Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Mortal Kombat X font need someone do the .LSU conversion  (Read 3569 times)
Ninja-Jedi
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 168

« on: April 12, 2015, 09:48:22 PM »

Hey Since MKX will be out this Tuesday I plan on releasing a font on that day, I will have it done tonight or tommorow need someone to do the .LSU conversion. .
This font is based on one character who will be on the new game.  Some of these sounds were recorded straight from MK9 PC game, that where i got some of the effects.  Who ever does the conversion will get the font first obviously and they will find out who the secret character i based the font on.   thx again ahead of time back to work on it for me so it will be ready i plan on testing it myself tonight, its already tested on saber sound mixer i just need to makes some volume tweaks

Ninja-Jedi
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 168

« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2015, 12:16:51 AM »

font was completed, it was PredatorX based off mortal kombat and predator sounds, its on all my sabers prob just gonna store on harddrive now, not gonna release it since it is formatted to other soundboards, and there is no one to do .LSU conversion.  Can close this topic

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: