Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2142045 times)
Rall_Kethil
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -5

« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2011, 08:47:50 AM »

Having managed to scrape together enough cash for an Aeon, I decided to order, only to have REAL LIFE crush my dreams yet again with more expenses... or so I thought.

Rallying my lack of common sense, I realized that I still had enough to purchase a metal-hilt Grab-Bag saber, for which I've picked Fire Orange, as that and Amethyst Violet are the only two colors that absolutely go with ANY hilt, light-side or dark in appearance.

So in a week or two, I shall finally join the ranks of satisfied (and perhaps slightly deranged) Ultrasabers customers.
 Grin

General, I find your lack of pants disturbing...
Jensaraai - We don't just have cookies, we have lightsabers AND cool armor, too!

DarthRavik
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -16

Sabers: Prophecy Consular Green

« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2011, 09:05:13 AM »

I ordered my new standard issue battle staff, one guardian blue and one violet amethyst, i oredered this 2 days ago and when i press track my order, the status is processing, what does this mean

I have only the Dark Side, It is my companion, my passion and my power, it is my life.

Maslac
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -17

« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2011, 10:13:05 AM »

Basicly it means they are asambeling your sabers, and have not been shiped out yet. Next status will be "shipped". Thats when you can track it via teh internetz (UPS).

Anakin 2010 FX - blue (not converted yet)
Phantasm - 2x blazing red ; modified with claws (pics soon)
Consular - Blazing red/guardian blue ; modified with War glaive pommel

DarthRavik
Knight Officer

« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2011, 10:36:30 AM »

Thanks maslac, its my first saber so thanks bro had no idea

I have only the Dark Side, It is my companion, my passion and my power, it is my life.

Rall_Kethil
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -5

« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2011, 09:04:22 PM »

Well, at least you can track yours. My wife apparently forgot to make an account when she used her card to send through my order. *facepalm*

General, I find your lack of pants disturbing...
Jensaraai - We don't just have cookies, we have lightsabers AND cool armor, too!

thejedimasternick
Ultra Sabers Veteran
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 22

Go green? Go red!

« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2011, 09:22:50 PM »

Hmm, enough money to start a custom build. I got most of the parts ready for my saber that I am going to start working on, but still need the main body of it. I was looking around at some MHS parts, but uh, that will cost more. So, to Lowes I shall go! But, should be good. Want to start working on a metal curved hilt. Figured why not.

Star Wars Society of San Antonio
Sith Shadow Council of Texas
San Antonio Lightsaber Academy

Tengen Toppa Angel X
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 38

Logan Salazar - Tengen Toppa Angel X - Ultra 2

« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2011, 10:14:13 PM »

Hmm, enough money to start a custom build. I got most of the parts ready for my saber that I am going to start working on, but still need the main body of it. I was looking around at some MHS parts, but uh, that will cost more. So, to Lowes I shall go! But, should be good. Want to start working on a metal curved hilt. Figured why not.

thats what my first saber was. It was an MHS/sinktube based saber. And the thing was AMAZING!.................until the battery pack disconnected from the LED -_-

"Beneath the light....comes judgement!" - Cecil Harvey

Lightside points please

owned sabers:

Prophecy - Consular Green
MR Darth Maul (converted)
MR Luke ROTJ (converted)
ForceFX Luke ESB Black Series
Catalyst - Diamond Controller

thejedimasternick
Ultra Sabers Veteran
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 22

Go green? Go red!

« Reply #22 on: May 29, 2011, 10:16:06 PM »

Oh wow, sorry to hear that. Yeah, that happens all too ofter. But, Im just glad that I have gotten better with the inner electronics part of sabers so if something like that happens, I can repair it. Is it still dead or have you made a Frankensaber version yet?

Star Wars Society of San Antonio
Sith Shadow Council of Texas
San Antonio Lightsaber Academy

Grimfox
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #23 on: May 30, 2011, 12:19:46 AM »

Im waiting to be home from Chicago (job training) my package of 4 metal, with blade, grab bags (two are for friends) is there and I absolutely can't wait to open it and see what I got!

DarthRavik
Knight Officer

« Reply #24 on: May 30, 2011, 10:28:10 AM »

Hope you got 4 fully sick sabers Grimfox

Grimfox
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #25 on: May 30, 2011, 01:38:32 PM »

considering they are ultrasabers I have no doubt they are sick Smiley its just a matter of which ones they are!

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #26 on: May 30, 2011, 02:40:46 PM »

I love grab bag sabers.  You just get a random saber from the Ultra warehouse, so it could literally be ANYTHING, even old/retired models!  I'm pumped for you man.

Warlock Umbra
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -126

Dark Wizard of the Sith

« Reply #27 on: May 30, 2011, 03:14:52 PM »

Dang, I'm just gonna have to get a metal Grab Bag for my next saber!  Cheesy

"Malificent"--Dark Shock w/Sith sound__Blazing Red
"Carnage"--SS ed. RGB Raven
"Dominator"--Bane w/Obsidian__Pyrestone Orange/Dark Violet

Jodaan
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -36

Owner of "We Cook Ewoks", Fine Restaurant

« Reply #28 on: May 30, 2011, 03:17:38 PM »

Hey there ! New member, I am. And my sabers awaiting, also I am.

I'm from France and with a friend we totally get "What da hell ! I can swoosh with it and it's not toy-crap that blow up at the first move ?"-ish. I'm sure you know what I mean !

So we made a grouped order to split the shipping fee (80 bucks, man, I know euro-dollar rate is interesting for us, but this is quite a pain that I assume is necessary...) and we'll soon be glad owners of :

Mines :
-> Dark Prophecy LE with UltraEdge blade, Violet Amethyst LED
-> Standard Issue with UltraEdge blade, Ice Blue LED

Friend's :
-> Raven with SS claws and pommel wit UltraEdge blade, Consular Green LED plus Sith Sound Option as my birthday present for him (I know, I'm a good and stupid friend)

So yep, waiting for them as hard as I can, and I would really appreciate if there's some frenchies or Europe fellows that have already experimented the international shipping that could give me more information, like if there's more time to wait, if those damn custom fees are strong enough to make me seppuku with my sabers the minute I have them in hand.

For the lucky of you that haven't to pay such fees, keep in mind that there is an order of 600 bucks with the shipping and without the custom fees !

But hell yeah, the second I can hold my sabers, I'll swoosh-swoosh all my imaginary foes like a 5-year-old boy with a piece of wood after seeing a SW film. And of course, review how the desired merchandise come.

Clawed Dark Prophecy LE Violet Amethyst
Standard Issue Arctic Blue
Grab Bag -> Incoming <-

Friends' sabers I offered : 12

Dire que notre traduction est "Sabre laser"... Pourquoi pas "Lampe de Poche de combat" ...

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #29 on: May 31, 2011, 12:03:55 PM »

Dude a metal curved hilt would be great, I've been waiting for US to make one.  You gotta post pics when u make it!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: