Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 601 602 [603] 604 605 ... 624   Go Down
Author Topic: Posting Game 2: Electric Boogaloo  (Read 1282386 times)
Beeblebrox
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -27

D.S.P.P. Dark Side Points Preferred.

« Reply #9030 on: October 01, 2020, 06:11:17 PM »

This stinks.   Best to you.
Thanks. Smiley

Legend has it that with just one perfectly timed meme, Logos won the all the webernets at once. Grin

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2770

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #9031 on: October 01, 2020, 07:43:09 PM »

Legend has it that with just one perfectly timed meme, Logos won the all the webernets at once. Grin
Well.....it does state it in my title. Roll Eyes

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Beeblebrox
Knight Lieutenant

« Reply #9032 on: October 01, 2020, 08:53:49 PM »

Well.....it does state it in my title. Roll Eyes

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #9033 on: October 01, 2020, 09:04:33 PM »

And what kind of Sith would I be if I listened to "canon"?

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Beeblebrox
Knight Lieutenant

« Reply #9034 on: October 01, 2020, 09:07:18 PM »

And what kind of Sith would I be if I listened to "canon"?
A less than legendary one.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #9035 on: October 02, 2020, 12:27:05 PM »

Precisely why I don't listen to canon.

Sig by For Tyeth

Beeblebrox
Knight Lieutenant

« Reply #9036 on: October 02, 2020, 03:33:59 PM »

What about Johann Pachelbel's canon?

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #9037 on: October 02, 2020, 03:55:35 PM »

Canon in D. Nice piece. Most boringest bass line I've ever played.

Sig by For Tyeth

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #9038 on: October 02, 2020, 04:44:27 PM »

What about Johann Pachelbel's canon?

This was one of my late mother-in-law’s favorite pieces.  Just to get her goat, we (both my wife and I) would call it “Taco Bell’s Canon in D.” 

Yes, it worked.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #9039 on: October 02, 2020, 05:01:51 PM »

Ha

Sig by For Tyeth

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #9040 on: October 02, 2020, 09:52:24 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LV5_xj_yuhs" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LV5_xj_yuhs</a>

A less boring version...

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Beeblebrox
Knight Lieutenant

« Reply #9041 on: October 02, 2020, 10:15:41 PM »

Nice.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cm8Ic2TwGjk" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cm8Ic2TwGjk</a>

This version is my personal favorite.

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #9042 on: October 02, 2020, 10:34:46 PM »

Nice.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cm8Ic2TwGjk#
This version is my personal favorite.

Not bad. I've never been a huge fan of rock, or electric guitar, but it was okay. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯  I did like when he went minor for a bit. Was an interesting twist on how it was supposed to sound. I really like the sound of harmonic minor.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #9043 on: October 03, 2020, 03:19:43 AM »

Right? I mean... who could ask for anything more? It's got everything.

If you guys had to pick a year to live through on repeat like Groundhog Day, what year, why and would you want to be the age you were in that year or your current age?

Honestly...my ideal time travel scenario would be to go back into my 12 year old self with my knowledge now and have a do over.  Mainly because I was being prepared for a world that no longer existed.

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #9044 on: October 05, 2020, 01:11:38 PM »

I told you it has the most boring bass line ever.

Not bad. I've never been a huge fan of rock, or electric guitar, but it was okay. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯  I did like when he went minor for a bit. Was an interesting twist on how it was supposed to sound. I really like the sound of harmonic minor.

Heresy! Look me straight and tell me that Beethoven and Mozart were rock stars in their own rights. I'll put money to the fact that had they had electricity let alone electric guitars, that they wouldn't have used them. In my experience, if there were ever 2 music forms that were meant to be fused, it's rock and classical. It is also my opinion that good rock moves like classical music.

Honestly...my ideal time travel scenario would be to go back into my 12 year old self with my knowledge now and have a do over.  Mainly because I was being prepared for a world that no longer existed.

I feel you on this. BUT that's a double edged sword. I would love to know what to do and how to better handle situations, but at the same time I subscribe to the Butterfly Effect of time travel: your mere presence could alter everything you currently know. The alternative is that without you doing everything you've done, you wouldn't be the person you are. Still other times I just want to say "2020 it".

Sig by For Tyeth

Pages: 1 ... 601 602 [603] 604 605 ... 624   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: