Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Poll
Question: Which faction will our forum guild be?
Galactic Republic
Sith Empire

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21]   Go Down
Author Topic: I guess I'll be playing SWTOR.  (Read 81637 times)
Shaugi
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -13

« Reply #300 on: March 03, 2013, 10:17:36 AM »

Especially with melee characters, i find there are more attacks than you can comfortably reach as a Jefi guardian or sith maurader.

on another note, does anyone play Empire on Prophecy of the Five?

Most here are Ebon Hawk.
I'm Jedi Covenant

Aurentis
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 31

« Reply #301 on: March 08, 2013, 10:34:47 PM »

Especially with melee characters, i find there are more attacks than you can comfortably reach as a Jefi guardian or sith maurader.

on another note, does anyone play Empire on Prophecy of the Five?

I actually find I don't have a terrible amount of trouble reaching my attacks with the setup I posted above.  It does, admittedly, take slightly more work and trial-and-error arranging than on my Shadow/Assassin tanks, but it's not really unmanageable.
You just can't put, like, Saber Ward on '1,' in case you accidentally right-click something from forty yards away and burn it.

Emotion, yet peace.

Crimson Reaper: SRD
Shock LE Staff: DVA/AS
Aeon v3: CG [Stunt]

AlthaxX
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 65

« Reply #302 on: March 20, 2013, 07:46:18 PM »

Just started a commando on Ebon Hawk, his name is Xev'ian. if anyone from the guild could invite me it would be greatly appreciated!

JEStucker
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 340

Founder - The Underfunded Force (Light Points)

« Reply #303 on: March 24, 2013, 01:56:52 AM »

My wife surprised me and activated my subscription for SW:TOR, no more F2P for me, I get all the perks now...

They're also running Double XP weekends currently, helps get you past some of those really tedious repetitive missions (I think I've got 4 characters on Nar Shaddaa right now, 2 republic, 2 Sith, all seem to have the same missions.)

I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar!

Dominix v2 Fire Orange
Aeon v3 Guardian Blue/Obsidian

Shaugi
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #304 on: March 29, 2013, 11:24:49 AM »

My wife surprised me and activated my subscription for SW:TOR, no more F2P for me, I get all the perks now...

They're also running Double XP weekends currently, helps get you past some of those really tedious repetitive missions (I think I've got 4 characters on Nar Shaddaa right now, 2 republic, 2 Sith, all seem to have the same missions.)

Double XP weekends + full xp perk from legacy + xp buffs comes to about 310% xp iirc...I've been getting 45k from pvp on a 32 Sage.

Aurentis
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 31

« Reply #305 on: March 29, 2013, 02:49:02 PM »

I'm not sure Legacy XP perks and XP consumables are doubled.  I was getting similar XP from PvP when I was that level, and I don't have a single rank in the Warzone XP perk.

Still, though, I took a new character from 20 to 36 in a day of playing, and that was me goofing off.  So maybe consumables are doubled.

Emotion, yet peace.

Crimson Reaper: SRD
Shock LE Staff: DVA/AS
Aeon v3: CG [Stunt]

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 3214

You can't take the sky from me....

« Reply #306 on: April 04, 2013, 05:48:22 PM »

just started playing a jedi knight on asia pacific server dalborra, character name Belyra. being in australia, i figured id see if i like the game on a more local server, before creating a new character on ebon hawk server. getting the odd bit of lag, hope when i swap to ebon hawk it wont be too bad. man, so far i love this game!!! if only id realised it was free play sooner! getting used to the MMORPG style though, only one ive played before is EVE which is very very different game play
oh and im playing f2p, at least for now itll stay that way. ive got my monthly subscription to EVE, and rarely get the chance to play online as it is so i cant justify subs for SWTOR as well at the moment.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2013, 06:01:08 PM by B1ondeange1 » Logged

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

Darth Bello
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -3

Rawr!

« Reply #307 on: April 04, 2013, 08:39:02 PM »

Can't play it on a Mac it sux;  unless I use boot camp and get windows but don't feel like paying all that money just to play one game

I love Red!

Stephen Strange
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -40

The Netherlands, The Hague

« Reply #308 on: April 18, 2013, 08:39:56 AM »

Trying to boost the Guild... wish I had invite rights to get more active people in. Contacted Nero.

¶█╬╬╬╬╬╬(o)█|{███████████████████████████████████████)

Dark War Glaive (BR, Dark Catalyst Pommel)
Guardian (GB, Dark War Glaive Pommel)
Bellicose (CG, Bronze)

Genkaku Sho`shyk
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 141

only the force, nothing more, nothing less

« Reply #309 on: April 29, 2013, 02:54:01 AM »

i have not played in months... kinda just not happy with it.. its too... wowy.... guess im a stickler for the SWG style.. before SOE got their grubby hands on it.. anyways, carry on guys.. wish it had a bit more "real" classes... feel like most games these days have forgotten what really makes a long lasting game... most games these days are all about the "how fast can i hit max lvl and go ganking the lower lvl players"  "or how fast can i make every class maxed, and get all the gears....

i really do miss the game play from SWG... languages, training in your class skills by actually using the skills, not by basic exp, and of course.. whats a bounty hunter class.. without being able to take on accual bounties placed on players by other players... watching out for other people on your radar all the time, .. it made the game.. more starwars.. then any other SW game i have ever played....

o.0.... very sry for my random post here.. if i do ever get back into SWTOR, ill let you guys know, i had a sage at lvl 38... but the free to play, compared to subbed.. killed my fun as i am a crafter at heart, and being hindered by not being able to make/use the nice stuff.. really put a dampener in my game fun... thus, i left it to those that like that kinda stuff... plus i dont see it worth the funds they want for the premium sub... thus.. id rather spend my hard earned cash on better enjoyment.. like ultrasabers ^>^...

Shalateaus
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: -20

Outer Rim between Hoth and Dromund -Kaas

« Reply #310 on: May 21, 2013, 09:22:01 PM »

im jedi covenant for most of my sith alts are shalateaus 50 marauder,avarinarus 28 assassin,richard sanguin 21 powertech, shal-ven 21 operative,and ebon hawk is half republic/empire 3 repub:shalateaus 23 sentinel,richard sanguin 16 gunslinger,empire:leastaeus 21 merc. so im wondering what happened to the guild over here...

Knickel Plated Redemption SS (Vengeance), Emperor's Hand Emerald Green with DVA Pulse,Overlord SS EG ,Dark Arbiter DVA,sentinel le,Dark Standard issue

Shaugi
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #311 on: June 02, 2013, 09:13:39 AM »

im jedi covenant for most of my sith alts are shalateaus 50 marauder,avarinarus 28 assassin,richard sanguin 21 powertech, shal-ven 21 operative,and ebon hawk is half republic/empire 3 repub:shalateaus 23 sentinel,richard sanguin 16 gunslinger,empire:leastaeus 21 merc. so im wondering what happened to the guild over here...

I'll keep an eye out for you on JC server Smiley

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: