Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Change shipping address on shipped order  (Read 652 times)
Darth Mohl
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: March 19, 2020, 10:01:12 PM »

Title says what I need to figure out.
I have previously contacted Ultrasabers in every way I can think of but none of them respond except for the Facebook contact which just says that he forwards my messages to their email. My order was made in February to the address I was staying for college. Because of coronavirus, I have since moved back home to a different address and therefore need the shipping changed. I contacted them about this right after I found that I was going to change address and haven't gotten any responses or acknowledgement. It just shipped today and was of course to my school housing address. I contacted Fed ex who is handling my package and they say that they need the shipper to make the request or they can't do anything so I'm at a loss. Any recommendations? This is an expensive order too so it's not something that I want to just let go...

Sportycloud
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2020, 06:27:22 PM »

I’m having the exact same problem. I accidentally put the wrong house number and I’m worried. I’ve sent multiple emails with no response.

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2790

Grey Assassin

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2020, 06:41:49 PM »

Hey there, Dart Mohl and Sportycloud. Please contact [email protected] or [email protected] to see if they can change your address.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: