Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Manticore Staff in SY  (Read 6356 times)
JediAbell
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2013, 05:13:10 AM »

so how did you end up fixing the yellow greenish saber? I am gonna get a shock LE with SY and I hope that I won't run into this same problem.

Sabers I own:
Liberator V3- AB
Dark Libby V3- GB

Sabers I want:
Shock LE- SY
Dominix- DVA

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2013, 08:16:46 AM »

Holy crap, how have I missed this thread?!  The staff looks nice Molina, sorry about the yellows not matching but I'm glad the newer saber has a color more to your liking. I also thought you had different AV switches from how the pics looked but I think that's pretty neat, it's nice to have a little difference between them (besides the slight blade color difference.) Glad to see not one, but two Manticores in SY, you get a point for that, my friend!

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 459

« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2013, 02:28:37 PM »

so how did you end up fixing the yellow greenish saber? I am gonna get a shock LE with SY and I hope that I won't run into this same problem.

It's not fixed yet.  I may e-mail US and see if I can exchange the MLS unit.  It's the one with silver flash that looks green.  I went orange flash on the other and I'm happy with it. 

Holy crap, how have I missed this thread?!  The staff looks nice Molina, sorry about the yellows not matching but I'm glad the newer saber has a color more to your liking. I also thought you had different AV switches from how the pics looked but I think that's pretty neat, it's nice to have a little difference between them (besides the slight blade color difference.) Glad to see not one, but two Manticores in SY, you get a point for that, my friend!

Thanks.  Cool
I was taking pictures of these and thought one switch looked more orange than the other.  I had to look up my orders before I realized I ordered different colored switches.  I don't mind that at all though.

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: