Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 334 335 [336] 337 338 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1498255 times)
Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2770

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5025 on: March 16, 2017, 01:50:25 PM »

I like that, but I think US has an ANH saber in the works.  At least that is the vibe I get when talking to them, via email.
Meh. As I said, thin neck sabers seem like too much of a liability.

I don't know if this has been said (enough), but we REALLY need a single master switch to toggle between colors.
I have suggested it numerous times. I have seen boards that not only store multiple sound fonts like the V4 does, but are also capable of storing an equal number of blade colors to go with each sound font, and that can be cycled via the AV switch.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2030

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #5026 on: March 18, 2017, 10:45:04 PM »

Maul Rebels lightsaber please if possible? Would be the longest hilt ever then I think Tongue Also I like the Senate name for if US's does make a proper Palpatine lightsaber =] Then we can have fun with all the memes we want but still take our saber seriously Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Isola815
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 594

"Most Redacted"

« Reply #5027 on: March 19, 2017, 11:34:39 AM »

Maul Rebels lightsaber please if possible? Would be the longest hilt ever then I think Tongue Also I like the Senate name for if US's does make a proper Palpatine lightsaber =] Then we can have fun with all the memes we want but still take our saber seriously Tongue

Other people liked it in some other thread that I said it in too haha

And now that Diamond cuts down on internal space I'm hoping that hilt is about to become a reality!

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #5028 on: March 20, 2017, 11:51:41 PM »

Not really something big, but something that I would like is a picture of the Hot Pink when you select that color in the drop down menu. They got them up for all the other colors, so I can only assume that they could not get a decent representation of what it looks like IRL.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2030

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #5029 on: March 21, 2017, 12:36:54 AM »

The forum colors isn't for regular buy yet u.u Wish they were though. I'd totally go for a Pyrestone Orange blade color. Looks like a cool and sick blade color to have Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #5030 on: March 21, 2017, 12:40:32 AM »

I'm actually talking about on an Emerald Saber. When picking colors on them, the HP doesn't have a picture.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

JdiKnhtJMH
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 262

Jedi Weapons Master

« Reply #5031 on: March 21, 2017, 06:12:16 AM »

Can we get a curved connector so we can curve our lightsabers? I'd consider buying one for my reaper.

Arsenal with Obsidian Sound And Silver Flash on Clash:

Kylo Ren Flamberge, Dark War Glaive, Reaper w/ Dornian pommel, Bane, Menace, Vader Prophecy, Darth Sidious Initiate V4
Dorinian, Obi Wan ROTS Archon, Regal Mantis, Spectre, Anakin AOTC Prophecy
Consular, Dark Shock, Yoda Initiate, Luke ROTJ Archon, Kit Fisto Menace
RGB: Bellicose Staff, Raven, Manticore Staff, Emerald Catalyst
Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5032 on: March 21, 2017, 04:32:22 PM »

Not really something big, but something that I would like is a picture of the Hot Pink when you select that color in the drop down menu. They got them up for all the other colors, so I can only assume that they could not get a decent representation of what it looks like IRL.
If you like, PM me your email or phone # and I can send you an image of both HP and BH next to each other.

The forum colors isn't for regular buy yet u.u Wish they were though. I'd totally go for a Pyrestone Orange blade color. Looks like a cool and sick blade color to have Tongue
But they are for regular purchase if you go Emerald or Diamond. So....

Can we get a curved connector so we can curve our lightsabers? I'd consider buying one for my reaper.
The bend is not a friendly part. Are you looking to DIY your curved Reaper? If so, you might have considerable luck if you emailed a part request to [email protected]. Let them know what you are intending to do and they will fix you up with a price for materials, and tell you how to go about ordering it through the website. (#requisitioncharges)

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

CyanRogue2154
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #5033 on: March 21, 2017, 06:29:10 PM »

I haven't bought a sabre from US yet. I've been researching different sellers and options for a few years now, and I've decided on a Bellicose with the Diamond driver for my first (and probably not my last) sabre. I'll be ordering soon, and I am so excited!
There are a few things I would like to see from UltraSabers, though.

~more blade plug patterns
~coloured blades for outdoor daytime use

~Colour anodised AV switches. The Consular would look particularly good and more screen-accurate with a red switch.
~Colour anodised illuminated AV switches
~Purple illuminated AV switches
~Illuminated AV switches with LED colours you can customise by connecting the sabre to your computer. (Would that even be possible to pull off? This might be a stupid idea. I'm not very skilled with electronics and computers beyond using them.)

~Blade tips with better illumination. I've read on the forum that you can improve the tip's illumination if you pop it off the blade and trim the mirror around the edges or cut/drill a hole in the centre of the mirror.

~Silver Arbiter emitter. Right now, you can only buy the Dark Arbiter emitter on its own.

~More curved sabre models. The Mantis looks angled rather than curved.

~D-ring option for Archon pommels
~D-ring clips
~An improved Covertec clip. I've read and watched reviews saying the clip isn't very strong. Maybe a spring clip, or a metal one.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5034 on: March 22, 2017, 02:28:07 PM »

I haven't bought a sabre from US yet. I've been researching different sellers and options for a few years now, and I've decided on a Bellicose with the Diamond driver for my first (and probably not my last) sabre. I'll be ordering soon, and I am so excited!
There are a few things I would like to see from UltraSabers, though.

~more blade plug patterns
~coloured blades for outdoor daytime use

~Colour anodised AV switches. The Consular would look particularly good and more screen-accurate with a red switch.
~Colour anodised illuminated AV switches
~Purple illuminated AV switches
~Illuminated AV switches with LED colours you can customise by connecting the sabre to your computer. (Would that even be possible to pull off? This might be a stupid idea. I'm not very skilled with electronics and computers beyond using them.)

~Blade tips with better illumination. I've read on the forum that you can improve the tip's illumination if you pop it off the blade and trim the mirror around the edges or cut/drill a hole in the centre of the mirror.

~Silver Arbiter emitter. Right now, you can only buy the Dark Arbiter emitter on its own.

~More curved sabre models. The Mantis looks angled rather than curved.

~D-ring option for Archon pommels
~D-ring clips
~An improved Covertec clip. I've read and watched reviews saying the clip isn't very strong. Maybe a spring clip, or a metal one.
Welcome to the wonderful world of saber collecting. You wont be disappointed with a Bellicose.

A few notes:

~ The color change switches may not be possible (at least not for a practical cost). The color change blades, are produced by 4 LEDs wired to a small circuit board that has an area larger than that of the AV switch. It would be nice to have color coordination of switch and blade for an Emerald/Diamond saber, but you just can't have everything. At least not yet.

~ Silver Arbiter emitters may just simply be on back order. They will return. If not, simply write a parts request to [email protected] and they will be able to help you order one. But I hope you aren't planning to use it on your Bellicose because only the pommel is MHS compatible. Sad

~ The lack of illumination in the blade tips is due to the mirror. Without it the main tube would not be as brightly illuminated.

~ I can't speak for others, but I have never had an issue with the Covertec clip, as far as its ability to hold the saber. The only real issue it has is if your belt is too wide, then the belt clip won't be as secure.

Hope this has been helpful. Welcome to the forum.

Sig by For Tyeth

JdiKnhtJMH
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 262

Jedi Weapons Master

« Reply #5035 on: March 22, 2017, 07:26:48 PM »

If you like, PM me your email or phone # and I can send you an image of both HP and BH next to each other.
But they are for regular purchase if you go Emerald or Diamond. So....
The bend is not a friendly part. Are you looking to DIY your curved Reaper? If so, you might have considerable luck if you emailed a part request to [email protected]. Let them know what you are intending to do and they will fix you up with a price for materials, and tell you how to go about ordering it through the website. (#requisitioncharges)

I might have to do that sometime. My Reaper is customized and it has FoC and an iluminated AV switch, so popping all that stuff out of there might be a little tricky for me to do , but it'd be well worth it for a cool curved saber. I might go ahead and ask about that next time I do a saber order. Still, itd be super cool if they added it to the parts list!

Arsenal with Obsidian Sound And Silver Flash on Clash:

Kylo Ren Flamberge, Dark War Glaive, Reaper w/ Dornian pommel, Bane, Menace, Vader Prophecy, Darth Sidious Initiate V4
Dorinian, Obi Wan ROTS Archon, Regal Mantis, Spectre, Anakin AOTC Prophecy
Consular, Dark Shock, Yoda Initiate, Luke ROTJ Archon, Kit Fisto Menace
RGB: Bellicose Staff, Raven, Manticore Staff, Emerald Catalyst
Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #5036 on: March 22, 2017, 08:20:59 PM »

Yes, and omit their "Con exclusive".

Don't hold your breath.

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 81

We don't like Star Wars, we live for Star Wars.

« Reply #5037 on: March 22, 2017, 10:04:27 PM »

Yes, and omit their "Con exclusive".
Or you get get and empty reaper and mantis. Take the reapers switch section off an use the mantis switch section. Then you assemble the leftover parts into a straight mantis. Wink

Dark sentinel LE(blazing red)

shade_1313
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 766

« Reply #5038 on: March 22, 2017, 10:43:38 PM »

Or you get get and empty reaper and mantis. Take the reapers switch section off an use the mantis switch section. Then you assemble the leftover parts into a straight mantis. Wink

I've been wanting to do just that for a good, long time, but the Mantis and/or Reaper have been out of stock.

CyanRogue2154
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #5039 on: March 23, 2017, 05:57:14 PM »

Nuts, I forgot to mention: a Guard shoto hilt or attachment.

Pages: 1 ... 334 335 [336] 337 338 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: