Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
Author Topic: Winter Raffle Entries and Prizes  (Read 24424 times)
James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« on: January 05, 2015, 03:34:23 PM »

Hopefully you all know the drill by now - share your 'sabres bought, won, or both as part of the latest raffle!

Looking forward to seeing what everyone gets!

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

KraytDragonPearl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 609

Light Side Points

« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2015, 05:00:10 PM »

Hopefully you all know the drill by now - share your 'sabres bought, won, or both as part of the latest raffle!

Looking forward to seeing what everyone gets!

Do I really have to share my preciouses?  Grin

They are my own, my lovelies, my preciouses!!!!

Its bad enough my wife makes me share...am I really expected to share here too. (She told me to say this btw)  Grin

Own: Lost Gray, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Fulcrum, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Nickel-plated Guardian, (Emerald), Obsidian V3; Arbiter, Obsidian V3, GB; Archon V3 Tri-C FO Obsidian V4; Manticore, Obsidian V3, VA; Phantasm V4, BH; Dark Sentinel, BR; Dominix V2, RGB; Dark Initiate V2 x3 (BR, CG, GB); Initiate LE V2 x2, CG.

Want: Bellicose, Prophecy V3

Magikal
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -13

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2015, 08:04:09 PM »

I bought a duplicate of a saber that I already have for my entry if you want to see a picture of the one I have now. It is an initiate v4 le with FO and obsidian. I ordered another and a coupler so I can make a staff. I can't wait to see what my first prize saber is.

firehand10k
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 388

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2015, 11:37:14 PM »

I always do lots of pics. The monarch and the sure omen I ordered are intended for photo projects as much as swinging round. I'll make sure to get pics of the initiate v4 and the dark apprentice before I ship them off to my models too.

Have:
Azure Reaper
Crimson Scorpion
Aeon LE  V4 pair
Monarch
Azure Omen
Mantis
Manticore CE
Guardian
Chosen One
Graflex
Menace staff
Sentinel V4 staff
Zweihander
Shark
Bane
Brood Guard

Darth_Phobius47
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -176

Hawkbat 5

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2015, 06:04:22 AM »

I wonder who'll get another tonfa saber? Will there be another Maul saber like Julmax got that one time? I really wanna see more of those unreleased exclusives!!!!

My Arsenal

Dark Arbiter w/sound custom~EG/AS
Dark Standard v3~FO
Dark Liberator v3 (bro)~CG
Initiate v3 (sis)~VA
Grab Bag: Dark SI v3 vert grooves~BR
Consular w/sound~BR/FO
Menace SE w/sound~CG/FO
Raffle prizes: Graflex w/sound~GB/AS
                    Malice w/sound~BR/VA

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2015, 09:13:22 AM »

Same here!

Another Maul would be amazing, although I think that was a one-off at the time. Maybe they've made more? Smiley

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

UnfairBanana
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 26

I am a Jedi, like my father before me.

« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2015, 10:08:52 PM »

I wonder who'll get another tonfa saber? Will there be another Maul saber like Julmax got that one time? I really wanna see more of those unreleased exclusives!!!!

Wait, what? Where's this tonfa saber that I apparently missed?

Walk always towards the Light.

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2015, 11:51:10 PM »

Yeah, one of the prizes in the last raffle was a tonfa...

Jedieugene won it, and you can see the pics at http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=22197.msg338043#msg338043

firehand10k
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 388

« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2015, 09:34:06 PM »

Here are my entries and prize. I entered twice with one order of a stunt Monarch, nickel plated in Blazing red and an Initiate V4 in Consular Green, and an order of an Azure Omen in Arctic Blue and a Dark Apprentice V4 in fire orange. My 4th place prize is a Dark Standard Issue with vertical lines in Consular Green. I am very happy with it and even my wife likes the feel of the grip. She did tell me the Omen looks like a toy. I reminded her they are all toys really.

My New Ultrasabers by Firehand10k, on Flickr

Have:
Azure Reaper
Crimson Scorpion
Aeon LE  V4 pair
Monarch
Azure Omen
Mantis
Manticore CE
Guardian
Chosen One
Graflex
Menace staff
Sentinel V4 staff
Zweihander
Shark
Bane
Brood Guard

Kaza yuri
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -39

Shikin Haramitu Daikomyo

« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2015, 10:23:09 PM »

Here are my entries and prize. I entered twice with one order of a stunt Monarch, nickel plated in Blazing red and an Initiate V4 in Consular Green, and an order of an Azure Omen in Arctic Blue and a Dark Apprentice V4 in fire orange. My 4th place prize is a Dark Standard Issue with vertical lines in Consular Green. I am very happy with it and even my wife likes the feel of the grip. She did tell me the Omen looks like a toy. I reminded her they are all toys really.

So jealous! mine wont be here until tomorrow! Man those are awesome looking! Se excited to see another omen!

Learning how to love is the goal and the purpose of spiritual life
Not learning to develop psychic powers, to bow, do yoga, chant, or even meditate
But learning how to love. Love is the truth. Love is the light
Wish List - Crimson Scorpion, 2 Dark Arbiters with Menace Emitters, Dark Prophecy
Owned - 19 Sabers and counting, to many to list . . .

Darth Small
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -68

« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2015, 11:29:43 PM »

Here is my video showcasing my entry and prize. enjoy!

http://youtu.be/g_cGBB1-2Ug

Ultrasabers:
Emerald Shock LE (Purple)
Emerald Consular (Green)
Arbiter raffle prize (Green)
Menace double bladed (Red)
Emerald Graflex SE (Blue)
Bane (Red)
Stunt Aeon V4 raffle prize (green)
Savior (Blue)
Chosen One (Red)

Force FX:
Obi-Wan Kenobi (ROTS)
Luke Skywalker (ANH)
Darth Vader (ANH)
Mace Windu (ROTS)
Obi-Wan Kenobi (TPM)
Kit Fisto (AOTC)
Kylo Ren (TFA)

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2015, 12:18:55 AM »

Hey Darth Small... big congrats on your amazing all silver Arbiter raffle win.  Also for the impressive video.  Good idea using SY for a FoC.  You have great taste in sabers.  So cute how your lovely dog didn't even flinch or look at the sabers when turned on.  Dark side point awarded.   Shocked  Cool
« Last Edit: January 09, 2015, 12:45:37 AM by Dauntless Seven » Logged

KraytDragonPearl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 609

Light Side Points

« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2015, 12:19:58 AM »

Here is my video showcasing my entry and prize. enjoy!

http://youtu.be/g_cGBB1-2Ug

That Arbiter is AWESOME!!!

I also had the same thoughts you did on not really choosing that hilt, but after seeing your review I changed my mind.  I also won a second prize in the raffle and I should get mine tomorrow.  If you got that beautiful saber I can't wait to see what I got.

SO JEALOUS!!!

Happy for you though.  Great review. Cheesy

I assume your wanting Dark Side Points....Here is one for you.

Own: Lost Gray, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Fulcrum, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Nickel-plated Guardian, (Emerald), Obsidian V3; Arbiter, Obsidian V3, GB; Archon V3 Tri-C FO Obsidian V4; Manticore, Obsidian V3, VA; Phantasm V4, BH; Dark Sentinel, BR; Dominix V2, RGB; Dark Initiate V2 x3 (BR, CG, GB); Initiate LE V2 x2, CG.

Want: Bellicose, Prophecy V3

fetus
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -3

« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2015, 01:30:30 AM »

Entry was a dark Prophecy fo with sound mg blade. Prize is a dark initiate v4 with windows recharge port  illuminated red av switch and pointed tip.  Its red but not sire what 2 channel driver I got. No internet at new house yet but will update tomorrow with pics and info.

1 question though. What kind of charger do I need for the recharge port as it did not come with one
« Last Edit: January 09, 2015, 01:58:57 AM by fetus » Logged

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2015, 02:33:34 AM »

Hi fetus and congrats on your raffle win.  On the US site go to "build your own lightsaber" then to the Electronics section.  Look for the 1.2A Smart Charger for recharge ports.  Price listed at $39.95.  Perhaps you will have some reward points to cover some of the cost.  Smiley
« Last Edit: January 09, 2015, 02:37:53 AM by Dauntless Seven » Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: