Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: How Awesome is Ultra and Ultrasabers  (Read 596 times)
didle
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 6

« on: July 15, 2012, 03:46:53 AM »

Hey everyone... this is just a topic i wanted to make so everyone can say how awesome they think ultra and deep and the rest of the team is, not there products, but the people,  i think they are nice and work hard, ultra just had surgery and he is still working and i respect him for that, now how do the rest of you think about them. And dont post anything mean or i will personally get them removed by someone else  Wink of course i trust that you guys will stay on topic and give the crew a little something to make them feel good.

Big Andy
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -173

Dark side points please.

« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2012, 07:53:13 AM »

I am seriously impressed with them. The things that they do for all of us is just, well it's just freaking awesome. They are very dedicated individuals, and if they don't already then they should pride themselves for there great customer service, and pardon my french here but all those damn naysayers and roomer spreaders out there just need to let it go, they've lost fair and square.

The Jedi are simple minded fools who try to avoid there feeling when feelings are the path of true power. The Sith on the other hand are just as foolish in only using anger to fuel there power. To unlock true power one must utilize all of one's emotions.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: