Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Just Ordered The Aeon v3 and the Initiate v3! A New Day Is Dawning!  (Read 964 times)
Gerald Angelo
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 22

Light Side Points Please :)

« on: July 12, 2012, 11:11:15 PM »

Hello again everybody!
Gosh... Where to start? I guess I should start by telling you all that I have honestly, truly, found love. If Ultra Sabers was a person I would get married <3  lol, no really!

Hopefully now some of you may be starting to get familiar with me. I've been around for a few weeks, asked a lot of dum questions. haha,
But I did get a Ultra Saber! Standard Issue v3 with Sound! I posted a video a while back and today I posted a review on it. I've had it for a little over two weeks.

I convinced my brothers, (and mom and dad to let them) pay money for their own Ultra Saber.

I am in the process of convincing my dad, but I have no doubt once he sees us fighting around outside he will get one.
Also, my friends are slowly but surely thinking about getting one as well. I think once everybody see's me and my bros dueling and such, they won't be able to resist!

Anyway, today (and the timing couldn't of been better cause of the sale!) my two brothers ordered their Ultra Sabers!

I should tell you, I am the oldest in my family. I'm 15.
The second brother, Josiah, is 13.
He ordered The Aeon v3 with sound. Here are his stats:

[Blade LED Color:Arctic Blue]
[Blade Option:UltraEdge]
[Pommel:Catalyst Pommel]
[Battery Configuration:Li-Ion Setup with BuckPuck]
[Sound:Yes, Obisidian USB Sound!]
[Flash on Clash:Flash Silver ]
[Tip::Round Tip ]
[Include Retention Screw Wrench:Sure!]
[Include Blade Plug:Yes]

As you can see, we aren't cheap. We are paying for Sound and all that.
Josiah is, how shall I put it... A Gray Jedi. However sometimes he walks so close to the Dark-side that I would call him a Sith... Most of the time he can beat me in a Light Saber Match. However recently over the past few weeks I have been studying the 7 Forms... He knows this, I think he's scarred I may start beating him.
But he is still a Jedi he tells me, as you can see he is getting a Arctic Blue. A funny thing though, is his middle name is Duke. He likes us calling him Dooku. Funny right?

And then we have Elijah, he is 11. He is very headstrong in the Force, and has much to learn.
This is horrible to say, but he is kind of, my favorite brother. I have a younger sister, and then a younger brother. I don't know, me and Elijah just sort of have the same interests and love Star Wars and stuff. He wanted, and I have agreed, to help teach him the 7 forms and whatnot. You could say, he is my padawan... But that isn't really how I would say it, because I myself and still a young learner.
I hope that makes sense..

Anyway, Elijah is getting the Initiate v3
Here are his stats:

[Blade LED Color:Consular Green]
[Blade Size:X-Long 36" Blade]
[Blade Option:UltraEdge]
[Pommel:Catalyst Pommel]
[Battery Configuration:Li-Ion Setup with BuckPuck ]
[Sound:Yes, Obisidian USB Sound!]
[Flash on Clash:Flash Silver ]
[Tip::Round Tip ]
[Include Retention Screw Wrench:Sure!]
[Include Blade Plug:Yes]

Yes sir! The makings of our very own Jedi Order!
We are all going to order costumes before the holidays!
And if my dad gets one then we really will be set!

I just wanted to let you guys know, because my brothers and my dad and friends aren't very computer formy like I am. I'll be sure to post videos and stuff about our adventures.
Also, I am going to, after a while post a review on both the Aeon v3, and the Initiate v3.
Cheers!
And, thank you Ultra Sabers, for being there for people like us. For Starwars fans who want a REAL toy, keep doing what you're doing.
I will not be surprised if more and more people follow in my footsteps and order their own. It makes me feel good about myself.
Thank you everyone.

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=12220.0

Standard Issue v3 Guardian Blue With Sound
Aeon v3 Arctic Blue With Sound
Initiate v3 Consular Green With Sound
Grab Bag Dominix v2 Guardian Blue
Grab Bag Prop

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2012, 11:24:09 PM »

Good selections Gerald!  I'm sure you brothers will love them.

Gerald Angelo
Knight Ensign

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2012, 12:32:13 AM »

They are very excited! They selected the options and features they wanted all on their own. I just nodded my head in agreement.

Grab Bag Prop

Solinus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -209

Black Star Sabers

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2012, 12:39:43 AM »

That's very cool. My son has a grab bag Liberator v2 in Guardian Blue. He loves it and has a very easy time dueling with it. He's 11.

Can't wait to see you guys with your weapons!

Control your fear. Give in to your hate. Let it guide you along the path and soon you shall find yourself... home.

**Dark Side points appreciated.**

Gerald Angelo
Knight Ensign

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2012, 12:49:03 AM »

That's very cool. My son has a grab bag Liberator v2 in Guardian Blue. He loves it and has a very easy time dueling with it. He's 11.

Can't wait to see you guys with your weapons!

I'll be sure to post a video of us. Smiley Though it probably won't be right away, we'll be too busy having fun haha!

By the way, all three of us are wookipedea nuts, we have studied the forms. All three of us have read the 7 Forms of Light Saber Combat by Craig Page twice. And read all the wookipedea pages on the forms. I've watched General Suns Shii-Cho videos many times and I think I'm finally getting it down.
We are ready to have lots of fun!

Grab Bag Prop

Gerald Angelo
Knight Ensign

« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2012, 09:13:38 PM »

I just got the email that they are ready to ship!
They should be here by the end of this week, Monday at the latest!!!!!
We can't wait!

Grab Bag Prop

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: