Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 547 548 [549] 550 551 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1496467 times)
chalion
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #8220 on: March 07, 2020, 12:22:21 PM »

A micro tactical switch is a tiny switch when compared to an AV. You could almost not realize it there on the hilt. A lot of the other guys will use them underneath the clamp card on Graflex and MPP’s.

This is the version I use in my builds. I like this version because the square button head allows easy cap manufacture and slots in easily. There's micro AV style switches too, in 6 mm and 8 mm I've seen used in different builds.

26 diamond lightsaber and counting

MANDALORIAN
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -22

#thisistheway

« Reply #8221 on: March 08, 2020, 12:19:04 AM »

Yes this has been said before by I’m not sure who, but I am suggesting for ultrasabers to have four giant rick n morty err brick and mortar emporiums on four corners of vegas, north , east, south, and west, because they’re the best.

ULTRASABERS:

*CHOSEN ONE CE FOR THE WIFEY

*MENACE CE “ “

*INITIATE V4 “ “

*APPRENTICE V4 “ “

*GUARDIAN

*BATTLE SABER V3

*FLAMBERGE CE

*FRANKENSABER 2020 SCORPION/REAPER/DORINIAN/BROOD GUARD LE

KqRo
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #8222 on: March 08, 2020, 09:01:26 PM »

I would really really love a Ben Solo lightsaber at Ultrsabers affordable prices. Smiley Otherwise I’m gonna have to find an affordable hilt kit somewhere and install it myself.

stunt Sentinel v5 in GB
Preordered Empress obsidian v4 in SY with AS FOC

Greywalker83
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 60

« Reply #8223 on: March 09, 2020, 12:44:57 AM »

I’d like to see the hilts from both force unleashed games. We have the bellicose but I’d like the sabers star killer used in game and kotas. As well as some of the other Jedi that you hunt down.

I know Darth Vaders' really got you annoyed, but remember if you kill him then you'll be unemployed.
Sabers I own:
Stunt- Standard issue - SRD
Obsidian- Dark prophecy - FO
Obsidian A+G Emerald- Consular w/ mantis clawed emitter (1st place)
Obsidian- Bellicose - BR
Obsidian- Dark Liberator CG (3rd place)
Obsidian RGBW Emerald- Spectre
Kids'- Initiate v3 - CG / Dark initiate v3 - AB / Initiate LEv4 GB

BlindJedi
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2374

I don't need vision to defeat you.

« Reply #8224 on: March 09, 2020, 02:38:38 AM »

I love the idea of a Ben Solo lightsaber, as well as a General Leia Organa lightsaber, and as always, I still want an Obi-Wan Kenobi lightsaber, along with an Anakin Skywalker Lightsaber.
Yes I know the prophecy is close to Anakin Skywalker‘s lightsaber, but, I want something better.

phantom777
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -17

alex

« Reply #8225 on: March 09, 2020, 02:49:51 AM »

id like to see something for the forum that is probably easily done. id like to see the way we upload pictures on here done a little easier.
I still cant get my own personal picture for the avatar to work with the current way its set up. they should have an upload link that you can just take a desktop photo and just
upload it same as say facebook etc.. what do you guys think? its 2020 and its time they got such a feature. Smiley Smiley

Smiley

Greywalker83
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #8226 on: March 09, 2020, 03:22:55 AM »

Yeah. That would be nice too. Like being able to just load a pic off your phone as well like Facebook without having to go to another site and load it and save the link etc.

I know Darth Vaders' really got you annoyed, but remember if you kill him then you'll be unemployed.
Sabers I own:
Obsidian- Bellicose - BR

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2770

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #8227 on: March 09, 2020, 05:22:59 PM »

I’d like to see the hilts from both force unleashed games. We have the bellicose but I’d like the sabers star killer used in game and kotas. As well as some of the other Jedi that you hunt down.
Drahcir actually has the know-how to produce a rather convincing Kota saber from a Standard Issue.

Although I advocate against suggestions of crystal chamber saber, I can concur with more TFU sabers. Like a Bellicose V2. OR.......

A Darth Phobos staff

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Greywalker83
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #8228 on: March 09, 2020, 07:29:54 PM »

Drahcir actually has the know-how to produce a rather convincing Kota saber from a Standard Issue.

Although I advocate against suggestions of crystal chamber saber, I can concur with more TFU sabers. Like a Bellicose V2. OR.......

A Darth Phobos staff

Right?! Like there’s at least a half dozen hilts in that game that could be cool.

Sabers I own:
Obsidian- Bellicose - BR

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #8229 on: March 09, 2020, 07:53:59 PM »

Right?! Like there’s at least a half dozen hilts in that game that could be cool.
Of the first game on the PS3/XBox version, there are really only a small handful of hilts that US hasn't already done. (That aren't un-doable)

1) Kazdan Paratus' saber pike

2) The Senate, Imperial, and Shadow Guard pikes

3) Master Kota's saber

4) Kento Marik's saber

And whatever Kota's replacement saber looked like.

All the other saber featured are currently in production.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Greywalker83
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #8230 on: March 09, 2020, 09:28:53 PM »

I’d like those lol. And especially a Kota saber from US. Other guys have them but I’d like to stick with US. I’d like to see the sabers used in game too. The bellicose is nice but it wasn’t in game. They were from the promo art but the ones from each game were different.

Sabers I own:
Obsidian- Bellicose - BR

chalion
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #8231 on: March 09, 2020, 09:58:22 PM »

id like to see something for the forum that is probably easily done. id like to see the way we upload pictures on here done a little easier.
I still cant get my own personal picture for the avatar to work with the current way its set up. they should have an upload link that you can just take a desktop photo and just
upload it same as say facebook etc.. what do you guys think? its 2020 and its time they got such a feature. Smiley Smiley

I prefer to use a secondary site because it's less for US to manage. It lets the Moderators (who aren't paid for it) manage their threads and lets the server Admin keep the overall web site operational. I'm not up to date on web site services, but back in the early days of post dialup connections keeping a http server up was annoying.

26 diamond lightsaber and counting

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2030

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #8232 on: March 09, 2020, 11:55:37 PM »

There's a Shadow Guard pike saber being made? Cool =] Will be kind of a long one though x.x

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #8233 on: March 10, 2020, 01:11:58 PM »

I’d like those lol. And especially a Kota saber from US. Other guys have them but I’d like to stick with US. I’d like to see the sabers used in game too. The bellicose is nice but it wasn’t in game. They were from the promo art but the ones from each game were different.
Don't get me wrong, I love my Belli, but it was a crude attempt to create this:

And.....when it comes down to it, I can acquiesce to these......as long as the bodies don't light up. Angry These look totally amazing in just black and silver.

There's a Shadow Guard pike saber being made? Cool =] Will be kind of a long one though x.x
No, I was listing what sabers from TFU that US doesn't currently have in production.

Sig by For Tyeth

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2790

Grey Assassin

« Reply #8234 on: March 10, 2020, 01:39:02 PM »

^^ As a Starkiller fan, I want them all but I do agree with the Bellicose comment

Pages: 1 ... 547 548 [549] 550 551 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: