Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 277 278 [279] 280 281 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1496402 times)
Iram
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -292

Grey, leaning to the Dark Side

« Reply #4170 on: April 12, 2016, 01:33:50 PM »

I'd love all the pommel options to be available in the "build your own lightsaber" section.
Thirded. Grin

BBL and proud!!!

My Sabers
Overlord (BR) Old Reliable w/ Obsidian v4 
Crimson Scorpion (VA)  w/ Obsidian v3  [Second Prize, 2016 Spring Raffle (1st)]
Dark Apprentice LE v4 (CG) Viridi Ignis 
Graflex SE (Emerald) w/Obsidian v4 [Won -50% off coupon April 2017]
Dark Sentinel LE V4 (BR)

WWJD?

Dragon Two
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 5

Keep me neutral - Accepting LS or DS points

« Reply #4171 on: April 12, 2016, 01:38:56 PM »

I think gold plating might get a touch pricy. NTM a little ostentatious. Wink
In hindsight, that is a bit too far.  Though I still think copper would look good.   Especially when you know that it has anti-microbial benefits, which is why they use it for hospital doorknobs.  You'll get a sterile saber.

Failure is a concept created by human minds as an excuse for not trying at all.

There can be no light without shadow.
There can be no shadow without light.

Owner of:
Exactly 0 Ultra Sabers

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2770

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4172 on: April 12, 2016, 02:20:06 PM »

In hindsight, that is a bit too far.  Though I still think copper would look good.   Especially when you know that it has anti-microbial benefits, which is why they use it for hospital doorknobs.  You'll get a sterile saber.

This effect could easily be achieved with different color anodizing. But I've been pushing for metallic colors for a while now. I'm a huge fan of the multi-metal look in a saber.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Noctis
The Luminous Shadow
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 530

Be who you are and say what you feel

« Reply #4173 on: April 12, 2016, 04:13:00 PM »

I'd personally like to see a few more "dark" sound fonts offered as standard options on the Obsidian V4.   Blackstar is my favorite and has been for some time, but it would be super awesome if the crossguard sabers had a default option that was closer to Kylo Ren's, since the design leans towards his saber.   I realize it's very easy to change the fonts up however you'd like, but it can be daunting for newbies and it's so much easier when it's all pre-installed and you can just take off with it right away. 

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4174 on: April 12, 2016, 05:53:58 PM »

I'd personally like to see a few more "dark" sound fonts offered as standard options on the Obsidian V4.   Blackstar is my favorite and has been for some time, but it would be super awesome if the crossguard sabers had a default option that was closer to Kylo Ren's, since the design leans towards his saber.   I realize it's very easy to change the fonts up however you'd like, but it can be daunting for newbies and it's so much easier when it's all pre-installed and you can just take off with it right away. 

This too. I would love one that sounds like it growls when you turn it on. Kind of like Kylo's saber only much deeper.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

justmutantjed
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 10

I prefer to stay close to neutral.

« Reply #4175 on: April 13, 2016, 10:45:38 AM »

This too. I would love one that sounds like it growls when you turn it on. Kind of like Kylo's saber only much deeper.
I think the Kit Fisto sound font has a very good, gravelly hum to it. It was my go-to for my Dark Catalyst for a long time. Bummer is, though, that the strikes and moves are all very, very short (0.5 - 0.65 sec or so).

There are neither light or dark side; The Force is a vast and beautiful rainbow. I would seek neutrality and balance in and through the Force.
Sabers owned:
Shock with RGBW Emerald (SRD, Pulse: EG, FoC: AB) and Obsidian v4 Sound, Recharge Port, non-illuminated AV Switch.
Dark Catalyst in Blazing Red w/ Red-illuminated AV Switch and Obsidian V3 Sound.
Dominix LE v3 in Adegan Silver (standard setup).

Darth Blightus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -201

dark side points

« Reply #4176 on: April 15, 2016, 05:16:29 AM »

savage opress themed lightsaber made into attachable halves
i know its basically the same as the Maul themed Menace but still
i bet it would be nice. call it "the Beast" 

Only in darkness can one see the true light.

BurceChuat
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 196

From my point of view, I have the high ground!

« Reply #4177 on: April 18, 2016, 05:56:01 PM »

A Revan hilt would be nice.

"Nobody exists on purpose, nobody belongs anywhere, everybody's gonna die."

Owned: Sentinel LE, TRI GB, V4 sound

Siblings':
Standard Issue, AS
Dark Apprentice, HP

Wishlist: Catalyst, Guardian, Manticore, Prophecy V3

sedstiskyfaller
Artisan of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 617

Blue is my color, it is who I am

« Reply #4178 on: April 18, 2016, 06:24:47 PM »

A Revan hilt would be nice.

I believe a modded Shock LE would be pretty close to it, although not the exact same. Are you a big fan of the Revan hilt?

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4179 on: April 18, 2016, 06:39:27 PM »

I believe a modded Shock LE would be pretty close to it, although not the exact same. Are you a big fan of the Revan hilt?

Correct. A Shock LE and a Scorp Pommel could suffice as a Revan hilt.

Sig by For Tyeth

ogplebian
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

I Love Memes

« Reply #4180 on: April 18, 2016, 07:06:58 PM »

I want a Windu saber

Sent from my LGLS665 using Tapatalk

Darth Blightus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -201

dark side points

« Reply #4181 on: April 18, 2016, 08:06:20 PM »

I want a Windu saber

Sent from my LGLS665 using Tapatalk

sounds cool
what sould you or US name it?

Only in darkness can one see the true light.

BurceChuat
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 196

From my point of view, I have the high ground!

« Reply #4182 on: April 18, 2016, 08:15:17 PM »

Yes! I've seen some pretty high-end ones that I want.

Correct. A Shock LE and a Scorp Pommel could suffice as a Revan hilt.

I was thinking of that, but the Shock seems to be a bit wide for my tastes. I understand that bigger size = faster production, but I wish US made thinner hilts.

"Nobody exists on purpose, nobody belongs anywhere, everybody's gonna die."

Owned: Sentinel LE, TRI GB, V4 sound

Siblings':
Standard Issue, AS
Dark Apprentice, HP

Wishlist: Catalyst, Guardian, Manticore, Prophecy V3

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4183 on: April 19, 2016, 03:13:31 PM »

Yes! I've seen some pretty high-end ones that I want.

I was thinking of that, but the Shock seems to be a bit wide for my tastes. I understand that bigger size = faster production, but I wish US made thinner hilts.

The diameter is actually determined by the strength requirement as well as the size of the internals.

The Shock IMO is very nicely sized. The emitter is a touch on the heavy side, but is well balanced by the pommel. And the weight runs right through the center. It is an excellent saber, with a simple elegance to it.

Sig by For Tyeth

Musiclover221
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 33

The Force Will Be With You...Always

« Reply #4184 on: April 19, 2016, 03:37:38 PM »

VERY good idea I agree an adonized version of all blades would be sick nasty (a good sick nasty)!
Building on that concept ive seen online some blades people painted blue,red etc. I wish Emory and Ultrasabers Came out with plan on how to make made coloured blades that can be seen while the led is on it,it be kind of cool.I know this had been sayed before probabky but I want COLOURED Hilts,like to have my Sentinel LE V4 in Blue,just thinking about it gives me shivers on how awesome it would be!

Pages: 1 ... 277 278 [279] 280 281 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: