Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Pics request  (Read 4662 times)
Sidious
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -6

« on: June 26, 2014, 02:44:48 PM »

Hello again!

It's a mix of two of my post:

I would like to see side by side a nickel plated guardian and a normal guardian.

And a nickel plated guardian with the archon pommel (the black one).

Thank you if anybody has this combos. And do you think that a archon pommel would give a bad strange look to a guardian nickel plated guardian?

Sidious
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2014, 03:09:08 PM »

And a guardian (nickel plated if it's possible) with the consular pommel  Tongue

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2014, 02:42:24 PM »

*Calls Errockk with the Force*. Tongue He has this set up and black Archon pommel too I think, just a regular Guardian though.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Sidious
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2014, 08:05:49 PM »

So i'm gonna call him! Thank you Zren Tobas

Kal-El
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 97

Demon with the face of an Angel

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2014, 03:24:41 PM »

Hello again!

It's a mix of two of my post:

I would like to see side by side a nickel plated guardian and a normal guardian.

And a nickel plated guardian with the archon pommel (the black one).

Thank you if anybody has this combos. And do you think that a archon pommel would give a bad strange look to a guardian nickel plated guardian?

Most certainly not! The Guardian is one of those sabers that customizes with details. You could probably get away with most pommel addition as long as you keep the half extension, and any simplistic pommels won't need it. Any more changes and they need to be well thought out,  see "Guardian Angel" posts.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2014, 03:27:48 PM by Kal-El » Logged

Lightside points if any are given

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2014, 11:58:56 PM »

Kinda agree. If I were to get a Guardian I'd just leave the saber as is. Just the whole design and even the original movie prop matches perfectly I think.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2014, 05:22:20 PM »

Kinda agree. If I were to get a Guardian I'd just leave the saber as is. Just the whole design and even the original movie prop matches perfectly I think.

About the only thing I can think of to "improve" the Guardian would be to make the grooves in the recessed areas of the emitter windows to let the saber light through. 
But I would be more than content to have one as-is.  WHEN I get mine, I have no plans to alter it in any way.  :-)

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: