Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: How to adjust colors?  (Read 731 times)
HeClearlyLikesIt
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

You can't just blast a hole in the surface of Mars

« on: May 04, 2020, 07:17:17 PM »

So its more than likely just me being dumb, but I can't quite figure out how to change the color on my new emerald dark war glaive. Am I missing something?

Yeah, I definitely like it.

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2020, 07:24:09 PM »

You have to unscrew the pommel, then shake out the battery pack until you see a USB port. You may have to pull a bit - gently, don't damage the wires. If you have Premium sound and Emerald, the Emerald port is the one that comes second. The first would be for the sound board.

Connect the Emerald board to your PC, install and open the UltraSabersLauncher (both as administrator) and then go to the Emerald tab. There you can change your idle colour, Pulse colour and Flash on Clash colour (only on Emerald sabers with sound) as well as various timings.

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

HeClearlyLikesIt
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

You can't just blast a hole in the surface of Mars

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2020, 10:06:22 PM »

Much obliged, was missing the port. I was expecting mirco usb, not a mini, so I'll have to go pick up a cable. Thanks for the help!

Yeah, I definitely like it.

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2020, 11:35:28 AM »

No problem! Make sure you get a cord capable of data transfer. A simple charging cord will not work Wink

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: