• Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Surgery  (Read 966 times)
JediDAX76
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 55

« on: June 08, 2016, 01:01:31 AM »

Well I'm finally home from the hospital. I've spent all day waiting on my wife to get out of surgery, then recovery, and finally into her own room. I'm so glad that she made it through the surgery ok, now it is just the healing process. She had to have a discectomy. We were hoping that she was going to be having a spinal fusion but the insurance wasn't going to pay to have the entire problem fixed the first time. Instead they wanted to do this procedure in hopes that it works even though her surgeon has stressed to them that this won't fix the deeper issue. Now it is just waiting and hoping that things don't take a turn for the worse. I really need her to heal from this one before she can go through the next one. I'm soo frustrated, tired, and relieved at the same time. Hopefully she gets discharged in the morning so I can make it in to work. Can't really afford to miss another day, and I'm out of personal days to use.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Dominix v4 Emerald w/ Obsidian v4; Aeon v4 stunt

Lord Canterbury
Dark Knight of The Scorpion Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1313

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2016, 02:52:14 AM »

My thoughts are with you . . . best wishes to you & your wife.

My Dad suffered from excrutiating back pain the last decade of his life so I understand where you are coming from.   

Undecided

Winning? Is that what you think it's about? I'm not trying to win. I'm not doing this because I want to beat someone, or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It's not because it's fun. God knows it's not because it's easy. It's not even because it works, because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind.

~ The 12th Doctor in "The Doctor Falls"

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2016, 03:06:04 AM »

I wish you and your wife all the best and I hope things get better moving forward.

JediDAX76
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 55

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2016, 02:01:53 PM »

Thank you both. She should be coming home today, just waiting for her to be discharged. Nothing but positive thoughts and patience.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Dominix v4 Emerald w/ Obsidian v4; Aeon v4 stunt

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2016, 03:01:06 AM »

Hi.  Sending my best wishes for you and your wife.  Hope that she is comfortably back at home and that you both get a good night's rest.  Warm hugs.   Smiley

Master Medwyn
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 788

Silver Blade of the Distant Earth Knighthood

« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2016, 06:48:03 AM »

Very best wishes for a quick recovery!

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2016, 08:53:53 AM »

Hey JediDAX76,

That's rough.  I hope everything works out for you all. 

Persevering through hard times does make one stronger.  Keep telling yourself that. 

My thoughts will be with you, and for what it's worth, have a force point.

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: