Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Blade related question for double sabers  (Read 508 times)
reignere
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: May 03, 2020, 07:29:32 PM »

Hello i am a soon to be first time buyer and was contemplating buying the Phantasm v2 but had one quick question. in the options for customization i noticed you can spend an extra 10 bucks to upgrade the blade from an ultraedge mid grade, to an ultraedge heavy grade. if that option is picked does it apply to both blades that come with the saber?

chalion
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2020, 09:03:28 PM »

Not 100% sure because when I just tried it, both the double bladed saber and single bladed hilt both upgraded to Heavy duty blades @ $10.00, not the $20.00 I expected for the double bladed saber.

You can always contact Customer Support and ask them for options.

The only double bladed hilt I purchased so far is a presale Dominicide LE and the order page only shows 1 blade but both were supplied as the same type and length.

26 diamond lightsaber and counting

firehand10k
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 388

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2020, 10:21:22 PM »

Yes it does apply to both blades. Unless you made a a special request the blades will always come matched. That is why there is only one selection, unlike windows or sound that you choose per hilt. The fact that it stays 10 total instead of 10 per blade is part of the advantage of ordering a staff vs. a pair.

Have:
Azure Reaper
Crimson Scorpion
Aeon LE  V4 pair
Monarch
Azure Omen
Mantis
Manticore CE
Guardian
Chosen One
Graflex
Menace staff