock (emerald) custom
Standard Issue in CG
Dominix V2 LE in BR

Darinus
Knight Arbiter

« Reply #2594 on: March 19, 2014, 07:15:18 PM »

Hey, designed shrouds would be an awesome idea for Single bladed sabers as well.

Engraved or designed shrouds of a basic size you can buy separately to fit over US sabers. Like The consular shroud, but variations. Cheesy

Different shrouds for various sabers would be cool, maybe they could mount with the same holes and US could drill & tap the hilts as an option?

I'm trying to make a small shroud for a Initiate v2 from a piece of plumbing pipe and it's a little crappy. Trying to make a Jawa saber so that would be fitting for the style but it just doesn't look right.

My current collection:
Phantom V2 in FO & CG

Wish List:
Manticore in EG
Raven SS in PO or BR
Guardian in GB
Graflex in AB
Prophecy in Undecided

Pages: 1 ... 171 172 [173] 174 175 ... 583   Go Up