Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Consular AB video review  (Read 2413 times)
Kal-El
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 97

Demon with the face of an Angel

« on: November 27, 2013, 07:22:00 PM »

This is my new addiction,  the Consular.  I can't say enough good things about the level of customizable configurations that are possible with this hilt. I touch upon the idea and drop more than a few hints, but you won't understand it untul you actually have one, so go on...buy it...you know you want to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoy_GKjMWwc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Lightside points please

Lightside points if any are given

Gremio
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -60

« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2013, 03:02:49 PM »

Very nice lightsaber.

Here lightside points Cheesy

"Stormtroopers will carry out their orders without hesitation and without concern of their own lives"

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2013, 06:33:30 PM »

Nice Consular dude. I like it. The blue av switch contrasts pretty good with the lighter blue blade.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2013, 09:46:58 PM »

I mightb have to consider a Consular in the future, it look nice!

Darth Ryga
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -28

The Empire is war made manifest

« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2013, 10:30:37 PM »

Great job on ALL of your reviews Kal. Very in depth and should be a great help to anyone who does not own any of these sabers. Plus, some insight, as to what they are capable of.

Also, for pointing out things like placement of the RP, when ordering a Consular. If I had realized that, back when I ordered mine, I would totally have had them put the port in the front. I still love my Consular, even though I can't remove my shroud. It's a fantastic hilt, and you hit every great point about it already, haha!  Cheesy

Also, if after seeing your saber in all of its glory, I couldn't imagine your kids not doing their chores, to get the sound upgrade.  Tongue

Points!!

Sabers w/Sound, A/V's, RP's and QD's(Where Applicable):
Reaper,Dark Shock(2),Consular,Manticore,SS Raven,Archon V2.1,Graflex CE,Scorpion,Dark Prophecy V3(2),Dominix LE V3,Chosen One CE,NP Guardian (Emrld),Dominix LE V4,Dark Apprentice V4
Free Promotional Sabers:
Aeon V3,Dark Standard,Aeon V2,Raven,Sentinel V4,Initiate V3,Initiate LE V3

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2013, 10:42:01 PM »

And after seeing this I want one myself. The saber would look awesome in VA I think

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO

Kal-El
Knight Commander

« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2013, 04:42:48 PM »

I mightb have to consider a Consular in the future, it look nice!
It is like owning a dominix with alot more options for customization,  I love it. Once I get my manticore (need to save big for it) I will do some more videos showing the different setups I have.

Kal-El
Knight Commander

« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2013, 04:48:24 PM »

Great job on ALL of your reviews Kal. Very in depth and should be a great help to anyone who does not own any of these sabers. Plus, some insight, as to what they are capable of.

Also, for pointing out things like placement of the RP, when ordering a Consular. If I had realized that, back when I ordered mine, I would totally have had them put the port in the front. I still love my Consular, even though I can't remove my shroud. It's a fantastic hilt, and you hit every great point about it already, haha!  Cheesy

Also, if after seeing your saber in all of its glory, I couldn't imagine your kids not doing their chores, to get the sound upgrade.  Tongue

Points!!
Thanks and yeah the kids are doing all of the chores to impress me now, we will see hiw long that last.
As for the point out of the RP...I to would not have known if a buddy of mine hadn't already gone through this. US was very helpful with information about it though

norvinus
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 59

« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2013, 10:33:31 AM »

Nice review. I guess you just help me decide, ive been having a hard time choosing between this and the archon. So thanks!

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2013, 12:23:51 AM »

Could always mix both sabers up. Make sure to get you some QD's. Archon neck on the Consular body, then Archon pommel. Just an idea. =] Don't know how long of a hilt that would make though. Probably not too long since its just the neck part for the Archon.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: