Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 22   Go Down
Author Topic: ANoob has landed  (Read 30735 times)
ANoob
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 14

« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2022, 04:29:50 PM »

Today is my big day. I am hours away from getting my Azure Fallen. I have been preparing for its arrival such as figuring out what I want to wear to bad am having to wear something different then what I was hoping for. I bought an Evanescence Fallen T shirt, but I will wear my favorite dress I made for a wushu competition instead, dyeing my hair to match some of the colors I chose for the Evanescence theme. As I stated above about the Evanescence theme I really done well with my color choices. Note I am getting the Diamond board. That translates into having many sound fonts lighting effects (themes, my play, the cat font, one for those Northern California wildfires...) I also have a theme song from the Evanescence Fallen album song Going Under.

I did have one nightmare and a headache but thankfully none of the other symptoms I mentioned on the (In) patiently waiting for... thread here on this Fourm. The worst one from the first time around with the Aeon v5 le lite sound was as I would describe as “over active flash on clash nervous system.” Thankfully I I have not had that problem this time around. This time I am feeling the opposite of that, extreme tiredness and no anxiety. I still am getting to sleep 1/2 to a whole hour earlier then before I got the Aeon v5 le. But I was up like every two hours last night. Blame that on the headache I have.

On the positive side I am very excited on learning and programming the diamond software. The internal memory on the board is big enough to fit a whole Evanescence album, my play, the original fonts and more. I will write more later. Need to sleep.

Stats (vitals)
Collection so far

Aeon v5 le in SRD with what used to be lite sound and sentinel v5 stunt pommel aka my night pommel, crashing now since I broke it AkA my old night saber

Azure Fallen diamond my main dancing saber

Initiate v2 stunt in orange cannot tell what one
Now with 40in night blade ultra edge heavy grade main sleep saber

Apprentice v5 stunt hot pink purely a daytime and disaster saber

Crimson Dominicide in BR lite sound
My number 2 sleep  saber

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2022, 02:19:00 PM »

Welcome to the forum

ANoob
Knight Templar

« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2022, 02:42:20 PM »

First off thank you Infinit01.

And now episode -1 for the Azure Fallen diamond

First impressions of the Azure Fallen diamond 32 inch heavy grade blade was... ouch! And what a beast. Trying to change a font hurt my arm. I was not that happy with my first impression. Thank goodness I have the 24 inch mid grade blades that I could use in the Fallen. But it does look kind of funny. I also found the the blade I got with the Fallen looks and feels great on the Aeon v5 le. But after the first night together (used the 32 inch heavy grade blade the first night) I felt like I had the best nights sleep in over 15 years.

I also noticed that I like the mid grade blades better. I will do a more in depth review after my first week like I did for the Aeon v5 le.

Stats (vitals)
Collection so far

Aeon v5 le in SRD with what used to be lite sound and sentinel v5 stunt pommel aka my night pommel, crashing now since I broke it AkA my old night saber

My number 2 sleep  saber

ANoob
Knight Templar

« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2022, 03:33:55 PM »

One week update Azure Fallen diamond episode 1

I have noticed that I have to be more careful with the Fallen diamond than the Aeon v5 le with lite sound. The little screws at the bottom of the emitter fell out one with in the first day or so and the next one a few days later. The sound on the Fallen is outrageously loud even if I turn it down on the fly. I know I can adjust it more on the computer software. More of decorative piece than good for heavy use. I do have the combat ready emitter on it. Have not tried any programming yet. I have been working on my play I am writing for the diamond software. Find the play on the sound font thread topic code blue play.

Nightmare review

Although, I do like the Azure Fallen diamond because I did have that best nights sleep in over 15 years I still kind of prefer the Aeon V5 le with my night pommel I mentioned before better. I found those bottom pommel claws sharp with the 24 inch blade uncomfortable. I can use them on the Fallen comfortably with the 32 inch blade. I also use the heavy grade 32 inch blade on the Aeon. Like I said before I am amazed how comfortable and comforting both the Fallen and the Aeon v5 le are. I will probably get some more blades for the sabers later on. I may even try the 36 or 40 inch ones because of what I said before “I never thought a hard non flexible blade would be in a Star Wars galaxy far far away comfortable.” I will do the grab bag style I would like the surprise in going that way.

Stats (vitals)
Collection so far

My number 2 sleep  saber

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #19 on: August 04, 2022, 08:14:14 PM »

Which screws are you talking about?  If it’s the ones with the flat top, where one is in line with the power button, and the other is directly across the diameter of the hilt, then you can just use some blue LocTite (or similar product) to keep them in place.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

ANoob
Knight Templar

« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2022, 12:14:10 AM »

Which screws are you talking about?  If it’s the ones with the flat top, where one is in line with the power button, and the other is directly across the diameter of the hilt, then you can just use some blue LocTite (or similar product) to keep them in place.

Those are the ones. I lost them completely. There’s just an ugly mark where they used to be. But I like how the light shows through the holes.

Stats (vitals)
Collection so far

My number 2 sleep  saber

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2022, 02:59:06 PM »

Those are the ones. I lost them completely. There’s just an ugly mark where they used to be. But I like how the light shows through the holes.

I just removed mine and ignited my Azure Fallen, and you’re right!  Extra windows on the emitter, for no extra charge! Woo-hoo!!!!!

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

ANoob
Knight Templar

« Reply #22 on: August 05, 2022, 07:32:47 PM »

I just removed mine and ignited my Azure Fallen, and you’re right!  Extra windows on the emitter, for no extra charge! Woo-hoo!!!!!

Cool. I like that we almost have matching diamond Azure Fallens. Mine is blue violet amethyst with silver flash on clash and pluse to arctic blue.

Stats (vitals)
Collection so far

My number 2 sleep  saber

ANoob
Knight Templar

« Reply #23 on: August 06, 2022, 08:57:33 PM »

Azure Fallen diamond episode 1+ Via the guest writer my Mom.

Once again I’m honored to be a guest contributor to ANoob’s thread.
  The arrival of Lightsabers have added much “light” to our household.  ANoob,  with the AzureFallen Diamond Saber, has delighted me with beautiful light shows with all the colors of the rainbow.  As a child, ANoob was like a little monkey at night, unable to sleep and driving me crazy.  How I wish we had a lightsaber then.  Now, with ANoob’s arsenal of Light Sabers, sleep comes easy and lasts thru the night. 

Since acquiring ANoob’s sabers major changes are happening.  ANoob, who has claimed to hate technology is learning how to program the Azure Fallen Saber diamond (no easy task) and is even writing a play which incorporates sounds and visuals on the saber. Find the play on the sound font thread code blue play like I mentioned before.  Although I could live without the Cat Font( a quite dreadful sound) by Angle Rain. I’m impressed with ANoob’s growing ability to learn such sophisticated programs. Or as we like to say
“AIN’T TECHNOLOGY AMAZING!” George from Grey’s Anatomy season 5 episode 7.

We now have family movie nights watching the original Star Wars movies.  ANoob is once again creating costumes and dance steps and generally more energetic and happy.  ANoob also gave me a basic Lightsaber for my birthday, and we are planning to have a duel pretty soon.  So I am grateful for the Light sabers and MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU.

Stats (vitals)
Collection so far

My number 2 sleep  saber

ANoob
Knight Templar

« Reply #24 on: August 17, 2022, 08:51:16 PM »

Quick update

First of all I have to declare my problem with insomnia cannon and a thing of the past!  I used to take sleep for granted. I have figured out what blades I like on each saber so far with the ones I own. Azure Fallen diamond standard 24in mid grade, Aeon v5 le 32 inch heavy grade ultra edge, and initiate v2 24in ultra edge mid grade.  I do want to get the standard heavy grade 24in one for the Fallen. Also like I said before the for the other two sabers I would like to get a 36 and 40 inch blade for them. Don’t care much about grade or color. During the day I can only use the 24in ones comfortably because i am about 5’1”. But at night that is a whole other story.

All other updates are on other threads of mine here. Example my play and technology problems threads.

Stats (vitals)
Collection so far

My number 2 sleep  saber

ANoob
Knight Templar

« Reply #25 on: August 26, 2022, 01:06:13 AM »

Two month update on the Aeon v5 le what used to be lite sound. As stated on my technology problems thread here that saber is broken my fault. But it doesn’t bother me much anymore. I was a little frantic about it breaking but it now has a time and place for its use. I use this one as my bedtime saber with my night pommel so I don’t get those sharp pommel claws anywhere near me. I haven’t bothered to fix it because my diamond saber can do all the things this one did.

Azure Fallen diamond one month update. After dealing with technology problems with this one too I have learned how to live with them. This saber is my daytime, dancing, and socializing one. I also use this one to get ready for bed to its light without sound. It has gone out of the house on two occasions.

Overall, I love both of them. I also only had 1 wonky nights sleep since getting my first one. I sometimes think I would like to have a late night like what is before I answer life’s biggest question “how to fall asleep?” 

Stats (vitals)
Collection so far

My number 2 sleep  saber

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #26 on: August 26, 2022, 11:11:48 PM »

It's good to hear you've found a way to adapt both yourself and your sabers to your needs.

ANoob
Knight Templar

« Reply #27 on: August 28, 2022, 02:57:21 AM »

I remembered what I was going to write on my last update on this thread. It was a dream I had about my technology problems thread. Here is the dream Both the Aeon and Fallen had been sent back for repairs and I was wondering and forgotten how to fall asleep again. I had forgotten about my orange stunt saber. In real life I find that one very nice but I would like a longer blade on it. When I woke up from that dream I thought it was a reality not a dream until I looked down and saw all off my lightsabers and felt their presence.
Also another funny occurrence in my dreams is I forgot about my orange stunt saber. The dream weaver is such a strange part of the unconscious. Why does the dream weaver do that? I find the saber the dream weaver forgets about very comfortable and comforting at night. I like both the 24 and 32 in blades on it. With the 32 in one I can get the feel for what a 40in one would feel like. That hilt and blade are about the same size as a 40in one. Also tempted to get an Aeon v2 with 40in blade. Also on the possible wishlist are a Crimson Grand Master stunt and if I ever win a raffle a diamond Dominicide LE with recharge port and illuminated switch for sure. Learned my lesson with my Azure Fallen diamond the hard way. Wish I got those options on it. I was still ANoob and only about two months since starting my lightsaber journey.  At first that was the model I wanted because it looked most like my dream saber similar to the HackSmith plasma proto saber. Way out of my budget. That is why I chose the Aeon v5 le instead because it looks similar.

Stats (vitals)
Collection so far

My number 2 sleep  saber

ANoob
Knight Templar

« Reply #28 on: September 09, 2022, 12:12:02 AM »

Sorry for the late update
9/5/22

I have eaten my words about designing and making my dream saber/dream blade I talk about in this journal.
My new designs are a hybrid of all the ideas that include my original inspiration to get into this community The HackSmith plasma proto saber mark 1 now since they came out with new versions, the first UltraSaber I wanted, and I took an artist endeavor on colors. Another design idea was to go the plush route. At least I do not have to use a computer except for having to look at a few pictures. I decided to go mostly the plush route but I have incorporated “real lightsaber blades” into the design. I have run a few tests on what length I would like better the 24 or 32 inch blades. It can be used as a single or double bladed saber. I find the 24 inch a better fit on one end and the 32 inch on the other.I wish I was technology savvy enough to add a sound system to it because I have found a great lightsaber sound file an hour long that puts one to sleep and is very calming. Keep you all updated on this project.

I am having trouble figuring out when I do want to get my next saber. I do need new blades. I am really want to go to an Anime convention in person sometime next year. I would love to buy my next saber at a convention.  My dream convention would be 2024 SDCC if it was the next convention after SSIH IMSH24 medical convention. That convention takes place mid to late January to early February. Too bad that SDCC is in the summer.  I would love to meet my hero Emory who I call The Great because i am a whole new person after answering life’s biggest question “how to fall asleep.” I would act out the play I am writing but I might scare passers by with the boot and power on sound for the play. Find that on my play thread here. I also would be in costume at the convention.  I am planning on attending IMSH24 in San Deigo. I would also preform my play there to because it is a medical play.

Stats (vitals)
Collection so far

My number 2 sleep  saber

ANoob
Knight Templar

« Reply #29 on: September 10, 2022, 06:17:10 PM »

I was imagining things. I thought I wrote something on this thread but I did write it on my technology problems thread here. Also I have taken my 32 inch heavy grade blade off my night saber and now I am keeping it on the one I made. I now have the original blade I got with that saber on it again temporarily. Very soon I should get the 40 inch blade for it. I will put the 24 inch mid grade ultra edge on the stunt saber.

My proper set up for the Aeon v5 le (night saber) should be 40 inch ultra edge heavy grade blade with sentinel v5 non vented pommel.

I really considering getting a mystery box or a v2 or an Apprentice v5 stunt with pink led, blade 40 inch to my night saber. Also will get a 24 inch grab bag heavy grade blade or 2 for my other sabers.

Stats (vitals)
Collection so far

My number 2 sleep  saber

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 22   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: