Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: NEW AND READY TO GO!!!  (Read 898 times)
nicholasfisher1092
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: April 25, 2023, 08:20:52 PM »

vary new at this but the Ultra Sabers are more than expected!! the family loves them and with the prize win of another mystery box, everyone has the one that fits them

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2023, 09:51:47 PM »

Welcome to the Ultrasaber Forums!

Congratulations on your win!  And always glad to hear that saber-collecting is a "family thing"  Wink

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Maestro Jones
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 181

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2023, 10:41:09 PM »

Congratulations and welcome!  I started off the same way (winning a raffle), and now I have too many sabers (if that is even a thing).  To paraphrase an old Lay's potato chip slogan, "Betcha can't have just one".

Household US Arsenal:
# = STUNT; % = OBSIDIAN LITE; ~ = OBSIDIAN V4; * = DIAMOND
Mine:
# Dark Apprentice LE v4: BR; # Dark Sentinel LE v4: TRI BR; # Dominix v3: PO; # Dorinian: TRI AB; # Frankensaber - BR; # Initiate v2: GB; # Liberator v3: TRI CG; % Archon 3.1: TRI CG; ~ Consular: TRI CG; ~ Dark Initiate LE v5: TRI FO; ~ Guardian: TRI GB; * Menace; * Monarch

Wife’s:
# Aeon V2: VA; # Dominix V2: BH; # Initiate V2: GB; # Prophecy v3: TRI GB; ~ Graflex SE: TRI GB; ~ Spectre: TRI GB; * Fulcrum; * Lost Grey

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2023, 01:37:12 PM »

Welcome. It would be nice if you shared some pics of those awesome sabers.  Cool

now I have too many sabers (if that is even a thing).

It's not a thing. "Too many" of anything is a myth created and spread by the non collectors.  Wink

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1559

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2023, 02:16:49 PM »

vary new at this but the Ultra Sabers are more than expected!! the family loves them and with the prize win of another mystery box, everyone has the one that fits them

Hello nicholasfisher1092 and welcome to the Saberforum family! So glad you are happy with your new sabers...but just be careful if you intend to start a new family dynasty like Anakin tried  Grin.

p.s. And I second SciFiDude79...we do like pictures if you can post some!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: