Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Terminator Dark Fate Teaser Poster  (Read 734 times)
Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2790

Grey Assassin

« on: May 22, 2019, 02:19:55 PM »

Can't wait

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -1913

(Dark points only) Do not hesitate. Show no mercy

« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2019, 02:25:59 PM »

Meh.

At this point, given all the disappointing entries we've had in the franchise since Judgement Day, I really do not have any anticipation or enthusiasm for this. Even an awesome trailer may not change my mind as amazing trailers can be made from disappointing movies.

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1559

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2019, 02:45:53 PM »

Hi Everybody,

I tried watching Genysis but it kinda passed me by but if this has Hamilton and Schwarzenegger in I may take a look when it is available on cable/streaming.

But on a side note did anyone else see that video from South Africa where Arnie was doing an appearance at an athletics/sports event and while he was chatting to the crowd some idiot ran up behind him and landed a double footed dropkick into his back? Arnie stumbled forward maybe two steps but kept standing while the idiot landed in a crumpled heap on the floor! It was a shocking incident but seeing the idiot flattened on the floor made me laugh.

Arnie commented he thought it was just some jostling in the crowd then when he realised what had happened, he said something like, "I hope it didn't interrupt my live chat I was just doing"

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -1913

(Dark points only) Do not hesitate. Show no mercy

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2019, 02:47:36 PM »

Hi Everybody,

I tried watching Genysis but it kinda passed me by but if this has Hamilton and Schwarzenegger in I may take a look when it is available on cable/streaming.

But on a side note did anyone else see that video from South Africa where Arnie was doing an appearance at an athletics/sports event and while he was chatting to the crowd some idiot ran up behind him and landed a double footed dropkick into his back? Arnie stumbled forward maybe two steps but kept standing while the idiot landed in a crumpled heap on the floor! It was a shocking incident but seeing the idiot flattened on the floor made me laugh.

Arnie commented he thought it was just some jostling in the crowd then when he realised what had happened, he said something like, "I hope it didn't interrupt my live chat I was just doing"
I did see that clip. He may be in his 70s, but he's still as solid as ever.

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2019, 02:48:48 PM »

I watched all Terminator movies since I'm a fan of the franchise and Arnold but Rise of the Machines to Genesys wasn't the best. I'm excited that Linda Hamilton will be reprising her role and she's mentioned that the other movies sucked because she wasn't in it which I believe.  Still excited for this installment which takes place after Judgement Day

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2019, 03:25:42 PM »

Hi Everybody,

Yea, that was hilarious.  The man is still a Tank on legs...which is why I want a King Conan movie damn it

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2019, 03:49:27 PM »

I watched that last week, you can't hurt the Terminator

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2019, 08:09:37 PM »

That's a terrible poster, she looks fray and weak.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2019, 09:52:24 PM »

That's a terrible poster, she looks fray and weak.

I mean, she is  62 years old...with that in mind I think she looks in great shape

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2019, 09:56:20 PM »

I mean, she is  62 years old...with that in mind I think she looks in great shape
I get that, but they are trying to make a menacing poster and if doesn't work. At least I think that's what they are trying to do. I'm sure there are a million things they could have done to make it look better, it's Hollywood after all.

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2019, 09:59:45 PM »

I get that, but they are trying to make a menacing poster and if doesn't work. At least I think that's what they are trying to do. I'm sure there are a million things they could have done to make it look better, it's Hollywood after all.

I think its more to say "Look....Sarah Conner is back and its not being played by Emilia Clarke"   Especially since the other poster where the 2 young female leads were in front of Sarah pissed some people off. 

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2019, 10:33:20 PM »

Just my opinion. No matter what it's supposed to say, I think they could have done better.

As far as the movie, I'm sure I will see it but right now I'm not hyped about it.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: