Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1496451 times)
Darth Luran
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -1

« Reply #75 on: April 02, 2011, 05:14:29 AM »

Yeah, I really want to see a lightpike/spear.

[((____(_____(o___([[.....................Liberator Staff........................

[((____(_____(o___([[.....................Liberator Staff........................

ShadowKatt
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -7

« Reply #76 on: April 02, 2011, 05:25:12 AM »

Yeah, I really want to see a lightpike/spear.

I'm thinking just a tapped pole with a coupler for the saber you requested(I'm assuming that MHS sabers use a universal coupler and other non-MHS sabers use a different one).

I wouldn't buy it because I'm not big on polearms, but I hear a lot of people clamoring for one.

Big Boss
Mandalore
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -323

Galactic basic you nerfherder! Do you speak it!?

« Reply #77 on: April 02, 2011, 01:47:53 PM »

ultra sabers did make a spear and a grievous spear at one time wish they would make them again and offer them in metal
check my thread to see some pics of them http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=919.0 personally i just want them to make a metal curved saber that can hold sound that would be sweet Smiley
« Last Edit: April 02, 2011, 01:59:54 PM by Big Boss » Logged

One must die and one must live. No victory, no defeat. The survivor will carry on the fight. It is our destiny... The one who survives will inherit the title of Boss.-BIG BASS

Darth Ryuyee
Knight Major

Force Alignment: -57

The Bolas Brood Leader

« Reply #78 on: April 02, 2011, 08:41:29 PM »

I think an Ultrasabers poster would be awesome IMHO. What do Ya'll think? Grin

Dark Prophecy- Blazing Red
Dark Liberator-Consular Green
Dark War Glaive W/Sound-Guardian Blue
PVC Prophecy-Guardian Blue (niece's)
Dark Standard Issue-Violet Amethyst

angelicwarrior
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #79 on: April 04, 2011, 01:55:43 AM »

id love if they brought back the charging port hilts and the "imperial knight hilt"

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #80 on: April 04, 2011, 12:56:44 PM »

I agree with the idea of stunt versions of movie sabers long the same vein as the Stunt Anakin saber.  The glove idea was amazing too, I would definitely shell out some money for those.

I just hope they keep putting out new colors, the Sentinel Yellow sounds like something I would buy...

Gulcasa
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 7

The Big Bang Theory :D

« Reply #81 on: April 04, 2011, 01:08:31 PM »

after the yellow, there wouldn't be a color left ^^
it would be quite diffycult to get a brown, a grey or thingy D:
but I'm really for an yellow Cheesy

(_||||____o|||||_/                                                             )
STANDARD ISSUE BATTLE SABERS!
(_||||____o|||||_\                                                             )

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Suns of the Force

« Reply #82 on: April 04, 2011, 01:23:13 PM »

I agree with you as far as basic colors go.  However, they released Arctic Blue which is essentially just a different shade of blue, so I was thinking they might continue that trend...

Gulcasa
Knight Lieutenant

« Reply #83 on: April 04, 2011, 01:38:45 PM »

I agree with you as far as basic colors go.  However, they released Arctic Blue which is essentially just a different shade of blue, so I was thinking they might continue that trend...
true.. what about a dark green? Cheesy

(_||||____o|||||_/                                                             )
(_||||____o|||||_\                                                             )

Darth Ryuyee
Knight Major

The Bolas Brood Leader

« Reply #84 on: April 04, 2011, 04:56:59 PM »

Or maybe indigo, dark red, gold, dark orange,  or maybe a darker green like mentioned before.

Gulcasa
Knight Lieutenant

« Reply #85 on: April 04, 2011, 05:13:18 PM »

Somewhat of..
Exercise Dumbbels.. with weight on just one side.. so you can actually train your sword attacks and the handling Cheesy
« Last Edit: April 04, 2011, 06:25:21 PM by Gulcasa » Logged

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Suns of the Force

« Reply #86 on: April 04, 2011, 06:09:13 PM »

Or maybe indigo, dark red, gold, dark orange,  or maybe a darker green like mentioned before.

I agree, those colors would be awesome if Ultrasabers could somehow get them to work

Darth Ryuyee
Knight Major

The Bolas Brood Leader

« Reply #87 on: April 04, 2011, 07:24:42 PM »

With an RGB LED you can pretty much make any color thats how tvs make the colors they project on screen, however making sure they are bright and full would prove tricky.

ShadowKatt
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -7

« Reply #88 on: April 04, 2011, 11:07:27 PM »

I'm not sure darker is really what people want.

If I'm understanding this right, turning Guardian Blue into SRD or Arctic Blue is just a matter of taking a normal blue (0000FF) and then mixing in green (00FFFF) to get a nice SRD and for arctic, throw in some red to make it a bit more white with the other colors (maybe 99FFFF). Each one adds more light to make more colors.

If you made a darker color, you MIGHT be able to do it with something more like a 000055 for a darker blue, but it would be just that, a darker, dimmer blue. It would show up less and look much less impressive.

I could be wrong though. My specialty is in software, not hardware, so if I am wrong someone please correct me.

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Suns of the Force

« Reply #89 on: April 05, 2011, 12:02:20 AM »

I agree with you ShadowKatt.  I think the result would end up being a dimmer version of the current colors.  I just think the idea of a dark red blade sounds awesome, if it could somehow be accomplished without becoming too dull.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: