Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 23   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers? Rebooted  (Read 94818 times)
Darth Dyracus
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -14

Fear. Fear attracts the fearful. Fear is my ally.

« on: January 22, 2015, 05:11:38 PM »

With over three thousand posts in the other one http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=831.0

I thought it would be good to restart this box.  Same principles for the other one apply to this.  A suggestion box is just suggestions.

I want to see a sentinel yellow blade color available, and I would also love to see an Ultrasabers version of the Guard Shoto, the short bladed and long hilted lightsaber with a grip extending out perpendicular to the main handle at a 90 degree angle.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2015, 01:15:36 AM by Deep » Logged

Always two there are; no more, no less; a master, and an apprentice; one to embody power, the other to crave it.
But which one are you faced with?  The master...or the apprentice?

There is no emotion, there is peace.
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
There is no death; there is the Force.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Dark Initiate LE V4 w sound
Dominix LE V2 without sound
Flamberge LE with sound

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2769

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2015, 09:49:16 PM »

I wouldn't mind seeing a guard shoto. I just need 2. A Dooku replica and a Starkiller replica (and not that stupid one with the open crystal chamber that everybody foolishly believes in because that's how it's shown in the lightsaber menu in Force Unleashed). In fact, I'd love to see more US movie replicas period, but those 2 are tops on my list.

As far as the SY blade. You're on the list. You're a forum member, so you can get Forum Colors upon request. And in case you don't know, Forum colors are the cool ones available when specing an Emerald Saber. But they are $10 more than the basics BR,CG,GB, or FO. Send Emory an email at [email protected] and he'll walk you through the ordering process.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Darth_Phobius47
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -176

Hawkbat 5

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2015, 04:32:25 AM »

I would like to know when we will get the official release of the Tonfa/Guard Shoto saber. I know 2 raffles ago someone got one as a prize and I kinda wanna get a pair!

More curved saber options would be cool too, like on the lower end of the price spectrum. The Mantis being $179 does have a lot of cool options available on it, but still something on the v4 line that's curved would be neat.

The Graflex-style Starkiller saber would be cool. The Bellicose and the Raven are both based on Starkiller sabers, btw.

Metallic colors for faux buttons on sabers like the Graflex, Bellicose, and Malice would be nice. I'm talking metallic red, blue, and green buttons priced the same as the bronze, gold, and chrome buttons.

A new saber design featuring said faux buttons. Something with a little more detail and individuality. The Reaper, Mantis, and Scorpion are all awesome original designs from Ultra Sabers, but these designs are very Sithy. Some people don't want more Sith sabers and would like crazy new designs geared toward the light side or neutral. There are several cool designs Ultra can draw inspiration from, like all the sweet sabers Jaden Korr uses in Jedi Academy, or the Old Republic.

My Arsenal

Dark Arbiter w/sound custom~EG/AS
Dark Standard v3~FO
Dark Liberator v3 (bro)~CG
Initiate v3 (sis)~VA
Grab Bag: Dark SI v3 vert grooves~BR
Consular w/sound~BR/FO
Menace SE w/sound~CG/FO
Raffle prizes: Graflex w/sound~GB/AS
                    Malice w/sound~BR/VA

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2015, 05:38:26 PM »

I know. I was a little tickled when I finally took a good look at the Sith Stalker saber on FU. Have you ever taken a look at his belt though? He has like another 6 sabers that I can't ID. But the Bellicose is only close to the saber image on the game cover. If you study the in game image it is more Graflex then Bellicose.

Emory did say that when they released the Mantis that they didn't want to do just a tube with a bend for the inaugural release of a curved hilt. What worrys me though is that due to the constraints of the power supply and boards, we'll never get something like Ventress'.  Cry

But hey, it's not like US is going anywhere soon (please, God, don't take them away) There's still plenty of time for them to wow us. I haven't seen the proto for the g-s. I was told of the Maul proto, haven't seen that one yet either. I was supprised that they released the Flamberge {which I will henceforth refer to as Fb} first. I've wanted to see more staff designs other than just coupled V4s. I know it's possible to make your own, but it would be nice to see some premium models that were designed with the intent to be ordered in pairs to form staffs. I.e. I want to a pair of Malices.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Darth_Phobius47
Knight Commander

Hawkbat 5

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2015, 09:04:46 PM »

I know. I was a little tickled when I finally took a good look at the Sith Stalker saber on FU. Have you ever taken a look at his belt though? He has like another 6 sabers that I can't ID. But the Bellicose is only close to the saber image on the game cover. If you study the in game image it is more Graflex then Bellicose.

The Bellicose is based off the TFU2 promo image. It could also be used as a Rahm Kota saber....

My Arsenal

Dark Standard v3~FO
Initiate v3 (sis)~VA
Consular w/sound~BR/FO
Menace SE w/sound~CG/FO
                    Malice w/sound~BR/VA

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2015, 10:18:11 PM »

The Bellicose is based off the TFU2 promo image. It could also be used as a Rahm Kota saber....

I don't know, looks awfully close to the one on the first game cover. But I'm a purist. I want the one you see beeing assembled after you kill Kazden Paratus.

Sig by For Tyeth

Griffon
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 1

Light Side points preferred

« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2015, 04:39:45 AM »

Reapers with a no claw (and no predrilled claw holder holes in the emitter and pommel).  Same as offered on the Mantis.

More hilts with color options.   Might be nice on a lower end v4 hilts

My light saber:
  Dark Prophecy SY
wishlist:
  Manticore SRD/AB

Darth Dyracus
Knight Officer

« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2015, 04:47:42 AM »

Starkiller doesn't have like six other sabers on his belt.  I've looked closely and those things are just for decoration, part of his attire.

Always two there are; no more, no less; a master, and an apprentice; one to embody power, the other to crave it.

Flamberge LE with sound

Darth_Phobius47
Knight Commander

Hawkbat 5

« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2015, 05:38:59 PM »

Starkiller doesn't have like six other sabers on his belt.  I've looked closely and those things are just for decoration, part of his attire.

They're the sabers of all the Jedi he has killed in-game. If you look closely you'll see his old saber (from the main story), Shaak Ti's saber, Rham Kota's saber, the top part of Kazdan Paratus's saber, and of course his "new" saber...the one the Raven is based off. These are all from his Sith Stalker/variants outfit.

I'm not sure if Vader's saber is on there or not, but Brood's tonfas/guard shotos aren't on his belt.

My Arsenal

Dark Standard v3~FO
Initiate v3 (sis)~VA
Consular w/sound~BR/FO
Menace SE w/sound~CG/FO
                    Malice w/sound~BR/VA

IanJF
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -1

The Dark Side lies deep within me

« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2015, 06:28:42 PM »

I would LOVE to see an insuperable dual-bladed light saber, not just 2 V3/V4s connected together, a permanent hilt.
A seperately-purchasable cross guard would also be nice

Darth Obi Don
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -8

« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2015, 06:52:19 PM »

A dueling strength quick release coupler with soundholes.

Guardian,DominixV2, Dark Liberator V3, Standard Issue Battle Saber LE,  MR Maul Staff, MR Luke ESB, MR Vader ESB, MR Hasbro Kit Fisto, Flamberge LE., Real parts Graflex ANH.

Sith Happens

Jgiancursio
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -5

« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2015, 12:34:45 AM »

This might seem lame and simplistic, but I'd like to see lightsaber stands being offered. I bought a 8 level katana sword display and currently have my sabers there, but they don't fit nicely and its appearant the stand wasn't made for the sabers.

Scorpion (obsidian w/red AV) - Blazing Red
Graflex CE (obsidian) - Guardian Blue
Archon v2.1(obsidian) - Consular Green
Dark Liberator (obsidian) - Violet Amethyst
Dark Prophecy - Guardian Blue (grab bag saber)
Dark Shock (obsidian w/red AV) - Blazing Red
Dark Menace (obsidian w/yellow AV) - Sentinel Yellow
Consular - Consular Green (obsidian w/green AV)

Darth Dyracus
Knight Officer

« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2015, 06:38:44 AM »

I totally agree with you!  Not lame at all!  I would love to see lightsaber stands offered, places to store and display our sabers in a professional manner.  That sounds like an excellent suggestion.

Flamberge LE with sound

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2015, 03:35:02 PM »

He doesn't draw them no, but they are there none the less. I've actually thought of doing that for a costume, but I don't want to risk dinging up my babies.

Sig by For Tyeth

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2015, 03:44:27 PM »

This might seem lame and simplistic, but I'd like to see lightsaber stands being offered. I bought a 8 level katana sword display and currently have my sabers there, but they don't fit nicely and its appearant the stand wasn't made for the sabers.

If you go to ultrasabers.com they have saber stands that can be engraved, even in Aura-besh or Sith Prophecy fonts. And they're reasonably priced too.

A dueling strength quick release coupler with soundholes.

I second that.

I would LOVE to see an insuperable dual-bladed light saber, not just 2 V3/V4s connected together, a permanent hilt.
A seperately-purchasable cross guard would also be nice

You mean like an Exar Kun special? I like where you're going, but how do you get sound, and how do you get wires around the power source to the other emitter?

Sig by For Tyeth

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 23   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: