Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 226 227 [228] 229 230 ... 624   Go Down
Author Topic: Posting Game 2: Electric Boogaloo  (Read 1282220 times)
Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2770

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3405 on: August 22, 2018, 08:47:23 PM »

BLARGH

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1287

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #3406 on: August 23, 2018, 01:43:18 AM »

Feel better now that you've slept?

Yes and no. I feel like I finally got some rest, but I also woke up with a crazy neck ache. I never sleep well.

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2790

Grey Assassin

« Reply #3407 on: August 23, 2018, 02:53:27 AM »

Sorry to hear, I normally sleep bad as well.  Have you tried BioFeeeze for your neck? I use it for muscle aches and whatnot, it’s exoensive but it sure works well!

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #3408 on: August 23, 2018, 05:23:06 AM »

BLARGH

Hey Logos, you okay? Do I need to call a medic? That doesn't sound good. I hope it's not permanent.  Undecided

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

CruentoNox
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 464

We are what they grow beyond

« Reply #3409 on: August 23, 2018, 09:23:33 AM »

Apparently I'm not the only one with sleep issues. Nice to know I'm not alone.

I often work very early in the week and sometimes have to come to work for a while in the weekend. Problem is: I'm a naturally nocturnal person.

Sabers Owned
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, SRD with AB FoC, windows and Green-Illuminated A/V Switch
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, AB with windows
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, SRD with windows
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, GB with AS FoC, windows and Non-Illuminated Silver A/V Switch
- Dominix V4, Stunt, BR with windows
- Bellicose, LITE sound, AS with AB FoC, Black blade holder, Bronze button, Long grooves pommel and White-Illuminated A/V Switch

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #3410 on: August 23, 2018, 11:24:34 AM »

You're not alone there, CruentoNox.  I normally struggle from PTSD related nightmares that wake or keep me up throughout the night and I wake up between 0430 and 0500 each morning due to it becoming a habit in the military.  I guess the only thing I have going for me is that I'm the polar opposite  of you, I'm a morning person... I know, I know, I can hear the groans now. 

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #3411 on: August 23, 2018, 01:14:40 PM »

<groans> I'm naturally a night owl, 4am should be bedtime. Unfortunately my current occupation is a morning gig so throw that out the window.

Trying new coffee since my brand was sold out... I am displeased but it isn't horrible. Just need to find the right fixin' mix to bring out the flavor.

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1559

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #3412 on: August 23, 2018, 01:24:05 PM »

I normally sleep as and when I can drop off, but I've been waiting in all week for my landlord to send a gas service agent to test my fire/smoke detectors and alarm. They sent me a letter saying they would visit sometime between the 20th to the 24th and be in the house half an hour.

He just turned up 30 mins ago, stuck his head through my front door and held a sensor up to the detector...it flashed and he said thanks I've finished, and that was it!
All week so far wasted waiting for that!

Lady Agana, have you tried mixing Sullustrian Gin in your coffee? Delicious  Grin

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #3413 on: August 23, 2018, 01:26:02 PM »

I normally sleep as and when I can drop off, but I've been waiting in all week for my landlord to send a gas service agent to test my fire/smoke detectors and alarm. They sent me a letter saying they would visit sometime between the 20th to the 24th and be in the house half an hour.

He just turned up 30 mins ago, stuck his head through my front door and held a sensor up to the detector...it flashed and he said thanks I've finished, and that was it!
All week so far wasted waiting for that!

Wow, I hate to wait for things like that. Sure, it's something easy and nothing hard but a specific day would suffice instead of a range. Have a point for your patience and efforts, Tyeth.

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #3414 on: August 23, 2018, 01:29:21 PM »

Thanks Infinit01, the worst part was hearing that he had "tested" the siren circuitry on "silent mode" as other tenants in my block worked nights and would have been disturbed!

Er, what if there had been a fire while it was on Silent? Toasted Tyeth?

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #3415 on: August 23, 2018, 01:29:12 PM »

For Tyeth, that's why I would never live in an apartment.

I have to drive after imbibing my coffee, it's what keeps me from committing vehicular homicide.

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #3416 on: August 23, 2018, 01:33:52 PM »

Hi Lady Agana, I'm actually on the top floor of a tower block (about 45 flights of stairs) so if there was a fire...well! I'm thinking of getting some abseiling ropes to throw over the balcony in emergencies.

And maybe the Gin isn't such a good idea if you're driving.

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #3417 on: August 23, 2018, 01:50:57 PM »

Thanks Infinit01, the worst part was hearing that he had "tested" the siren circuitry on "silent mode" as other tenants in my block worked nights and would have been disturbed!

Er, what if there had been a fire while it was on Silent? Toasted Tyeth?

You're welcome, Tyeth.  On "silent mode"?  Wow, talk about safety hazard.  Glad they did swing by and "tested" the fire alarm for you. Rather not have an unwanted outcome out of that.

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #3418 on: August 23, 2018, 01:57:30 PM »

Yeah it took me by surprise when he said Silent Mode. But I should be safe now till next year's appliance test.

CruentoNox
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 464

We are what they grow beyond

« Reply #3419 on: August 23, 2018, 02:07:05 PM »

You're not alone there, CruentoNox.  I normally struggle from PTSD related nightmares that wake or keep me up throughout the night and I wake up between 0430 and 0500 each morning due to it becoming a habit in the military.  I guess the only thing I have going for me is that I'm the polar opposite  of you, I'm a morning person... I know, I know, I can hear the groans now. 

Sorry to learn about your situation. Mine is not as bad. Usually I can't sleep because I have the hardest time trying to convince my brain to go to "off mode". So I tend to end up playing mind games half the night. That and I'm always in a sort of hypervigilance state at night (not because of any traumabut because I was born that way). Means I have to be completely in the dark, no light, no sound, nothing. Hard to have that when living right next to a busy road.

Hi Lady Agana, I'm actually on the top floor of a tower block (about 45 flights of stairs) so if there was a fire...well! I'm thinking of getting some abseiling ropes to throw over the balcony in emergencies.

And maybe the Gin isn't such a good idea if you're driving.

I really don't get how people can live in such high towers. I don't even think there's one such tower in my city (people here don't like them).

Sabers Owned
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, SRD with AB FoC, windows and Green-Illuminated A/V Switch
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, AB with windows
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, SRD with windows
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, GB with AS FoC, windows and Non-Illuminated Silver A/V Switch
- Dominix V4, Stunt, BR with windows
- Bellicose, LITE sound, AS with AB FoC, Black blade holder, Bronze button, Long grooves pommel and White-Illuminated A/V Switch

Pages: 1 ... 226 227 [228] 229 230 ... 624   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: