Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Author Topic: Aiming to become a jedimaster, so a girl has to start somewhere.  (Read 7481 times)
banddragonz
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 6

New to the Lightsaber community

« Reply #30 on: February 16, 2018, 04:56:58 PM »

Welcome to the forum. I have heard the initiate v3 is best for spinning. I have one on order myself. Best of luck with your sabers and training.

Thanks. same to you!

-Cristina

Master Seblaise
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 838

Avatar from the DarthScrub's factory

« Reply #31 on: February 16, 2018, 05:31:06 PM »

I am late but welcome to the forum Wink

Hope you will reach your goal and hope you will find some help here ... and have points Wink

“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”

For other free words of wisdom, dial 555-YODA

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #32 on: February 17, 2018, 12:13:49 AM »

late as well. welcome! if you plan on spinning and dueling I repeat what others said. initiate series. V3 or V4 have the comfort of grip and weight. dueling I suggest a heavy grade blade then adding a bigger pommel to balance out the hilt.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #33 on: February 17, 2018, 04:55:19 AM »

Welcome to the forum!  Ask anything you need to know, someone will help you, or steer you in the right direction!   You've taken your first steps.  Also, if you are curious about certain hilts there are lots of great reviews on youtube to check out as well.

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #34 on: March 01, 2018, 11:54:07 PM »

welcome. i'm new too, but this forum has a lot of folks with a lot of answers. just ask. there are also some pretty good videos that can help you with your spinning.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: